List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:34PM, Views: 6314718, Replies: 23385
    « 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 » »| page:
    #20691   2013/07/17 11:06AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Ejami was great today I just loved them. Ej was right Ej and Sami will be the most powerful couple in Salem. Ejami is Days most powerful couple right now.

#20692   2013/07/17 12:57PM
    tariro

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today I just loved them. Ej was right Ej and Sami will be the most powerful couple in Salem. Ejami is Days most powerful couple right now.

Yay finally EJami is on today can't wait to watch tomorrow

#20693   2013/07/17 01:04PM
    ej and sami

I just loved Sami today she was act like true Dirmera today. I like how she through that stuff off the desk Adrienne really pissed her off. Finally the real Sami is back. Ej was great today I hope he and Justin working together the will make a great team.

#20694   2013/07/17 06:11PM
    sharon n nic...

We got alittle EJAMI love play today!

I love EJAMI!

#20695   2013/07/17 06:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I just loved Sami today she was act like true Dirmera today. I like how she through that stuff off the desk Adrienne really pissed her off. Finally the real Sami is back. Ej was great today I hope he and Justin working together the will make a great team.

#20696   2013/07/17 06:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote tariro:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great today I just loved them. Ej was right Ej and Sami will be the most powerful couple in Salem. Ejami is Days most powerful couple right now.

EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI!!!!!!!

#20697   2013/07/17 07:27PM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote tariro:

EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI EJAMI!!!!!!!

Yes the storm passed us by in Pittsburgh. I got to see days on soapnet. Ejami were awesome and usual. I love wicked Ej and Sami. They are so in tune with each other. Ej just loves carrying his Ssmi to the bedroom. They looked so great together today in black. The queen and king of the mansion. They just keep getting better and better.

As and Js play the s@#t out if their roles. They bring it everytime.

Yes Ejami the super power couple of Salem. Together I belrive they can handle anything Stefano tries to dish out.

#20698   2013/07/17 08:58PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:

Tariro tell us tomorrow if you watched it at least 100 times. I'm about to hit 26th time,. I need to get over my obsession. But it just is soooooo GOOD right now.

Watching them today I almost forget it isn't real.

#20699   2013/07/17 09:25PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

Tariro tell us tomorrow if you watched it at least 100 times. I'm about to hit 26th time,. I need to get over my obsession. But it just is soooooo GOOD right now.

Yes let us know . I've watched it about ten times so far. As and Js r so together right now hard to beleive they are not real. Lo. ved loved loved when Ej said let's celebrate cause Addrienne hates them..

In case I haven't said this wicked Ejami are so hot and they looked si good together today.

Both in black and going to the darkside fantastic writing . Kudos to whomever is writing for them

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 09:32PM
    #20700   2013/07/18 01:35AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:

Its 1030 in the morning here ,I'm at work but have managed to sneak watch the EJ and Sami scenes at least 5 times without getting caught.

« 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list