List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:38PM, Views: 6619245, Replies: 23897
    « 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 » »| page:
    #20761   2013/07/24 06:54AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

Ejami will come out stronger out of this than ever! And they will keep things from the kids imo, till the trial is over... is there going to be a trial?

but this will now get Will and the rest of the family involved- did Bernardi give the evidence to Stefano?! My memory is going...lol

#20762   2013/07/24 06:54AM
    stjarna

Ejami will come out stronger out of this than ever! And they will keep things from the kids imo, till the trial is over... is there going to be a trial?

but this will now get Will and the rest of the family involved- did Bernardi give the evidence to Stefano?! My memory is going...lol

#20763   2013/07/24 11:58AM
    allmylovingdays

OMG The whole town has to be seeing that this man is ready to move heaven and earth and DAYUM did he really just scare the bejesus out of Adriene. You do not mess with EJAMI

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 11:59AM
    #20764   2013/07/24 01:27PM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: OMG The whole town has to be seeing that this man is ready to move heaven and earth and DAYUM did he really just scare the bejesus out of Adriene. You do not mess with EJAMI

Adrienne should be scared. I would be!

#20765   2013/07/24 02:16PM
    Moms Days

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: OMG The whole town has to be seeing that this man is ready to move heaven and earth and DAYUM did he really just scare the bejesus out of Adriene. You do not mess with EJAMI

I truly hope Adrienne is not only scared, but that she gets to feel even a fraction of the pain she is causing Sami. I love that Justin still defended Sami to Adrienne even though he is upset with Sami. I also loved that Will told Justin the truth and begged for his help. I loved seeing Will trying to help his Mom and appreciate what she is doing for him. Their hug yesterday tore my heart out. Sami was trying to be so brave for Will. This storyline is killing me but I love how well they are writing it and how involved in it I am.

#20766   2013/07/24 02:38PM
    ej and sami

Ej was on fire today Adrienne should be very scared cause she mess with the wrong family. I loved when Ej called her a fool because she a fool. She better hope Sami don't get attacked in jail. Adrienne did some damage all she care is about her self and now she lost her family.

#20767   2013/07/25 04:44AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Ej was on fire today Adrienne should be very scared cause she mess with the wrong family. I loved when Ej called her a fool because she a fool. She better hope Sami don't get attacked in jail. Adrienne did some damage all she care is about her self and now she lost her family.

Whether you love.them like me or you dont, you have to admit.once tptb went LSB with Ejami the writing is off the charts. It got good the day Sami.told Ej they belong together. We now have all the chsracters in scenes together. Its just so grest that the union of Ejami made the wjole soap fantastic.

#20768   2013/07/25 05:01AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:

and alittle turned on.......

#20769   2013/07/25 05:11AM
    ej and sami

Please let ejami be today show. Ej is very pissed off right now people in Salem better watch out they don't knew who mess with. I loved the sweet evil Ej this men is sexy when angry and ruthless. I can't wait until Sami darkside come out too. Men Ej really scared the crap out of Adrienne that's what she gets. Maybe she will leave ejami family alone. Ejami are most powerful evil bad couple in Salem.

#20770   2013/07/25 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote flightygirl:

I truly hope Adrienne is not only scared, but that she gets to feel even a fraction of the pain she is causing Sami. I love that Justin still defended Sami to Adrienne even though he is upset with Sami. I also loved that Will told Justin the truth and begged for his help. I loved seeing Will trying to help his Mom and appreciate what she is doing for him. Their hug yesterday tore my heart out. Sami was trying to be so brave for Will. This storyline is killing me but I love how well they are writing it and how involved in it I am.

I just said this in the Sami thread -that I can't wait to see their reaction when they find out Will told Justin everything --well practically everything!

« 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list