List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6782981, Replies: 24026
    « 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 » »| page:
    #20831   2013/07/30 12:31PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: EJami today!!!! We even get a couple of sweet Ejami kisses. they are bonding more everyday!! Love they have something to fight together for.

No third wheel it's been the best

#20832   2013/07/30 12:44PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today it's sucks that Sami have to go back to jail. I am glad Eric came and support his sister. DNA women is pain in butt she gets on my last nervous something is up with here. I am glad Abe is using his head for once he even starting to question bernardi case.

Something else kill joe Bernardi I think was Marge Bernardi maybe she cheated on husband with some other men and she called the guy too finished the job. Maybe Bernardi is alive some where he don't people known because Stefano is after him.

She must want that pension and her new man

#freeSami trended and Days trended today but of course they did.

I missed half of the show. So reading tweets and
    @FL_EJami_Fans: Sami's going back to jail! Cops were ripping her away & EJ's trying to hang on. That hurts our #EJami loving hearts. :-( #FreeSami @nbcdays

#20833   2013/07/30 01:27PM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: I glad ejami is going to be on today show. This bail hearing going to suck because Sami goes back to prison. Why is boring cop on the witness stand he was in the coma. I hope the Brady's see boring cop for who he is. Boring cop is about to throw Sami under the bus.

Sami had me laugh yesterday when she said going think of ways to get Adrienne back that's my bad Sami.

I am so sick of Marge Bernardi this women going around town tell people that her husband was good men. He was dirty cop something is not right with her. I just don't trust this women she gets on my nervous please go away.

Now we all know that Rafe didn't throw Sami "under the bus" and cause her to lose bail privileges! He wasn't even called as a witness, but why would he be? It is sad but indirectly Sami's own fault that the judge ruled against bail. As he pointed out, in the past she was going to run away with EJ after he had skipped bail by removing his security device. And she apparently had little regrets then about leaving her three minor children. That's not the whole story, of course, but that's what the judge focused on, plus the unlimited funds that Ej now had to fund an escape.

I'm tired of Marge, too, but she is acting like any recent widow who believes someone murdered her husband and is going to get away with it. It would be abnormal not to be angry and to play the "poor me" card on behalf of her son and herself.

#20834   2013/07/30 01:53PM
    Moms Days

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami: I glad ejami is going to be on today show. This bail hearing going to suck because Sami goes back to prison. Why is boring cop on the witness stand he was in the coma. I hope the Brady's see boring cop for who he is. Boring cop is about to throw Sami under the bus.

Sami had me laugh yesterday when she said going think of ways to get Adrienne back that's my bad Sami.

I am so sick of Marge Bernardi this women going around town tell people that her husband was good men. He was dirty cop something is not right with her. I just don't trust this women she gets on my nervous please go away.

Now we all know that Rafe didn't throw Sami "under the bus" and cause her to lose bail privileges! He wasn't even called as a witness, but why would he be? It is sad but indirectly Sami's own fault that the judge ruled against bail. As he pointed out, in the past she was going to run away with EJ after he had skipped bail by removing his security device. And she apparently had little regrets then about leaving her three minor children. That's not the whole story, of course, but that's what the judge focused on, plus the unlimited funds that Ej now had to fund an escape.

I'm tired of Marge, too, but she is acting like any recent widow who believes someone murdered her husband and is going to get away with it. It would be abnormal not to be angry and to play the "poor me" card on behalf of her son and herself.

I did not think Rafe would be part of the bail hearing, but I do think they are going to put Rafe on the stand when the actual trial takes place. Hope said as much yesterday and combined with Marge's plea to him. I am sure they will have Rafe testify that Bernardi was a "Good" cop and his friend and he does not think Bernardi would try to kill him. Then they will find all the evidence that Bernardi is crooked and Rafe will have to apologize for getting it wrong AGAIN. I could be way off but that is my speculation.

#20835   2013/07/30 02:22PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose:

Now we all know that didn't throw Sami "under the bus" and cause her to lose bail privileges! He wasn't even called as a witness, but why would he be? It is sad but indirectly Sami's own fault that the judge ruled against bail. As he pointed out, in the past she was going to run away with EJ after he had skipped bail by removing his security device. And she apparently had little regrets then about leaving her three minor children. That's not the whole story, of course, but that's what the judge focused on, plus the unlimited funds that Ej now had to fund an escape.

I did not think would be part of the bail hearing, but I do think they are going to put on the stand when the actual trial takes place. Hope said as much yesterday and combined with Marge's plea to him. I am sure they will have testify that Bernardi was a "Good" cop and his friend and he does not think Bernardi would try to kill him. Then they will find all the evidence that Bernardi is crooked and will have to apologize for getting it wrong AGAIN. I could be way off but that is my speculation.
    . Apologize. When the fck did he ever apologize.

I don't want this to go to trial. They have to solve this prior to any testimony cause I can't even imagine which writer they will use -the EJAMI love story has lately been written nicely but when it comes to he tumbled off that pedestal they use to prop him up on ages ago and they keep trying to put him back but that ship has sailed

#20836   2013/07/30 03:26PM
    ej and sami

I don't want Sami on trial for kill Bernardi this own thing is stupid. Hope and Abe need to look in Bernardi past. DNA is pain butt I think she working with Stefano or somebody else. She just through Abe under the bus if Abe thinks she up to something.

Ejami was awesome today I was so mad when they took Sami away from Ej arm's that's sucks. I am glad Eric was there to support his sister at least somebody in family came. I won't this hold bernardi case over with. Sami needs to go home take a bath and wash her hair. Sami and Ej are never going to forget Adrienne for what she done. It won't surprised me if Sami return to her bad side when she comes out of prison.

#20837   2013/07/30 05:13PM
    sharon n nic...

We got EJAMI kissing today!

#20838   2013/07/30 06:58PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose:

Now we all know that didn't throw Sami "under the bus" and cause her to lose bail privileges! He wasn't even called as a witness, but why would he be? It is sad but indirectly Sami's own fault that the judge ruled against bail. As he pointed out, in the past she was going to run away with EJ after he had skipped bail by removing his security device. And she apparently had little regrets then about leaving her three minor children. That's not the whole story, of course, but that's what the judge focused on, plus the unlimited funds that Ej now had to fund an escape.

I did not think would be part of the bail hearing, but I do think they are going to put on the stand when the actual trial takes place. Hope said as much yesterday and combined with Marge's plea to him. I am sure they will have testify that Bernardi was a "Good" cop and his friend and he does not think Bernardi would try to kill him. Then they will find all the evidence that Bernardi is crooked and will have to apologize for getting it wrong AGAIN. I could be way off but that is my speculation.
    . Apologize. When the fck did he ever apologize.

I don't want this to go to trial. They have to solve this prior to any testimony cause I can't even imagine which writer they will use -the EJAMI love story has lately been written nicely but when it comes to he tumbled off that pedestal they use to prop him up on ages ago and they keep trying to put him back but that ship has sailed

OK you got me on apologizing. He is way to smug to ever apologize. In fact I think somehow he will make it Sami's fault anyway.

#20839   2013/07/31 09:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Practically not on together most of episode but I just read twitter finally EJ is at the jail with Sami

#20840   2013/07/31 04:45PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: Practically not on together most of episode but I just read twitter finally EJ is at the jail with Sami

Getting ready to watch it on Soapnet, but I saw a clip earlier of when EJ walked into the room and the way they were staring at each other, smiling and linking hands touched my heart. Their Love for each other was written all over their faces. It really touched my heart! Them being forced to be apart when they want to be together is so hard to watch. Especially when we the viewers know the injustice of the situation.

« 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list