List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 02:08PM, Views: 6487433, Replies: 23632
    « 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 » »| page:
    #20811   2013/07/29 01:10PM
    Re: The
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami: I am glad ejami on today show they better be on this hold week. I would not be surprised if boring cop is the witness and keep Sami from being bail. It's time for boring cop to go back in the coma the show was much better with out him.

I don't trust Marge Bernardi something is off with her I just don't like that women everytime she comes on I turn my t.v. Maybe the twist is that Marge had her husband kill because he cheated on her with another women or she knew he was working with Stefano.

I can't quite grasp how anything that "boring cop" could say would convince a competent judge that bail for Sami would be denied. Of course, that might happen anyway--with the explanation that she might be a flight risk. But it's also a "given" that anything is possible on DAY. However, I would agree that something seems "off" about Marge

I am hoping that through all this silly trial stuff and despite the horrible being on this week that we get to see a lot of Ejami love and tenderness. I think they are going to have some extremely loving moments for our couple. Between EJ, Justin, Sonny & Will I think they will be able to rescue Sami. We know the SPD will not solve this on their own.

I wouldn't mind Abe and roman helping...but yeah the SPD just sucks

IM ready for the tender moments even though my heart will feel like it is breaking I know EJAMI will be stronger in the end.

Sami is not going to be able to telk Rafe how she knew B. I gave a feeling ges gonna get back at Sami fir dumping him and cost her bail. If he sd oed I will hate him evenmore. He needs back in his coma and I think Marge is yp to something. I dont trust her

How is a talk between Sami & Rafe going to be allowed? Even if it were, Sami could tell Rafe that although she did not know who was threatening him with that razor, she only afterwards found out it was Bernardi. Then she would have to trust Rafe enough to admit that she had previous "issues" with Bernardi that explained the incriminating video. Since I don't HATE Rafe, like so many others do, I trust that Rafe, who loves all of Sami's kids, would hold back on any revenge plan because of that love (traces of which must remain for Sami, as well) It all depends on Sami being completely honest--but how often has that happened? I don't trust Marge either--and wonder how the heck she found it so easy to pop into the room of a patient who ios still considered in serious condition. Where was Maxine or some other charge nurse at the desk?

#20812   2013/07/29 01:17PM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami: I am glad ejami on today show they better be on this hold week. I would not be surprised if boring cop is the witness and keep Sami from being bail. It's time for boring cop to go back in the coma the show was much better with out him.

I don't trust Marge Bernardi something is off with her I just don't like that women everytime she comes on I turn my t.v. Maybe the twist is that Marge had her husband kill because he cheated on her with another women or she knew he was working with Stefano.

I can't quite grasp how anything that "boring cop" could say would convince a competent judge that bail for Sami would be denied. Of course, that might happen anyway--with the explanation that she might be a flight risk. But it's also a "given" that anything is possible on DAY. However, I would agree that something seems "off" about Marge

I am hoping that through all this silly trial stuff and despite the horrible being on this week that we get to see a lot of Ejami love and tenderness. I think they are going to have some extremely loving moments for our couple. Between EJ, Justin, Sonny & Will I think they will be able to rescue Sami. We know the SPD will not solve this on their own.

IM ready for the tender moments even though my heart will feel like it is breaking I know EJAMI will be stronger in the end.

Sami is not going to be able to telk Rafe how she knew B. I gave a feeling ges gonna get back at Sami fir dumping him and cost her bail. If he sd oed I will hate him evenmore. He needs back in his coma and I think Marge is yp to something. I dont trust her

How is a talk between Sami & Rafe going to be allowed? Even if it were, Sami could tell Rafe that although she did not know who was threatening him with that razor, she only afterwards found out it was Bernardi. Then she would have to trust Rafe enough to admit that she had previous "issues" with Bernardi that explained the incriminating video. Since I don't HATE Rafe, like so many others do, I trust that Rafe, who loves all of Sami's kids, would hold back on any revenge plan because of that love (traces of which must remain for Sami, as well) It all depends on Sami being completely honest--but how often has that happened? I don't trust Marge either--and wonder how the heck she found it so easy to pop into the room of a patient who ios still considered in serious condition. Where was Maxine or some other charge nurse at the desk?

the whole thing with the nursing staff is a joke in that hospital... and this s/l of course... a
    anyway, I think Marge knows more that she leads on, imo!

#20813   2013/07/29 01:53PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was great today I loved that Ej was trying to get Sami fired up this hold bernardi storyline is stupid bernardi was dirity cop. I known Justin is mad at ejami but they had to protect Will they didn't want him to go to jail because have a daughter. Justin should understand what ejami was doing here.

Adrienne should went to Justin about that video first but nope she she had to go to the police. Adrienne hates both Will and Sami they never did anything to here. I think Will was to nice to Adrienne he should told her off.

I can't not that Marge Bernardi that women gets on my nervous she had a never go to boring cop room and trying too get him on her side. Why is boring cop on witness stand he was coma he don't what happen. Watch boring cop is going to throw Sami under the bus and say he was good friends with bernardi and Sami goes right back to prison.

#20814   2013/07/29 02:23PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today I loved that Ej was trying to get Sami fired up this hold bernardi storyline is stupid bernardi was dirity cop. I known Justin is mad at ejami but they had to protect Will they didn't want him to go to jail because have a daughter. Justin should understand what ejami was doing here.

Adrienne should went to Justin about that video first but nope she she had to go to the police. Adrienne hates both Will and Sami they never did anything to here. I think Will was to nice to Adrienne he should told her off.

I can't not that Marge Bernardi that women gets on my nervous she had a never go to boring cop room and trying too get him on her side. Why is boring cop on witness stand he was coma he don't what happen. Watch boring cop is going to throw Sami under the bus and say he was good friends with bernardi and Sami goes right back to prison.

And those kisses between the bars and their little banter lvoe them!!!

#20815   2013/07/29 04:33PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today I loved that Ej was trying to get Sami fired up this hold bernardi storyline is stupid bernardi was dirity cop. I known Justin is mad at ejami but they had to protect Will they didn't want him to go to jail because have a daughter. Justin should understand what ejami was doing here.

Loved those kisses between the bars. I thimk Rafe is gonna throw Sami.umder thr bus for Marge and Timmy. I hope marge gets egg in her face. Of course Kate will fo anything to keep Rafe awsy from Sami. They grosd we out now. Rafe needs a new love interest so he can dump Katez

#20816   2013/07/29 06:24PM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Loved those kisses between the bars. I thimk Rafe is gonna throw Sami.umder thr bus for Marge and Timmy. I hope marge gets egg in her face. Of course Kate will fo anything to keep Rafe awsy from Sami. They grosd we out now. Rafe needs a new love interest so he can dump Katez

Even if Rafe wants to "throw Sami under the bus," I don't quite see how he could do that, simply by saying Bernardo was a friend of his. And since Rafe was in a coma when B. was shot, he couldn't swear under oath that his "friend" and fellow cop was NOT trying to attack him. Of course, those who don't like Rafe may predict that he would commit perjury to get back at Sami for choosing EJ. But I don't think he would be that much of a "bad loser." (I don't believe he should dump Kate, even though at first I didn't think they had much chemistry. Now I believe she really cares for him and not just as a bed mate.)

#20817   2013/07/29 07:26PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was great today I loved when Sami said how she going to get Adrienne back. Adrienne better watch her back because she going to have deal with ejami soon. When Sami gets out of prison she and Ej needs to go home in get in bathtub. They need to give ejami bathtub scene.

I can't not believe Justin was threatening ejami have he lost mind. Ejami is not scared of Justin. I known Justin have a right to be mad at ejami but they had to protect Will. Justin should be looking over back because he knowns Stefano is coming after him for helping Ej.

#20818   2013/07/29 08:52PM
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose:

When Sami and Rafe do talk I hope it isn't to set them up as a couple again. I think Sami should stay with EJ. They need to stop with Sami switching from man to man. If she goes back to Rafe and leaves EJ I don't know if I could take Ejami serious as a couple again. I think everything will be okay because even though the writers or Gary Tomlin at least probably want Rafe and Sami back together NBC doesn't they even promoted Ejami in one of their commercials and they rarely advertise Days.

#20819   2013/07/29 10:29PM
    ejami2012

SPOILER

Someone shocking shows up at Samis bail hearing and bail denied.

If its Stefano saying he did not send B to kill Rafe Sami is done. He would be getting them both back.
    I hope B kept a log or diary of all the things he did for Stefano in the event of his death especially the order to cut it off.

I would be very upset if it is him

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 10:38PM
    #20820   2013/07/30 05:48AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

EJAMI magic at its best!

« 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list