List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6777243, Replies: 24026
    « 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 » »| page:
    #20751   2013/07/22 11:10AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I loved ejami today I glad Marlena giving her bless to ejami. Adrienne is nothing but a two face liar she going to make everthing worst now. She just lost her family now. She should had mind her own business but no all she cares is about sending Sami to jail to protect son away from Will Sami and Ej. Now she just got on ejami bad side. Sami is never going to forgive Adrienne she better watch her back.

Nicole and Victor should just shut up they can't talk about the Dirmera's they did some bad things too.

#20752   2013/07/22 01:59PM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I am not worry at all because Ej Justin Sonny Will going to get Sami out of this mess. Adrienne really did some damage becaue Will Hope Roman Chad Abby and Sonny can all go too jail for things they did. Watch Sami is going to get blame for mess up her brother big event. It's not Sami fault she should not be going to jail in the first place. She was having her son back because he was getting blackmail by Nick. If Will would had stand up to Nick. Maybe Sami will not had go to Stefano for help in first place.

Sami didn't stand up to Nick either she offered to sign a paper for her to stay out of the baby's life if Nick would let Will be apart of his child's life. Plus she gave Nick his 32,000 dollars back so she couldn't even beat him what chance did Will have.

Adrienne will make a deal to protect Sonny but what about her niece Abi? If they find out she knew she's gonna be in trouble. Wander how Jack would have felt..

I haven't kept track of who else besides Sonny, Chad and Abby knew about the tape. DId Will know, too? AS for Adrienne, I think she only knew that Sonny knew, so she got an agreement granting him immunity from prosecution for obstruction of justice. That made sense--and probably if she knew her niece Abby was involved as well, she might have gotten her immunity as well. (I don't know if she'd bother doing the same for Chad, however).

#20753   2013/07/22 06:49PM
    allmylovingdays

OYE TO THE VEY they were so so cute today and I know this will probably it for them cuddling and kissing unless somehow Sami gets out on bail. I am worried for her because those cops are out to get her. Stupid idiots.

#20754   2013/07/22 10:01PM
    Moms Days

Ejami were so cute today!!! They were so happy sharing the news of setting the wedding date. The happy kissing and being caught by the Nun was all kinds of adorable. Then my heart broke when Sami realized what was happening. You know EJ is trying to figure out how to rescue his only true love. I hope the trial does not drag out for months and months. I am sure we will see some very tender jail scenes for our couple.

#20755   2013/07/23 06:14AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome yesterday I just loved them. Poor Sami she got to go right back to jail. Thanks too Adrienne that women did some major damage. She rather see Sami in jail for the rest of her life than seeing her son happy with Will.

People in Salem better watch there back anybody gets in ejami way they will make you pay. I will not be surprised if ejami darkside come out soon they each back. There are Days most powerful evil couple.

#20756   2013/07/23 08:47AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: OYE TO THE VEY they were so so cute today and I know this will probably it for them cuddling and kissing unless somehow Sami gets out on bail. I am worried for her because those cops are out to get her. Stupid idiots.

We Want EJAMI!!

#20757   2013/07/23 09:33AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: OYE TO THE VEY they were so so cute today and I know this will probably it for them cuddling and kissing unless somehow Sami gets out on bail. I am worried for her because those cops are out to get her. Stupid idiots.

We Want EJAMI!!

Yes we do
    Are they on today?

#20758   2013/07/23 11:34AM
    ej and sami

Over the next weeks it's going to be crazy for ejami this sucks. The look Ej had on his face was not good. Adrienne you really mess with wrong family I would not want to be on ejami bad side. I know Justin is mad with Sami but he understand what she did.

Marge and Adrienne was driving me crazy they act like Joe Bernardi was good cop they need to get of the high horse. When they find out Bernardi was dirity cop there going look like a fool.

How dared Nicole sit up there talk about Sami I am glad Eric put Nicole in place she can't talk about Sami she did some bad things too. That's Eric twin sister he got his sister back.

#20759   2013/07/23 07:24PM
    Moms Days

Today tore at my heart. EJ's poor face when they took Sami to her jail. I loved when he told her he would take care of it. He told her to remember how he handled things in the past and that is how he would handle this. I wanted to cheer because he was letting her know it did not matter to him what he had to do he would get her out. I love Sweevil EJ and I am anxious to see what he will do for Sami.

Adrienne deserves what she gets for what she did to EJami. EJ will definitely make her pay for crossing him because he hurt the person he loves most in the world.

I read we might get a scene with the kids later this week. I am sure it will be a tear jerker. Can you imagine EJ having to tell his kids about Sami?

#20760   2013/07/24 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: Today tore at my heart. EJ's poor face when they took Sami to her jail. I loved when he told her he would take care of it. He told her to remember how he handled things in the past and that is how he would handle this. I wanted to cheer because he was letting her know it did not matter to him what he had to do he would get her out. I love Sweevil EJ and I am anxious to see what he will do for Sami.

Adrienne deserves what she gets for what she did to EJami. EJ will definitely make her pay for crossing him because he hurt the person he loves most in the world.

I read we might get a scene with the kids later this week. I am sure it will be a tear jerker. Can you imagine EJ having to tell his kids about Sami?

Those poor kids and I include EJAMI in this -top of the world so in love so in love and then boom the hammer comes down.

« 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list