List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6810021, Replies: 24036
    « 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 » »| page:
    #20701   2013/07/18 01:37AM
    Re: The
    tariro

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today I just loved them. Ej was right Ej and Sami will be the most powerful couple in Salem. Ejami is Days most powerful couple right now.

Yay finally EJami is on today can't wait to watch tomorrow

Tariro tell us tomorrow if you watched it at least 100 times. I'm about to hit 26th time,. I need to get over my obsession. But it just is soooooo GOOD right now.

Watching them today I almost forget it isn't real.

Yes let us know . I've watched it about ten times so far. As and Js r so together right now hard to beleive they are not real. Lo. ved loved loved when Ej said let's celebrate cause Addrienne hates them..

In case I haven't said this wicked Ejami are so hot and they looked si good together today.

Both in black and going to the darkside fantastic writing . Kudos to whomever is writing for them

loved it especially EJ's funny voice and the Gothic sweevil laughter, they get each other right now more than they ever have before.

#20702   2013/07/18 01:41AM
    tariro

@ALMDs thanks for the heads up earlier about a possible Johnny sighting soon ,at first thought it was too good to be true ,then Harold finally made an appearance day before yesterday and actually opened a door as is his job description, so there is hope that the other hidden inhabitants of this mansion can finally come out into the open!

#20703   2013/07/18 02:45AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We got alittle EJAMI love play today!

I love EJAMI!

Me too!

#20704   2013/07/18 02:53AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today I just loved them. Ej was right Ej and Sami will be the most powerful couple in Salem. Ejami is Days most powerful couple right now.

Tariro tell us tomorrow if you watched it at least 100 times. I'm about to hit 26th time,. I need to get over my obsession. But it just is soooooo GOOD right now.

Its 1030 in the morning here ,I'm at work but have managed to sneak watch the EJ and Sami scenes at least 5 times without getting caught.

Ouch, naughty girl
    Seems like you're not alone in the watching Ejami department
    Let's hope your boss is equally addicted or that he looks like EJ....

#20705   2013/07/18 02:58AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

Yes let us know . I've watched it about ten times so far. As and Js r so together right now hard to beleive they are not real. Lo. ved loved loved when Ej said let's celebrate cause Addrienne hates them..

In case I haven't said this wicked Ejami are so hot and they looked si good together today.

Both in black and going to the darkside fantastic writing . Kudos to whomever is writing for them

loved it especially EJ's funny voice and the Gothic sweevil laughter, they get each other right now more than they ever have before.

That's true and it makes me wonder how we survived the dark ages of Safe.......probably by watching carefully every single Ejami scene crumbles they'd throw us!

#20706   2013/07/18 05:15AM
    tariro

our pulse results are better this time JS #4 ,AS is #3 and together EJami is # 4 ,we could do way better but at least its an improvement on last week.

#20707   2013/07/18 05:36AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

Its 1030 in the morning here ,I'm at work but have managed to sneak watch the EJ and Sami scenes at least 5 times without getting caught.

Ouch, naughty girl

"looks like EJ"..... I want to work where you do!

#20708   2013/07/18 05:46AM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

Ouch, naughty girl

I love Ejami together supporting each other. I loved when EJ walked into the room and saw the damage. His cute little comments and his way of calming Sami down is just amazing. He gets her and always tries to make her feel better. Instead of putting her down and making her feel like she is bad for getting angry or going over the top EJ gets her to laugh. I loved them so much yesterday. Loved, Loved, Loved the couch scene and then taking her upstairs to celebrate. Ejami was fabulous yesterday and I am excited to see what happens the next couple of weeks.

#20709   2013/07/18 05:52AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

It's amazing other than Bo and Hope, no other couple on Days can get me this excited just looking at them!

Power of EJAMI!

Ouch, naughty girl

I love Ejami together supporting each other. I loved when EJ walked into the room and saw the damage. His cute little comments and his way of calming Sami down is just amazing. He gets her and always tries to make her feel better. Instead of putting her down and making her feel like she is bad for getting angry or going over the top EJ gets her to laugh. I loved them so much yesterday. Loved, Loved, Loved the couch scene and then taking her upstairs to celebrate. Ejami was fabulous yesterday and I am excited to see what happens the next couple of weeks.

Other than Bo and Hope no one on Days can get me this excited just looking at them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 05:54AM
    #20710   2013/07/18 05:54AM
    ej and sami

I just loved ejami they are Days powerful couple. Sami was awesome yesterday I like how clam she was with Adrienne than when Adrienne left she throws stuff off the desk. Sami was acting more like Dirmera than a Brady. Ej was great yesterday with Justin I hope Justin works with Ej. Finally the real Sami Dirmera is back I miss her so much. I loved when ejami is bad and wicked. everybody in Salem look out ejami is the most powerful evil couple in Salem.

« 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list