List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 10:10PM, Views: 6617936, Replies: 23885
    « 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 » »| page:
    #20711   2013/07/18 05:56AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I just loved ejami they are Days powerful couple. Sami was awesome yesterday I like how clam she was with Adrienne than when Adrienne left she throws stuff off the desk. Sami was acting more like Dirmera than a Brady. Ej was great yesterday with Justin I hope Justin works with Ej. Finally the real Sami Dirmera is back I miss her so much. I loved when ejami is bad and wicked. everybody in Salem look out ejami is the most powerful evil couple in Salem.

Hope Justin isn't to mad at EJ when he finds out about the video.

#20712   2013/07/18 06:09AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote ej and sami: I just loved ejami they are Days powerful couple. Sami was awesome yesterday I like how clam she was with Adrienne than when Adrienne left she throws stuff off the desk. Sami was acting more like Dirmera than a Brady. Ej was great yesterday with Justin I hope Justin works with Ej. Finally the real Sami Dirmera is back I miss her so much. I loved when ejami is bad and wicked. everybody in Salem look out ejami is the most powerful evil couple in Salem.[/quote]

Hope Justin isn't to mad at EJ when he finds out about the video.[/
    quote]

Me either Sharon n Nick but I read a spolier for next week and Will tells Justin about the hold backmail thing and Chad goes to Justin too. So I think Justin is going to help Sami sense his wife mad everthing worst. Adrienne needs mind own her business now she making it worst. She turns the video into police next and Sami is going back too jali. Thank a lot Adrienne you just lost your son and husband.

#20713   2013/07/18 06:13AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote ej and sami: I just loved ejami they are Days powerful couple. Sami was awesome yesterday I like how clam she was with Adrienne than when Adrienne left she throws stuff off the desk. Sami was acting more like Dirmera than a Brady. Ej was great yesterday with Justin I hope Justin works with Ej. Finally the real Sami Dirmera is back I miss her so much. I loved when ejami is bad and wicked. everybody in Salem look out ejami is the most powerful evil couple in Salem.[/quote]

Hope Justin isn't to mad at EJ when he finds out about the video.[/
    quote]

Me either Sharon n Nick but I read a spolier for next week and Will tells Justin about the hold backmail thing and Chad goes to Justin too. So I think Justin is going to help Sami sense his wife mad everthing worst. Adrienne needs mind own her business now she making it worst. She turns the video into police next and Sami is going back too jali. Thank a lot Adrienne you just lost your son and husband.[/quote]

Can't wait until all this happens. Its getting really interesting with EJAMI, Chad and Justin.

I think Justin will be very mad at Adrienne.

#20714   2013/07/18 06:25AM
    ej and sami

Ejami are most powerful evil couple in Salem I just loved this couple they bring fun to this show. Adrienne lucky she did not show Sami that video maybe Sami would had lock Adrienne in room or broke Adrienne phone.

#20715   2013/07/18 02:32PM
    tariro

Will have to tune in tomorrow just for the EJ scenes of today at least my guy was on

#20716   2013/07/19 04:38AM
    tariro

just finished yesterday's episode. EJ looked hot as usual but what was up with Nicole and the insults to his intelligence and dire predictions. I get that Stefano isn't going curl up and die but what did people really expect EJ to do, always live in fear of his father and not take any major risks for fear of upsetting him? What sort of boring character would EJ be if he didn't continuously think up daring and outrageous schemes? It seems to me that whether EJ was blameless or not Stefano would in some way impact on his life and not for the better as all their previous attempts at getting along have shown. One of the most attractive qualities of the EJ character is that he never gives up, he takes major risks for what he wants and win or lose ,he just keeps coming back and this at least for those who feel he is not consistent, is his most consistent battle (besides the one for Sami's heart)-the one for total freedom from his father.Its the arrogance of it that I love ,his ability -even after he has faced a soul destroying humiliation -to walk back into the same ring and needle all the same people .So yes I'm tired of people telling EJ Stefano will defeat him ,at least he's willing to try.

#20717   2013/07/19 05:06AM
    tariro

Oh just voted on the pulse poll

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-15-2013-edition/

Maybe it will be even better this week.

#20718   2013/07/19 05:57AM
    ej and sami

Please let ejami on today show.

#20719   2013/07/19 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Please let ejami on today show.

I second that!!!

and I am voting right now tariro!

#20720   2013/07/19 06:56AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Please let ejami on today show.

I second that!!!

and I am voting right now tariro!

I hope they are too. Maybe it will be the reception for the new school today. We might get to see a dressed up cast.

One thing that always kept me rooting for Ej and Sami is their love for each other showed from day one. Ejs mission was to go after the Bradys he tried to do everything daddy wanted until he fell in love with his Samantha. Ej and Sami hurt each other so badly cause they really loved each other. It think they did this cause he is a Dimera and she was a Brady and the hatred between the famlies made they hurt each other so fiercly to keep from falling in love. No matter how they hurt each other you could still she love for each other. The writes always kept that love just beneath the surface and it showed everytime they hurt one another you saw that it was hurting them both to hurt each other.

But the time came when their hearts gave in to the love they always had . They stopped fighting each other and their
    love for each other. I'm loving it so much

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 07:03AM
    « 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list