List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 10:43AM, Views: 5912850, Replies: 23118
    « 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 » »| page:
    #20731   2013/07/19 09:09PM
    Re: The
    Moms Days

Loved that Sami stood up for her man today!!! Loved her declarations of love. She is so excited to finally marry the man who she loves above all others.

#20732   2013/07/19 09:26PM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days: Loved that Sami stood up for her man today!!! Loved her declarations of love. She is so excited to finally marry the man who she loves above all others.

I was so proud of Sami she told her hypocritical mother she loves Ej wants to be Mrs Ej Dimera. How she and Ej are so alike unlike her other men. Loved how she played with the king chess piece as she told Marlena Ej is powerful. Will do anything to get what he wants and the self confidence love and pride in her voice when she said Ej never stopped trying to get his Samantha. He only ever just wanted her and them as z family. I'm glad she never answered Marlena if Ej can be ruthless why marry him. Sami.knows he can without a doubt but she loves that part of him too and its none of mar mars business.

Sami knows her man and what he us capable of and loves that part of Jim too.

Now for Nicole she needed to.be more business
    like and classy her dress was too short . Noone else was wearing anything like that. I like Nicole at times but when her jealousy.comes out cause she could never give Ej the life he so wanted knowing only his Samantha could. It makes me dislike her.

She keeps saying she loves Ejs kids but she's not their mother and never will be no matter how much she wants it. Ej told her he gas everything he always wanted. Two beautiful children his Samantha gave him. His wonderful step children and Damanthas love.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 09:34PM
    #20733   2013/07/20 07:35AM
    ej and sami

I loved ejami yesterday Sami was awesome I loved the way she stood up to her mother told her she love's Ej and his power. Sami loves be being Mrs. Dirmera and she very happy about. Hope and Marlena needs to mind there own business and leave ejami alone they are very happy. I am so tried of everbody telling Ej his stupid for take out his father. Ej is only can take down his father. It's time for Ej Dirmera to be happy for once. We known Stefano is coming after Ej. But Ej will be really for him. Sami is not scared of Stefano either.

This week it gets bad for ejami because Adrienne is about to do some damage that women driving me crazy. She needs to but out now she going to lose her son and her husband that her fault.

I just seen promo for this week Adrienne took the video to police and Justin is upset with ejami.

#20734   2013/07/20 08:24AM
    Moms Days

Yesterday was great! When Sami walked up with Marlena to EJ and he knew it was not going well. I loved the way he complimented and kissed her. Making sure Sami knew how special she was to him. Then he handled Marlena with amazing skill and told Sami what she wanted to hear when she came back. It was such a great exchange and the look on Marlena's face as EJami was walking away was my favorite.

#20735   2013/07/21 02:02AM
    stjarna

Quote Moms Days: Yesterday was great! When Sami walked up with Marlena to EJ and he knew it was not going well. I loved the way he complimented and kissed her. Making sure Sami knew how special she was to him. Then he handled Marlena with amazing skill and told Sami what she wanted to hear when she came back. It was such a great exchange and the look on Marlena's face as EJami was walking away was my favorite.

we waited so long to have this great Ejami!

bolded- me too!

#20736   2013/07/21 08:48AM
    tariro

Quote Moms Days: Yesterday was great! When Sami walked up with Marlena to EJ and he knew it was not going well. I loved the way he complimented and kissed her. Making sure Sami knew how special she was to him. Then he handled Marlena with amazing skill and told Sami what she wanted to hear when she came back. It was such a great exchange and the look on Marlena's face as EJami was walking away was my favorite.

Loved Friday's episode too ,when EJ said to Marlena "its our time" ,I included myself in there as well ,its not only EJami's time,it our time too as fans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/21 08:58AM
    #20737   2013/07/21 09:17AM
    tariro

Just voted on the pulse poll

#20738   2013/07/21 10:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Just voted on the pulse poll

ME TOO!!!

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-15-2013-edition/

did you all read two scoops so much better than this weeks blog here....but still she had some hit and misses of her own.

I thought Sami pulled off both the pink bow dress last week and the Elvira look this week. Said Elvira look was complimented by some super awesome black slingback heels, which I'm guessing are part fashion and part prop that tries to make up for the approximate foot difference between James Scott and Alison Sweeney. The dangers of being with E.J. = fabulous shoes. Darn the luck.

HOT
    "You will be Mrs. Samantha Gene Brady-DiMera. I will be Mr. E.J. DiMera, and together we will rule my father's former empire. Muh hahaha!" Yes, yes, and yes! Nail, meet head. This is how I've always wanted to see E.J. and Sami. They're a marvelously dangerous duo, just on this side of dastardly. Sami's happy to stand by E.J. but insists that her name be part of it too. E.J. would do anything for her. And I don't care what anyone says, I love the new picture. It's dipped in delicious campy soap goodness

#20739   2013/07/21 12:16PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro: Just voted on the pulse poll

ME TOO!!!

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-15-2013-edition/

did you all read two scoops so much better than this weeks blog here....but still she had some hit and misses of her own.

I thought Sami pulled off both the pink bow dress last week and the Elvira look this week. Said Elvira look was complimented by some super awesome black slingback heels, which I'm guessing are part fashion and part prop that tries to make up for the approximate foot difference between James Scott and Alison Sweeney. The dangers of being with E.J. = fabulous shoes. Darn the luck.

HOT
    "You will be Mrs. Samantha Gene Brady-DiMera. I will be Mr. E.J. DiMera, and together we will rule my father's former empire. Muh hahaha!" Yes, yes, and yes! Nail, meet head. This is how I've always wanted to see E.J. and Sami. They're a marvelously dangerous duo, just on this side of dastardly. Sami's happy to stand by E.J. but insists that her name be part of it too. E.J. would do anything for her. And I don't care what anyone says, I love the new picture. It's dipped in delicious campy soap goodness

Love EJAMI!!

#20740   2013/07/21 03:20PM
    Moms Days

Loved her Ejami comments, but my favorite part of the two scoops was when she said Rafe liked claiming other mens children. I thought it was hysterical.

« 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list