List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 08:16AM, Views: 6305345, Replies: 23381
    « 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 » »| page:
    #20741   2013/07/22 02:10AM
    Re: The
    tariro

Quote Moms Days: Loved her Ejami comments, but my favorite part of the two scoops was when she said Rafe liked claiming other mens children. I thought it was hysterical.

Laughed my head off when I read that part but found the Dannifer comments a bit

#20742   2013/07/22 03:04AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: Loved her Ejami comments, but my favorite part of the two scoops was when she said Rafe liked claiming other mens children. I thought it was hysterical.

Next time I hope that'll be Sami's line

#20743   2013/07/22 05:11AM
    HouseTops

Maybe EJAMI will make a whole new.......7.........baby(ies) and everyone else stay the heck away from them!!

How many babies can one woman carry of EJ's??

#20744   2013/07/22 06:00AM
    ej and sami

Everybody in Salem needs to stay out of ejami business. They all need to get a life ejami is very happy and in loving. I want ejami to have another baby I hope it's girl and name her Lexie after Ej sister.

Here comes drama today Adrienne is going to make everthing worst this women can't mind her own business. Sami should not be in jail she was doing the right thing by having her son back. This video of her and bernardi was stupid the funny part about is you can't hear what Sami and Bernardi saying. Sami is not going to forgive Adrienne for this she better watch her back.

I hope twist is Bernardi wife is the one that kept the razor and she knew her husband was bad cop and she cover it up.Stefano give her some money too keep her mouth shut. I really hope they find something in bernardi house.I not worry Sami is going to get out of this.

#20745   2013/07/22 06:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Everybody in Salem needs to stay out of ejami business. They all need to get a life ejami is very happy and in loving. I want ejami to have another baby I hope it's girl and name her Lexie after Ej sister.

Here comes drama today Adrienne is going to make everthing worst this women can't mind her own business. Sami should not be in jail she was doing the right thing by having her son back. This video of her and bernardi was stupid the funny part about is you can't hear what Sami and Bernardi saying. Sami is not going to forgive Adrienne for this she better watch her back.

I hope twist is Bernardi wife is the one that kept the razor and she knew her husband was bad cop and she cover it up.Stefano give her some money too keep her mouth shut. I really hope they find something in bernardi house.I not worry Sami is going to get out of this.

I agree she will get out of this but it kills me that EJ said its their time finally and they get ripped from each others arms.

#20746   2013/07/22 06:50AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Maybe EJAMI will make a whole new.......7.........baby(ies) and everyone else stay the heck away from them!!

How many babies can one woman carry of EJ's??

I don't know... Just pick a number

At least we know he can get the job done

#20747   2013/07/22 06:51AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Everybody in Salem needs to stay out of ejami business. They all need to get a life ejami is very happy and in loving. I want ejami to have another baby I hope it's girl and name her Lexie after Ej sister.

I agree she will get out of this but it kills me that EJ said its their time finally and they get ripped from each others arms.

He'll rescue her ASAP......

#20748   2013/07/22 07:32AM
    ej and sami

I am not worry at all because Ej Justin Sonny Will going to get Sami out of this mess. Adrienne really did some damage becaue Will Hope Roman Chad Abby and Sonny can all go too jail for things they did. Watch Sami is going to get blame for mess up her brother big event. It's not Sami fault she should not be going to jail in the first place. She was having her son back because he was getting blackmail by Nick. If Will would had stand up to Nick. Maybe Sami will not had go to Stefano for help in first place.

#20749   2013/07/22 09:26AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I am not worry at all because Ej Justin Sonny Will going to get Sami out of this mess. Adrienne really did some damage becaue Will Hope Roman Chad Abby and Sonny can all go too jail for things they did. Watch Sami is going to get blame for mess up her brother big event. It's not Sami fault she should not be going to jail in the first place. She was having her son back because he was getting blackmail by Nick. If Will would had stand up to Nick. Maybe Sami will not had go to Stefano for help in first place.

Sami didn't stand up to Nick either she offered to sign a paper for her to stay out of the baby's life if Nick would let Will be apart of his child's life. Plus she gave Nick his 32,000 dollars back so she couldn't even beat him what chance did Will have.

#20750   2013/07/22 10:45AM
    ejami2012

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I am not worry at all because Ej Justin Sonny Will going to get Sami out of this mess. Adrienne really did some damage becaue Will Hope Roman Chad Abby and Sonny can all go too jail for things they did. Watch Sami is going to get blame for mess up her brother big event. It's not Sami fault she should not be going to jail in the first place. She was having her son back because he was getting blackmail by Nick. If Will would had stand up to Nick. Maybe Sami will not had go to Stefano for help in first place.

Sami didn't stand up to Nick either she offered to sign a paper for her to stay out of the baby's life if Nick would let Will be apart of his child's life. Plus she gave Nick his 32,000 dollars back so she couldn't even beat him what chance did Will have.

Adrienne will make a deal to protect Sonny but what about her niece Abi? If they find out she knew she's gonna be in trouble. Wander how Jack would have felt..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 10:55AM
    « 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list