List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6808676, Replies: 24036
    « 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 » »| page:
    #20651   2013/07/13 05:59PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna: Ejami will always get back together, so they can just leave them be- I don't think Ejamis will mind, do you? LOL- those who dislike Ejami don't really care, do they?

So, with Stefano's portrait down and Ejami portrait up- says times are changing!

I also like that Philip returns so we would have Kiriakis- DiMera war, why not- it would be interesting new dynamic!!!

Justin to be DiMera lawyer- uh!!!
    And Ejami reign supreme!!!

@stjarna every time you change you avatar I feel its time to change mine ,watch this space!

Hi tariro,

your avatar is great. I chose the scene when EJ is in hospital after he is shot and Samantha is asking him to will himself to live for Johnny's sake. That is one of my favourite scene of the two of them!

I had to have Elena and Elijah for a while, as I am a fan of these two.
    It's definitely Ejami time!!!

EJAMI time!!!

After Summer... Elena and Elijah time!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 06:01PM
    #20652   2013/07/13 07:14PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna: Ejami will always get back together, so they can just leave them be- I don't think Ejamis will mind, do you? LOL- those who dislike Ejami don't really care, do they?

So, with Stefano's portrait down and Ejami portrait up- says times are changing!

I also like that Philip returns so we would have Kiriakis- DiMera war, why not- it would be interesting new dynamic!!!

@stjarna every time you change you avatar I feel its time to change mine ,watch this space!

Tariro - I did not know you were new to Days. What got you watching? My mom watched Days so I watched it all through my teen years and into my early 20s but then I basically did not watch it for years. Started again in 2008 because of Ejami.

In my country on tv, the episodes of DOOL were always behind so I used to watch starting with 1994 episodes as a twelve year old in 2000. Then they stopped showing the soap on tv and I lost interest and though its now shown on another foreign channel those are 2010 episodes and they are terrible ,it says a lot about EJami actually that I'm willing to watch DOOL episodes on the internet everyday after the actual episode has shown just because at the end of 2012 I caught a glimpse of an EJami montage and read up on them! So I would say I started watching in 2012.

Are you like me tapping your fingers impatiently on the table waiting for someone like Krono to download Days on YouTube

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 07:15PM
    #20653   2013/07/14 03:36AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote tariro:

Hi tariro,

your avatar is great. I chose the scene when EJ is in hospital after he is shot and Samantha is asking him to will himself to live for Johnny's sake. That is one of my favourite scene of the two of them!

EJAMI time!!!

this year it's great summer as we have Ejami - love Daytime, as there is at least something happening isummer. \it's too long to wait till TVD and the Originals!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 03:42AM
    #20654   2013/07/14 06:36AM
    tariro

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:

Tariro - I did not know you were new to Days. What got you watching? My mom watched Days so I watched it all through my teen years and into my early 20s but then I basically did not watch it for years. Started again in 2008 because of Ejami.

In my country on tv, the episodes of DOOL were always behind so I used to watch starting with 1994 episodes as a twelve year old in 2000. Then they stopped showing the soap on tv and I lost interest and though its now shown on another foreign channel those are 2010 episodes and they are terrible ,it says a lot about EJami actually that I'm willing to watch DOOL episodes on the internet everyday after the actual episode has shown just because at the end of 2012 I caught a glimpse of an EJami montage and read up on them! So I would say I started watching in 2012.

Are you like me tapping your fingers impatiently on the table waiting for someone like Krono to download Days on YouTube

krono is my heroine ,I love her channel ,even on the days where I can't face watching a full episode of DOOL its nice to know that I can watch the EJami parts and catch up with everyone else later on. Sometimes I check 5 times in one day just to see if something's been uploaded.

#20655   2013/07/14 06:46AM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote tariro:

Hi tariro,

EJAMI time!!!

this year it's great summer as we have Ejami - love Daytime, as there is at least something happening isummer. \it's too long to wait till TVD and the Originals!

Know what you mean haven't enjoyed daytime this much in ages ,can't wait for the new season of TVD or the Originals either but DOOL is at least doing right by me finally.

#20656   2013/07/14 11:39AM
    tariro

Oh had forgotten to find out if anyone had voted on the pulse poll?!

#20657   2013/07/14 05:35PM
    Moms Days

Quote tariro: Oh had forgotten to find out if anyone had voted on the pulse poll?!

Made sure I got my votes in. I was not to happy last week that EJ did not make the top 5.

The next Soap Opera Digest has a great shout out to EJami and their amazing chemistry. Also, Two Scoops talks about how EJami is a big reason for the ratings improvement. They also have some great articles about Days. So excited that Ejami is being recognized as the Days "Power couple."

#20658   2013/07/14 07:39PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote tariro:

Hi tariro,

Stjarna. Your avatar should have been the true beginning of EJAMI, we had the ghost of Sami's aunt telling her your heart will lead you to him the one that holds your darkest desires.......

Tariro this is back to me and my and the daily updates...the one that is the most vocal states too much sex and how can a fight lead to passionate embrace but we both watch a show on USAbcalled Suits....and the characters we love the ending of last season. WOW go check out Mike and Rachel Fiction. Holy guacamole. So how can she say those things. ...here to is a brief synopsis of the scene.

Posted by allmylovingdays at Sunday, July 14 2013 12:02 PM

Here is the ending of Suits recap.

tv.yahoo.com/news/suits-season-2-finale-episode-war-recap-review-193600713.html<... />
    Rachel and Mike
    Rachel (Meghan Markle) can't let go of the fact that she couldn't get into Harvard, especially after Louis lied to her and said it was all his fault. When she insists that Mike (Patrick J. Adams) help her fix the problem, Mike warns Louis to tell Rachel the truth. When he does, she still can't let go. Mike's sneaking around concerning his fake law degree only adds to Rachel's frustration. She demands answers, and Mike finally gives them to her by telling her the truth about never going to Harvard. A couple of hard slaps later, and they wind up in the throes of ecstasy in the file room. Nothing like lies and violence to make Rachel's clothes come off, apparently!
    . OTHERWISE I am unspoiled but wonder do we get more than one day of EJAMI THIS WEEK???

#20659   2013/07/15 01:34AM
    stjarna

@ ALMD. you are so on with the avatar. I wanted to put the avaratar the scene when he opened the door and was in the towel- back from 2006- lol, or the recent when they kissed on the sofa! And then saw this picture and remembered how cute they were there- and it was another one of those moments of truth between them- so I chose this pictue!!!

LOL-

#20660   2013/07/15 01:50AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote tariro:

Hi tariro,

Stjarna. Your avatar should have been the true beginning of EJAMI, we had the ghost of Sami's aunt telling her your heart will lead you to him the one that holds your darkest desires.......

Tariro this is back to me and my and the daily updates...the one that is the most vocal states too much sex and how can a fight lead to passionate embrace but we both watch a show on USAbcalled Suits....and the characters we love the ending of last season. WOW go check out Mike and Rachel Fiction. Holy guacamole. So how can she say those things. ...here to is a brief synopsis of the scene.

Posted by allmylovingdays at Sunday, July 14 2013 12:02 PM

Here is the ending of Suits recap.

tv.yahoo.com/news/suits-season-2-finale-episode-war-recap-review-193600713.html<... />
    Rachel and Mike
    Rachel (Meghan Markle) can't let go of the fact that she couldn't get into Harvard, especially after Louis lied to her and said it was all his fault. When she insists that Mike (Patrick J. Adams) help her fix the problem, Mike warns Louis to tell Rachel the truth. When he does, she still can't let go. Mike's sneaking around concerning his fake law degree only adds to Rachel's frustration. She demands answers, and Mike finally gives them to her by telling her the truth about never going to Harvard. A couple of hard slaps later, and they wind up in the throes of ecstasy in the file room. Nothing like lies and violence to make Rachel's clothes come off, apparently!
    . OTHERWISE I am unspoiled but wonder do we get more than one day of EJAMI THIS WEEK???

@AMLDs thanks for this not only because I'm now super curious about Suits but also because I got a bit confused by the reference to "too much sex" as well, especially in a soap. This definitely reassures me that my belief that daytime is the tamest on TV still holds true.

« 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list