List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 07:01PM, Views: 6647558, Replies: 23958
    « 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 » »| page:
    #20851   2013/08/02 06:29AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I want Sami out of prison now I tried of this bernardi storyline. We all known Sami didn't kill Bernardi somebody else did it. I am sick and tried of Stefano always winning. Why can't Ej win for once I can't wait until Will and Ej come up with plan to help Sami. I really hope they find something in Bernardi home. When Sami gets out of prison I think she done playing that's when ejami becomes bad again. They not going to forget what Stefano and Adrienne did to them.

I read a spoiler for two weeks it says that Sami is the targeted. I am to think Marge Bernardi is after Sami because she known her was working with Stefano. She hates that Sami is telling the truth about her husband. Maybe it's Adrienne or Da women.

#20852   2013/08/02 06:20PM
    HouseTops

EJAMI...can these two get any cuter??

Love EJAMI!!

#20853   2013/08/03 12:28AM
    justlikeapirate

no matter who sami is with its always interesting i loved lumi until ejami , and id love safe the best if there was no ejami.
    ali and james have such great chemistry, and ofcourse james is so sexy, and some of their story lines gotta love the drama

#20854   2013/08/03 07:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: EJAMI...can these two get any cuter??

Love EJAMI!!

YES THEY CAN and WILL!! James and Ali just shine together and breath life into EJAMI!

#20855   2013/08/03 10:23AM
    wwwwww

Quote justlikeapirate: no matter who sami is with its always interesting i loved lumi until ejami , and id love safe the best if there was no ejami.
    ali and james have such great chemistry, and ofcourse james is so sexy, and some of their story lines gotta love the drama

If they go back to Safe they will lose ratings because nobody even people who don't like Sami still doesn't want her with Rafe. Plus with Eileen Davidson leaving which I think is another reason why ratings are up they just don't really have anything interesting if they went that way. Eileen Davidson is like James Scott she plays her character great. Sami is great when she is with EJ but if he ever left she probably wouldn't be interesting because they would pair her with Rafe and she is as boring as he is when she is with him.

#20856   2013/08/03 10:29AM
    Axl Rose

I could sympathize with Marge Bernardi because of the fact that she lost her husband in the most brutal way possible but what she needs to realize is that Sami is innocent and that Sami did not kill her husband that someone else did namely Stefano had Marge's husband killed but at the same time I too wonder if Marge really knew her husband at all because if she knew her husband was on the DiMera payroll then she had to know that her husband dying at Stefano's hand was a possibility but Marge is just so consumed with wanting revenge for her husband's death that she doesn't care that Sami is innocent because if she did then she would actually want to see justice being served

But at the same time I too could understand why Adrienne did what she did, to protect her son Sonny all be it her misguided way of thinking

But at the same time maybe Adrienne just can't accept that her son Sonny is with Will because maybe Adrienne still sees Sonny as her little boy no matter how old he is even though he is a grown man and he can make his own choices

#20857   2013/08/03 12:38PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: EJAMI...can these two get any cuter??

Love EJAMI!!

YES THEY CAN and WILL!! James and Ali just shine together and breath life into EJAMI!

#20858   2013/08/03 01:21PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: I could sympathize with Marge Bernardi because of the fact that she lost her husband in the most brutal way possible but what she needs to realize is that Sami is innocent and that Sami did not kill her husband that someone else did namely Stefano had Marge's husband killed but at the same time I too wonder if Marge really knew her husband at all because if she knew her husband was on the DiMera payroll then she had to know that her husband dying at Stefano's hand was a possibility but Marge is just so consumed with wanting revenge for her husband's death that she doesn't care that Sami is innocent because if she did then she would actually want to see justice being served

But at the same time I too could understand why Adrienne did what she did, to protect her son Sonny all be it her misguided way of thinking

But at the same time maybe Adrienne just can't accept that her son Sonny is with Will because maybe Adrienne still sees Sonny as her little boy no matter how old he is even though he is a grown man and he can make his own choices

Axl i was surprised this ended up here --I thought the Adrienne thread, Justin thread and even Stefano KILLED BERNARDI thread. But you know what the angst this stupid murder is giving my EJAMI is so much better than anything of the previous stuff.

#20859   2013/08/03 01:22PM
    allmylovingdays

I forgot did you all see the new way the tv sourcepoll is being run??

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-july-29-2013-edition/

vote if you can and the soaphunks poll is closed for the day

#20860   2013/08/03 02:21PM
    ej and sami

Please let Ejami be on all this week I just can't get enough of them. I want Sami out of prison now she needs to go home take a good bath and wash her hair. I was happy that Ej was getting Sami mad that's when she at her best not sitting in cell crying. Ej loves when his Sami is mad.

I read a spolier for this week Marge Bernardi taunts Sami in her cell. I can't not stand Marge she needs to go away. She gets on my last nervous leave Sami alone. Sami needs to tell Justin and Ej that Marge keeps coming up to her. Her husband was dirity cop maybe Stefano gave her some money to keep her mouth shut.

« 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list