List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 10:43AM, Views: 5917506, Replies: 23118
    « 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 » »| page:
    #20821   2013/07/30 05:52AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: SPOILER

Someone shocking shows up at Samis bail hearing and bail denied.

If its Stefano saying he did not send B to kill Rafe Sami is done. He would be getting them both back.
    I hope B kept a log or diary of all the things he did for Stefano in the event of his death especially the order to cut it off.

I would be very upset if it is him

Denied!

I need my EJAMI making love fix!

#20822   2013/07/30 06:13AM
    ej and sami

I glad ejami is going to be on today show. This bail hearing going to suck because Sami goes back to prison. Why is boring cop on the witness stand he was in the coma. I hope the Brady's see boring cop for who he is. Boring cop is about to throw Sami under the bus.

Sami had me laugh yesterday when she said going think of ways to get Adrienne back that's my bad Sami.

I am so sick of Marge Bernardi this women going around town tell people that her husband was good men. He was dirty cop something is not right with her. I just don't trust this women she gets on my nervous please go away.

#20823   2013/07/30 06:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today I loved when Sami said how she going to get Adrienne back. Adrienne better watch her back because she going to have deal with ejami soon. When Sami gets out of prison she and Ej needs to go home in get in bathtub. They need to give ejami bathtub scene.

I can't not believe Justin was threatening ejami have he lost mind. Ejami is not scared of Justin. I known Justin have a right to be mad at ejami but they had to protect Will. Justin should be looking over back because he knowns Stefano is coming after him for helping Ej.
    I was actually glad that Justin was a bit upset. He should be even though I know that EJAMI couldn't tell him the whole story, now he knows which this was the one bad part of Justin getting angry with them. When he said he didn't care if Sami went to jail but he wished it was EJ more -my heart broke for my EJustin shipping.

I can't stand it that she is denied bail!!

#20824   2013/07/30 07:00AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today I loved when Sami said how she going to get Adrienne back. Adrienne better watch her back because she going to have deal with ejami soon. When Sami gets out of prison she and Ej needs to go home in get in bathtub. They need to give ejami bathtub scene.

I can't not believe Justin was threatening ejami have he lost mind. Ejami is not scared of Justin. I known Justin have a right to be mad at ejami but they had to protect Will. Justin should be looking over back because he knowns Stefano is coming after him for helping Ej.
    I was actually glad that Justin was a bit upset. He should be even though I know that EJAMI couldn't tell him the whole story, now he knows which this was the one bad part of Justin getting angry with them. When he said he didn't care if Sami went to jail but he wished it was EJ more -my heart broke for my EJustin shipping.

I can't stand it that she is denied bail!!

After what Hope swaid I think Rafe id the reason bail denied. Kate wont let him talk to Sami being a jealous insecure b thsnks to Lucas saying Sami love of Rafes life. Wonder how Bradys will.feel with Rafe throwing Sami under the bus

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 07:04AM
    #20825   2013/07/30 07:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I glad ejami is going to be on today show. This bail hearing going to suck because Sami goes back to prison. Why is boring cop on the witness stand he was in the coma. I hope the Brady's see boring cop for who he is. Boring cop is about to throw Sami under the bus.

Sami had me laugh yesterday when she said going think of ways to get Adrienne back that's my bad Sami.

I am so sick of Marge Bernardi this women going around town tell people that her husband was good men. He was dirty cop something is not right with her. I just don't trust this women she gets on my nervous please go away.

I'm done with Marge too!

#20826   2013/07/30 07:02AM
    Moms Days

I think it will be interesting to see who ends up supporting Sami and who throws her under the bus. I thought EJ was brilliant yesterday when he got Hope to "Drag" the information out of him about Bernardi being a dirty cop and working for Stefano.

Justin had every right to be upset yesterday. He felt blindsided by Ejami and he was right when he said he knows they would do it again because they would to protect Will. Justin is obviously torn because he now sees both sides. I am just so happy they have given Justin a bigger part and are making him a major player in this story.

As for Rafe I do not think they are setting this up to put him back with Sami. I think Hope's prediction that the Prosecution will use Rafe as a witness will have him throwing Sami under the bus. They should have Rafe hook up with Marge because then he can raise little Timmy instead of trying to claim any more of Ej's kids. Beside I find her more annoying than Rafe so perfect match.

#20827   2013/07/30 07:09AM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days: I think it will be interesting to see who ends up supporting Sami and who throws her under the bus. I thought EJ was brilliant yesterday when he got Hope to "Drag" the information out of him about Bernardi being a dirty cop and working for Stefano.

Justin had every right to be upset yesterday. He felt blindsided by Ejami and he was right when he said he knows they would do it again because they would to protect Will. Justin is obviously torn because he now sees both sides. I am just so happy they have given Justin a bigger part and are making him a major player in this story.

As for Rafe I do not think they are setting this up to put him back with Sami. I think Hope's prediction that the Prosecution will use Rafe as a witness will have him throwing Sami under the bus. They should have Rafe hook up with Marge because then he can raise little Timmy instead of trying to claim any more of Ej's kids. Beside I find her more annoying than Rafe so perfect match.

So agree. I know Kate wont tell Rafe shes the reason Stefano put the order on him. If Rafe goes againt Sami I say the permanent end of Safe.thank goodness.

Yea let Rafe hook up with Marge they are both alike. Boring. So Rafe comes out coma to throw Sami under the bus. Once again Hes causing Ejami angst. Why cant he just move on.

#20828   2013/07/30 07:27AM
    ej and sami

Justin had right to be mad at ejami they lie to him. Sami want to tell Justin that she knew bernardi but Ej said no. We all known that boring cop is going to throw Sami under the bus today.

I can't wait until they find something bernardi house when the truth come out that bernardi was dirty people in Salem going to look like idiots.

Can Marge Bernardi go away she gets on my nervous everytime she comes on I turn my t.v. she needs to understand that her husband was a bad cop. Maybe she try to kill her husband because he cheated on her or she knew he working with Stefano. She needs to go far away.

I will not be surprised if ejami go after Adrienne for what she did. Because Sami don't forget Adrienne don't won't be on ejami bad side.

#20829   2013/07/30 10:58AM
    Moms Days

EJami today!!!! We even get a couple of sweet Ejami kisses. they are bonding more everyday!! Love they have something to fight together for.

#20830   2013/07/30 11:25AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was great today it's sucks that Sami have to go back to jail. I am glad Eric came and support his sister. DNA women is pain in butt she gets on my last nervous something is up with here. I am glad Abe is using his head for once he even starting to question bernardi case.

Something else kill joe Bernardi I think was Marge Bernardi maybe she cheated on husband with some other men and she called the guy too finished the job. Maybe Bernardi is alive some where he don't people known because Stefano is after him.

« 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list