List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6806708, Replies: 24036
    « 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 » »| page:
    #20721   2013/07/19 06:59AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

When was last time ejami be on Friday's show. I read spoliers for next week it's gets bad Sami is arrested wow Eric give his important speech to the school. Adrienne give video to police's and Abe arrested her. Sonny Ej Will and Justin are pissed off. Justin is mad at his wife and Eric stands behind his sister. Adrienne just made everything worst now.

#20722   2013/07/19 07:22AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: When was last time ejami be on Friday's show. I read spoliers for next week it's gets bad Sami is arrested wow Eric give his important speech to the school. Adrienne give video to police's and Abe arrested her. Sonny Ej Will and Justin are pissed off. Justin is mad at his wife and Eric stands behind his sister. Adrienne just made everything worst now.

Yes she does just to be a spiteful hag. Justin doesn't know the details but Ej did tell him in an around about way Stefano put the hit on Rafe. That video is gonna effect a lot of people not for the hag to get Sami out of Sonnys life with her drama she's gonna cause more drama. Why is she so h#ll bent on getting Sami.

She gonna have a lot of people mad at her. Justin Sonny Will Ej Sami and eventually Stefano if it comes out he was working for Stefano.
    Which Ej may have to use like he told Will only if its absolutly necessary

SPOILERS

Something is found at bernardis house soon but what could it be. I think Marge knows more about her husbands wrong doings but is playing the greiving widow to cover her husband and herself and son.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 07:26AM
    #20723   2013/07/19 07:41AM
    ej and sami

Ejami2012 yep Adrienne making everything worst now she going to cause a lot trouble for giving that video too police. Sami was helping her Will because he getting blackmail by Nick. She did the right now Sami going to jail for second time some she didn't do. Hope and Roman can get fired because they known that Will shot Ej and cover it up. Sami is never going forget Adrienne what she did. Adrienne better watch her cause Sami Dirmera will come after her. Adrienne really got on Sami Dirmera bad side and that's not good.

I hope they find something Bernardi house the man was bad maybe his wife knew her husband was bad cop.

#20724   2013/07/19 07:56AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Ejami2012 yep Adrienne making everything worst now she going to cause a lot trouble for giving that video too police. Sami was helping her Will because he getting blackmail by Nick. She did the right now Sami going to jail for second time some she didn't do. Hope and Roman can get fired because they known that Will shot Ej and cover it up. Sami is never going forget Adrienne what she did. Adrienne better watch her cause Sami Dirmera will come after her. Adrienne really got on Sami Dirmera bad side and that's not good.

I hope they find something Bernardi house the man was bad maybe his wife knew her husband was bad cop.

I am so hoping Justin takes Ejs offer since his wife was such a. hag. She will definitely lose Sonny. I hope she loses everything and leaves Salem. I never really liked her . Justin can be with Hope .

#20725   2013/07/19 08:54AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami2012 yep Adrienne making everything worst now she going to cause a lot trouble for giving that video too police. Sami was helping her Will because he getting blackmail by Nick. She did the right now Sami going to jail for second time some she didn't do. Hope and Roman can get fired because they known that Will shot Ej and cover it up. Sami is never going forget Adrienne what she did. Adrienne better watch her cause Sami Dirmera will come after her. Adrienne really got on Sami Dirmera bad side and that's not good.

I am so hoping Justin takes Ejs offer since his wife was such a. hag. She will definitely lose Sonny. I hope she loses everything and leaves Salem. I never really liked her . Justin can be with Hope .

Justin with Hope!? That's new to me...... except from I don't like Hope anymore. After Bo's exit, she can't handle anything. I prefer Bo to come back and straighten her up! Then I want like you, Justin to take EJ's offer and become a part of the new Dimera team. I don't really dislike Arienne as long as she doesn't screw up Sami's life........ and even if she does....... it's only going to be temporary. Like Sami I've faith in EJ and his ability to get her out of the cage.

#20726   2013/07/19 09:09AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:

"Justin with Hope"? I hope not. Many long-time viewers like myself (40 years) believe that the ONLY MAN to ever be with Hope is Bo. It's a shame what the writers have done to Hope. They should have created a story line for her--even without the other half of this top SUPER COUPLE who have stood the test of challenges and time...

#20727   2013/07/19 09:57AM
    allmylovingdays

EJAMI IS ON TODAY!!!!!

#20728   2013/07/19 10:13AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: EJAMI IS ON TODAY!!!!!

Yeyyyyyyy, I can't wait.........

#20729   2013/07/19 11:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: EJAMI IS ON TODAY!!!!!

I love EJAMI fridays......

#20730   2013/07/19 12:13PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome today people in Salem needs to but out there loved life. They are very happy with each Marlena needs to shut up Sami don't need your blessing to marry Ej she happy for the first time in her life. I am happy Sami told her mother love's Ej and his power. Sami just loved be in a Dirmera. It shame that Sami family don't loved her for who she is they only loved her when she with boring cop or Lucas. I glad Ej love's Sami Brady for who she is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 12:16PM
    « 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list