List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 03:04PM, Views: 6530932, Replies: 23722
    « 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 » »| page:
    #20801   2013/07/29 05:45AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: GOOD!

EJAMI has to be today!!!!! After those comments telling us that it was Sami's bail hearing

Yes ejami are on today show

#20802   2013/07/29 05:57AM
    ej and sami

I am glad ejami on today show they better be on this hold week. I would not be surprised if boring cop is the witness and keep Sami from being bail. It's time for boring cop to go back in the coma the show was much better with out him.

I don't trust Marge Bernardi something is off with her I just don't like that women everytime she comes on I turn my t.v. Maybe the twist is that Marge had her husband kill because he cheated on her with another women or she knew he was working with Stefano.

#20803   2013/07/29 06:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I am glad ejami on today show they better be on this hold week. I would not be surprised if boring cop is the witness and keep Sami from being bail. It's time for boring cop to go back in the coma the show was much better with out him.

I don't trust Marge Bernardi something is off with her I just don't like that women everytime she comes on I turn my t.v. Maybe the twist is that Marge had her husband kill because he cheated on her with another women or she knew he was working with Stefano.

I just said that on the recapping board that they said a relapse and I've been waiting and waiting. Boo hiss

Don't forget to vote today.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-22-2013-edition/

#20804   2013/07/29 06:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: I am glad ejami on today show they better be on this hold week. I would not be surprised if boring cop is the witness and keep Sami from being bail. It's time for boring cop to go back in the coma the show was much better with out him.

I can't quite grasp how anything that "boring cop" could say would convince a competent judge that bail for Sami would be denied. Of course, that might happen anyway--with the explanation that she might be a flight risk. But it's also a "given" that anything is possible on DAY. However, I would agree that something seems "off" about Marge

#20805   2013/07/29 08:14AM
    Moms Days

Quote fadingrose:

I can't quite grasp how anything that "boring cop" could say would convince a competent judge that bail for Sami would be denied. Of course, that might happen anyway--with the explanation that she might be a flight risk. But it's also a "given" that anything is possible on DAY. However, I would agree that something seems "off" about Marge

I am hoping that through all this silly trial stuff and despite the horrible being on this week that we get to see a lot of Ejami love and tenderness. I think they are going to have some extremely loving moments for our couple. Between EJ, Justin, Sonny & Will I think they will be able to rescue Sami. We know the SPD will not solve this on their own.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 08:15AM
    #20806   2013/07/29 08:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose:

I am hoping that through all this silly trial stuff and despite the horrible being on this week that we get to see a lot of Ejami love and tenderness. I think they are going to have some extremely loving moments for our couple. Between EJ, Justin, Sonny & Will I think they will be able to rescue Sami. We know the SPD will not solve this on their own.

I wouldn't mind Abe and roman helping...but yeah the SPD just sucks

IM ready for the tender moments even though my heart will feel like it is breaking I know EJAMI will be stronger in the end.

#20807   2013/07/29 09:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Twitter has some great EJAMI . But is this bail hearing day going to last all week. And I am going to be very angry if after reading EJ promising to get Sami out that he can't so that I have to hear how her man can't get the job done when the crap keeps piling up. This is so wrong she is in jail for this damn crime when she didn't do anything wring this time

#20808   2013/07/29 09:51AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose:

I wouldn't mind Abe and roman helping...but yeah the SPD just sucks

IM ready for the tender moments even though my heart will feel like it is breaking I know EJAMI will be stronger in the end.

Sami is not going to be able to telk Rafe how she knew B. I gave a feeling ges gonna get back at Sami fir dumping him and cost her bail. If he sd oed I will hate him evenmore. He needs back in his coma and I think Marge is yp to something. I dont trust her

#20809   2013/07/29 09:55AM
    allmylovingdays

We should be getting some great lines for best line of the day.

Even Sonny telling Adrienne something has me jumping for joy

#20810   2013/07/29 12:45PM
    stjarna

it woulld have been better if stayed in coma!

how can do anything- he was in the coma when the shooting happened!?

« 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list