List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 06:49PM, Views: 6287071, Replies: 23334
    « 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 » »| page:
    #20791   2013/07/27 06:47AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

NBC's fanfavorites this week SUCK! They should have had EJ, Justin, Abe, Sonny, Adrienne and Will

#20792   2013/07/27 03:51PM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: NBC Sneak peek Sami behind bars and EJ leaning in waaaaaaahhhhh

www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-72913/13680/#item=295152[/... />
    Thanks for the picture of EJAMI!

#20793   2013/07/27 05:36PM
    Moms Days

Just got back from vacation where I did not have internet. I was hoping to come back and see some new Ejami, but they were not on. I sure hope they are on Monday.

Love the NBC picture of EJami in jail. It almost brought tears to my eyes because of the loving and sad expression on EJ's face. Their body language was so touching. I am seriously loving this storyline because it has me anxious to see how it all plays out. The writers are doing an amazing job.

#20794   2013/07/28 07:31AM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days: Just got back from vacation where I did not have internet. I was hoping to come back and see some new Ejami, but they were not on. I sure hope they are on Monday.

Love the NBC picture of EJami in jail. It almost brought tears to my eyes because of the loving and sad expression on EJ's face. Their body language was so touching. I am seriously loving this storyline because it has me anxious to see how it all plays out. The writers are doing an amazing
    job.

It broke my heart too. I dont know how Sami gets out of this cause Stefano did.not try to kill Rafe. H wantef it cut offf. Noone would ever tjink that. I read SPOILER

Marge asks Rafe for help with Joe. Will he be surprise witness to maybe stop Samis bail. Can u imaginr Rafe going to speak in a wheelvchair being nice about Joe? Sami will be screwed

#20795   2013/07/28 08:59AM
    ej and sami

I saw that NBC picture too Ej visit Sami in prison this sucks. I think Stefano is playing mind games with Chad too get him on his side.

I read that Marge ask Rafe for help I think Rafe is about the witness to keep Sami from be bail. Sami just his life I hope the Brady's really see the real Rafe for who is nothing but a jerk.

I read a spolier for next week Ej and Will are going to work together to get Sami out of Prison.

#20796   2013/07/28 09:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I saw that NBC picture too Ej visit Sami in prison this sucks. I think Stefano is playing mind games with Chad too get him on his side.

I read that Marge ask for help I think is about the witness to keep Sami from be bail. Sami just his life I hope the Brady's really see the real Rafe for who is nothing but a jerk.

I read a spolier for next week Ej and Will are going to work together to get Sami out of Prison.

I hate spoilers about my couple but OMG a prison break??

VOTE!! tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-22-2013-edition/ /

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/28 09:40AM
    #20797   2013/07/28 10:07AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I saw that NBC picture too Ej visit Sami in prison this sucks. I think Stefano is playing mind games with Chad too get him on his side.

I read that Marge ask for help I think is about the witness to keep Sami from be bail. Sami just his life I hope the Brady's really see the real Rafe for who is nothing but a jerk.

I hate spoilers about my couple but OMG a prison break??

No prison break spoliers say that Ej and Will are work together to save Sami. I glad Will and Ej working together to save sami this like when Will and Sami team to up and save Ej.

VOTE!! tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-22-2013-edition/ /

#20798   2013/07/28 05:41PM
    HouseTops

Hope for some EJAMI tomorrow!!

#20799   2013/07/29 04:50AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: check into tablets sometimes they are less expensive.

Girl. lately the daily recap I feel like everyone knows that a battle is being played out and they try to ignore it --me and this person have scared off people so I started to think maybe that's what happened to you until I noticed you weren't posting on the message board. I decided then that you were on vacation or some sort of national holidays in your country. I have to really refrain myself on the daily recap but it is aimed at me and I think why do you read my post to begin with when you know you won't like it just go on and ignore me .......sorry I am bringing it over here it just lately has me going a bit crazy

i had more to post but I think I better watch what I am saying cause it can be construed

Sorry I couldn't reply till now ,had to wait till Monday to get to an internet cafe during lunch. I had noticed the undercurrents but no worries that wouldn't scare me off ,in fact I don't read everything anymore, when I can I try not to self censor myself and just post what I like ,if I'm gushing about my couple I will

#20800   2013/07/29 05:11AM
    allmylovingdays

GOOD!

EJAMI has to be today!!!!! After those comments telling us that it was Sami's bail hearing

« 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list