List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 11:03PM, Views: 5840386, Replies: 23103
    « 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 » »| page:
    #20841   2013/07/31 10:00PM
    Re: The
    zuzu61

I'm just watching the rest of Days.. EJ and Sami talks about what Kayla said. PLEASE tell me that Officer couldn't hear them!! That's when Stefano got a call from???
    I have a SICK feeling they should NOT have talked inside the jail. They have a reputation of bugging and hearing everything, except between Attorney/Client/Inmate or Doctor/Inmate.

OMG!! Talk about Eric being boring.. Holey moley!! the Actor in the bed.. His speech to Nick was such terrible acting, it was embarrassing. That had to be some of the worst acting I've ever seen. I couldn't believe it. I even TRIED to just listen and pretend it was another actor, because I dislike him so much, and it was still horrible.
    He must know something on someone and is threatening to reveal it if they fire him. =

#20842   2013/08/01 04:47AM
    fadingrose

Quote zuzu61: I'm just watching the rest of Days.. EJ and Sami talks about what Kayla said. PLEASE tell me that Officer couldn't hear them!! That's when Stefano got a call from???
    I have a SICK feeling they should NOT have talked inside the jail. They have a reputation of bugging and hearing everything, except between Attorney/Client/Inmate or Doctor/Inmate.

OMG!! Talk about Eric being boring.. Holey moley!! the Actor in the bed.. His speech to Nick was such terrible acting, it was embarrassing. That had to be some of the worst acting I've ever seen. I couldn't believe it. I even TRIED to just listen and pretend it was another actor, because I dislike him so much, and it was still horrible.
    He must know something on someone and is threatening to reveal it if they fire him. =

Kayla was wrong to reveal to EJ her tentative medical findings about the cause of Bernardi's death. She should not have violated the patient/doctor confidentiality except to give the information to Justin, Sami's lawyer, so he could proceed on verifying her suspicions. I do get annoyed when characters are pressured to answer EJ's questions. When he says, "Jump," people then ask "How high?" And It was kind of dumb for Ej to discuss the possible new evidence with Sami, even in a whisper, when a guard is standing by. He should have waited until JUstin had a chance to discuss it IN PRIVATE with Sami.
    It is quite possibly that guard who was on the other end of the phone call Stefano received. We know Steffy once had spies and henchmen everywhere--and I think he still does!

#20843   2013/08/01 05:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote zuzu61: I'm just watching the rest of Days.. EJ and Sami talks about what Kayla said. PLEASE tell me that Officer couldn't hear them!! That's when Stefano got a call from???

Kayla was wrong to reveal to EJ her tentative medical findings about the cause of Bernardi's death. She should not have violated the patient/doctor confidentiality except to give the information to Justin, Sami's lawyer, so he could proceed on verifying her suspicions. I do get annoyed when characters are pressured to answer EJ's questions. When he says, "Jump," people then ask "How high?" And It was kind of dumb for Ej to discuss the possible new evidence with Sami, even in a whisper, when a guard is standing by. He should have waited until JUstin had a chance to discuss it IN PRIVATE with Sami.
    It is quite possibly that guard who was on the other end of the phone call Stefano received. We know Steffy once had spies and henchmen everywhere--and I think he still does!

Kayka was not pressured into telling EJ anything she didn't want him to know.

The Bradys and EJ are on the same side here. EJ is fighting for his lady love and will do anything to help her.

#20844   2013/08/01 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

zuzu glad you came over here to speak your truths. I try hard not to even say anything about it on daily recap and ignore because I can't find anything good to say. You know the golden rule can't say anything nice then don't say a thing.

GOODNESS when EJ walked in Sami's whole demeanor changed and they totally got lost in each other!!! le sigh Lately EJAMI is all I ever wanted and more and I was reading an old fanfiction yesterday on FL called Daysaster and they writers had those little things we love so much about our couple the forehead leans, the I trust you, love you and the constant handsy stuff!! If the writers from Days read some of those fanfictions then let them have read LouBlue's FATED!!!! Give us FATED!!!

#20845   2013/08/01 06:28AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

zuzu glad you came over here to speak your truths. I try hard not to even say anything about it on daily recap and ignore because I can't find anything good to say. You know the golden rule can't say anything nice then don't say a thing.

GOODNESS when EJ walked in Sami's whole demeanor changed and they totally got lost in each other!!! le sigh Lately EJAMI is all I ever wanted and more and I was reading an old fanfiction yesterday on FL called Daysaster and they writers had those little things we love so much about our couple the forehead leans, the I trust you, love you and the constant handsy stuff!! If the writers from Days read some of those fanfictions then let them have read LouBlue's FATED!!!! Give us FATED!!!

Love love love OUR EJAMI!

#20846   2013/08/01 12:18PM
    ej and sami

The show is boring with out ejami I hope they on Friday. Stefano is behind the hold bernardi thing I will not be surprised if the DA women is working with Stefano she gets on my nervous. I don't like that Stefano is ahead of ejami. Ejami have to be careful when they talk. I hope they find something in bernardi house soon.

I think when Sami gets out of prison her bad side is about to come out because ejami is going too make Adrienne pay for what she done to Sami.

#20847   2013/08/01 09:53PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: The show is boring with out ejami I hope they on Friday. Stefano is behind the hold bernardi thing I will not be surprised if the DA women is working with Stefano she gets on my nervous. I don't like that Stefano is ahead of ejami. Ejami have to be careful when they talk. I hope they find something in bernardi house soon.

I think when Sami gets out of prison her bad side is about to come out because ejami is going too make Adrienne pay for what she done to Sami.

I don't think EJ and Sami will be on Friday they might but I doubt it they will probably be back on Monday. As for them beating Stefano he's been the man for quite a while in Salem nobody has ever beaten him. Yes people have won battles like EJ did by taking over his empire but Stefano always wins the war unless Joe is planning on retiring and even then they will have Stefano go out looking strong. They don't call him the Phoenix for nothing the company that EJ took over was just Stefano's day job he does other stuff that he probably hasn't even told EJ about. Stefano is probably going to help get Sami out of prison but EJ will have to do bad things and start working with Stefano again.

#20848   2013/08/01 10:32PM
    wwwwww

I think when Sami gets out of prison her bad side is about to come out because ejami is going too make Adrienne pay for what she done to Sami.[/quote]
    Oh I forgot as far as making Adrienne pay they might but I doubt it they both like Sonny and obviously as mad as he is with his mom if they did something to her he would hate them and Sami would lose Will forever probably. Adrienne obviously regrets what she did. She should have showed Sami the video and Sami could have told her about Will being blackmailed and Sami getting the evidence. It was just a mistake. If Ejami go after anybody it should be Nick he caused all this mess in the first place. I can't believe EJ forgave Nick and not Stefano for hurting Sami. Yeah Stefano did some bad things to Sami but I don't think he would ever purposely hurt her it just came down to him or her going to jail for Bernard and he obviously just thought of his self and went into hiding. Nick used Sami as a excuse for Will losing his child plus he put his hand over her mouth and dragged her into a bad alley after EJ threw him out of her office. If anything they should go after him not Adrienne and Stefano.

#20849   2013/08/02 12:23AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Love love love OUR EJAMI!

The scenes these week were so romantic in a different kind of way. How I loved when they had their fingers entwined during the bail hearing!!
    yes, love OUR EJAMI!!!!

#20850   2013/08/02 05:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: The show is boring with out ejami I hope they on Friday. Stefano is behind the hold bernardi thing I will not be surprised if the DA women is working with Stefano she gets on my nervous. I don't like that Stefano is ahead of ejami. Ejami have to be careful when they talk. I hope they find something in bernardi house soon.

He was still surprised so I'm hoping that maybe they can at least find a step he isn't aware of and get SAMI OUT OF JAIL!

« 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list