List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/29 03:45PM, Views: 6528812, Replies: 23718
    « 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 » »| page:
    #20661   2013/07/15 01:58AM
    Re: The
    tariro

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro: Oh had forgotten to find out if anyone had voted on the pulse poll?!

Made sure I got my votes in. I was not to happy last week that EJ did not make the top 5.

The next Soap Opera Digest has a great shout out to EJami and their amazing chemistry. Also, Two Scoops talks about how EJami is a big reason for the ratings improvement. They also have some great articles about Days. So excited that Ejami is being recognized as the Days "Power couple."

Am going to read the column right now.

#20662   2013/07/15 02:12AM
    tariro

Quote stjarna: @ ALMD. you are so on with the avatar. I wanted to put the avaratar the scene when he opened the door and was in the towel- back from 2006- lol, or the recent when they kissed on the sofa! And then saw this picture and remembered how cute they were there- and it was another one of those moments of truth between them- so I chose this pictue!!!

LOL-

Your new avatar made me go back in time and watch those scenes ,I've been watching a lot of 2007 and 2008 EJami anyway but this got me curious

#20663   2013/07/15 02:49AM
    stjarna

Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna: @ ALMD. you are so on with the avatar. I wanted to put the avaratar the scene when he opened the door and was in the towel- back from 2006- lol, or the recent when they kissed on the sofa! And then saw this picture and remembered how cute they were there- and it was another one of those moments of truth between them- so I chose this pictue!!!

LOL-

Your new avatar made me go back in time and watch those scenes ,I've been watching a lot of 2007 and 2008 EJami anyway but this got me curious

here is the link for that Ejami scene...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k02bT8-I_9o

#20664   2013/07/15 04:51AM
    ej and sami

Please let ejami be today's show. They better be on all this week I hope Ej kicks Kristen out of the house she cause too much trouble. I will loved for Chad to move with ejami so he can spend time with Johnny Sidney and Ail.

#20665   2013/07/15 05:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Good morning!

It's going to be a VERY HOT day here in New York.

Guess I'll be in my pool most of the day.

Hoping we will see EJAMI this week if not I'll be watching Thursday's EJAMI again!

I'll be watching it anyway even if we get EJAMI today!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 05:58AM
    #20666   2013/07/15 06:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: Please let ejami be today's show. They better be on all this week I hope Ej kicks Kristen out of the house she cause too much trouble. I will loved for Chad to move with ejami so he can spend time with Johnny Sidney and Ail.

Oh! You mean Johnny, Sydney and Alli are ACTUALLY living in the mansion?
    P.S. I DO hope EJ kicks Kristen out....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 06:07AM
    #20667   2013/07/15 06:07AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami: Please let ejami be today's show. They better be on all this week I hope Ej kicks Kristen out of the house she cause too much trouble. I will loved for Chad to move with ejami so he can spend time with Johnny Sidney and Ail.

Oh! You mean Johnny, Sydney and Alli and ACTUALLY living in the mansion?

Yes! they do live in the Mansion with their parents.

#20668   2013/07/15 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

I want Chad to move in too. I want EJ to be there for him when and if he is injured.

It would be lovely to see the kids at home with their parents.

So none of us are spoiled? I am surprised. Normally I come over here and have to shield my eyes on half of the messages.

The actors were in Boston this past weekend. I haven't checked out any of the fans message board on how it went. Most of the guys were in attendance except the younger group. BUT they will be in Atlanta soon.

James will be in CT soon.

EJAMI please be on today!!!!

Sharon n Nick -i can't even tell you how many times i've watched it. NBC must think ok, we got it you love this episode. I am thinking of buying it on itunes.

#20669   2013/07/15 06:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    I want Chad to move in too. I want EJ to be there for him when and if he is injured.

It would be lovely to see the kids at home with their parents.

So none of us are spoiled? I am surprised. Normally I come over here and have to shield my eyes on half of the messages.

The actors were in Boston this past weekend. I haven't checked out any of the fans message board on how it went. Most of the guys were in attendance except the younger group. BUT they will be in Atlanta soon.

James will be in CT soon.

EJAMI please be on today!!!!

Sharon n Nick -i can't even tell you how many times i've watched it. NBC must think ok, we got it you love this episode. I am thinking of buying it on itunes.

I think millions of EJAMI fans will buy it too!

#20670   2013/07/15 07:35AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose:

Oh! You mean Johnny, Sydney and Alli are ACTUALLY living in the mansion?
    P.S. I DO hope EJ kicks Kristen out....

Yes the kids moved in when Sami and Ej did. Were you watching when Lucas was upset cause Alli was there and Sami didn't tell him?
    Late week they dropped them off at day camp did you see that episode? The kids not being shown have nothing to do with Ej and Sami its the writing. Just like it us for every other kid.

I remember a few months ago the Johnny twins mom had a pic of them and the Syd twins saying they were back on the set filming since they film bout three months ahead I say we should be seeing them soon.

Yes Crazy Kris needs thrown out the mansion and sent back to the island she was on.

« 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list