List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 04:49AM, Views: 6500686, Replies: 23662
    « 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 » »| page:
    #20861   2013/08/03 07:02PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops: EJAMI...can these two get any cuter??

Love EJAMI!!

So cute.... so cute.... so cute!

#20862   2013/08/03 07:28PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: I could sympathize with Marge Bernardi because of the fact that she lost her husband in the most brutal way possible but what she needs to realize is that Sami is innocent and that Sami did not kill her husband that someone else did namely Stefano had Marge's husband killed but at the same time I too wonder if Marge really knew her husband at all because if she knew her husband was on the DiMera payroll then she had to know that her husband dying at Stefano's hand was a possibility but Marge is just so consumed with wanting revenge for her husband's death that she doesn't care that Sami is innocent because if she did then she would actually want to see justice being served

But at the same time I too could understand why Adrienne did what she did, to protect her son Sonny all be it her misguided way of thinking

But at the same time maybe Adrienne just can't accept that her son Sonny is with Will because maybe Adrienne still sees Sonny as her little boy no matter how old he is even though he is a grown man and he can make his own choices

But at the same time I wonder if this case does in fact go to trial Sami could go to prison for possibly the rest of her life or worse get the death penalty and all for a crime that she didn't even commit because Sami is innocent but at the same time everyone thinks Bernardi was some great cop but in actuality he was a dirty cop but yet Sami gets persecuted for killing him even though he was trying to kill another one of his fellow officers Rafe, funny how that works

Well I wonder if EJ is going to have to do his father's bidding again, to be the loyal, loving devoted son to Stefano again in order to keep Sami safe and out of prison

#20863   2013/08/04 12:33AM
    wwwwww

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose: I could sympathize with Marge Bernardi because of the fact that she lost her husband in the most brutal way possible but what she needs to realize is that Sami is innocent and that Sami did not kill her husband that someone else did namely Stefano had Marge's husband killed but at the same time I too wonder if Marge really knew her husband at all because if she knew her husband was on the DiMera payroll then she had to know that her husband dying at Stefano's hand was a possibility but Marge is just so consumed with wanting revenge for her husband's death that she doesn't care that Sami is innocent because if she did then she would actually want to see justice being served

But at the same time I too could understand why Adrienne did what she did, to protect her son Sonny all be it her misguided way of thinking

But at the same time maybe Adrienne just can't accept that her son Sonny is with Will because maybe Adrienne still sees Sonny as her little boy no matter how old he is even though he is a grown man and he can make his own choices

But at the same time I wonder if this case does in fact go to trial Sami could go to prison for possibly the rest of her life or worse get the death penalty and all for a crime that she didn't even commit because Sami is innocent but at the same time everyone thinks Bernardi was some great cop but in actuality he was a dirty cop but yet Sami gets persecuted for killing him even though he was trying to kill another one of his fellow officers Rafe, funny how that works

Well I wonder if EJ is going to have to do his father's bidding again, to be the loyal, loving devoted son to Stefano again in order to keep Sami safe and out of prison

I always consider EJ bad. He never said he was good he just said he would be a better man for Sami and the kids. I don't think Stefano will blackmail EJ into going bad because once Stefano is gone EJ would just turn good again and didn't Ken Corday say that EJ would become the new Stefano.

#20864   2013/08/04 04:21AM
    fadingrose

Quote Axl Rose:

I don't quite see how EJ "doing his father's bidding again" would help get Sami safe and out of prison. Supposedly Ej now has complete control of all Stefano's weath & power. If so, EJ himself could use whatever bribery or scheming his father was once able get away with. There's no doubt in my mind that EJ would do just ANYTHING, legal or not, to save Sami. (Do you think, however, he might return control of the DiMEra fortunes to Stefano--and let HIM do the dirty work?)

#20865   2013/08/04 04:41AM
    Axl Rose

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Axl Rose:

I don't quite see how EJ "doing his father's bidding again" would help get Sami safe and out of prison. Supposedly Ej now has complete control of all Stefano's weath & power. If so, EJ himself could use whatever bribery or scheming his father was once able get away with. There's no doubt in my mind that EJ would do just ANYTHING, legal or not, to save Sami. (Do you think, however, he might return control of the DiMEra fortunes to Stefano--and let HIM do the dirty work?)

It is possible that EJ could give his father control of the DiMera empire giving his father complete control again especially if it were something that Sami would want him to do, then I could see EJ giving it all back but even so I could see Stefano blackmailing EJ somehow into doing his bidding like perhaps Stefano going after Johnny and or Sydney because knowing how evil Stefano is, it wouldn't surprise if he were to use EJ's own children against him somehow

#20866   2013/08/04 07:44AM
    allmylovingdays

From the beginning it's been my worry to that EJ will have to give up DE for Sami s freedom.

I don't mind EJ going dark just as long as Sami is right there with him encouraging it because he has to be ruthless for her and the kids.

#20867   2013/08/04 01:47PM
    ej and sami

I hope ejami is on all this week I can't wait too see Will and Ej teams up and save Sami. I want Sami out of prison this cop's are treat her like crap.

I read a spolier for this week it's says that Marge is determined to make Sami's life in jail horrible. I can't this women she needs to leave Sami alone and go away her husband was dirity cop. Sami needs to tell Justin how this cop's and Marge treat her. If she tells Ej how she treat in jail boy he going go crazy.

#20868   2013/08/05 05:45AM
    allmylovingdays

I found a SoapOperaDigest over the weekend so I bought it. The cover was ALL DAYS -with the title Biggest Days Dish ever...I wish I had read the book in the grocery store instead of buying because of course the dish is pretty empty. HOWEVER at the end they have mailbag and Sound Off and this is why I am writing about it here. We need to bombard them with emails from EJAMI fans. email for SoundOff is SODsound@soapoperadigest.com[/com] There was a really good email from a Justin fan and it wasn't until the end of mailbag that I just thought really? Fans are distressed over Chandler Massey & Casey Deidrick leaving. Said they were the best newcomers since Alison Sweeney-I concur....then another Days follower mentioned- MarMar and John, said they clearly have something special, I don't know what people consider chemistry anymore. I know there are legions of EJ & Sami fans, but all I see with them is anger and lust J&M had the whole package.

I already sent in my email stating that the viewer missed some of the greatest scenes and that the fight scene after Sami found out about DE takeover is just a smidgen of what makes EJAMI so great. During this whole Bernardi fiasco that EJ has been her rock and is trying to make sure that she doesn't end up forever in jail. He is heartbroken that she is in a cell. I wish I had mentioned the 'we will rule my father's former empire' that scene to me was just too much fun. The end of my email said that I am not dismissing John & MarMar because they are a historical Days couple but I wouldn't write off EJAMI as two dimensional since the actors James Scott & Alison Sweeney breath life into EJ & Sami so much that at times you feel you are watching a real couple.

I'm hoping one of us gets a really good email sent and posted in the next issue.

Don't forget to vote!! tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-july-29-2013-edition/

#20869   2013/08/05 09:12AM
    wwwwww

Do you all think Ejami will still be together in say April. I hope they last as many years and Bo and Hope. I'm a little worried though I saw a spoiler where Rafe sends Sami a video and she is touched. Hopefully everything works out in the end and Sami stays in love with EJ.

#20870   2013/08/05 11:08AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ and Sami are on today they were so hopeful too at the end.

« 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list