List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 10:32PM, Views: 6647659, Replies: 23960
    « 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 » »| page:
    #20631   2013/07/12 05:38AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Ejami are the hottest power couple on this show.I can't believe it took this writer's seven years to put them together what was they thinking. sami love's Ej bad side. They are days powercouple.

#20632   2013/07/12 07:10AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami was on fire today i just loved them. Sami knowns she loved Ej bad side. They are days powercouple. Salem better watch there back any mess with them look out. I can't wait until Ejami darkside come out they ruled this salem with there evil side.

I finally got to see their scenes today!!!! OMG! HOOOOOOOOT!

I know....Oh my god!!!!

Today was amazing and EJami just keeps getting better and better. I love that the each fought for the positions and did not back down or bow down to the other. Then some seriously HOT lovin! They go from fight to love faster than any couple. WOW!!!!

Double wow!

Loved that even they know they are a powercouple!

#20633   2013/07/12 07:25AM
    Moms Days

Quote ej and sami: Ejami are the hottest power couple on this show.I can't believe it took this writer's seven years to put them together what was they thinking. sami love's Ej bad side. They are days powercouple.

Actually they had to get new writers to be able to put them together. Ken Corday wanted Safe and it took a new writing team and a lot of persuasion to allow them to be able to put Ejami together as a real couple. Love, Love, Love the result. Yesterday was wonderful with them both standing their ground in the fight and in the love making.

#20634   2013/07/12 07:44AM
    allmylovingdays

NBC website to see the full episode today NO COMMERCIALS!!! I LOVED IT.

and then right before I commented, I scratched my head because we say we hate and we wondered when will be out of EJAMI orbit but it seems that people here in this thread can't stop talking about him enough. I get it. it just makes happy that EJ & Sami yesterday didn't mention him it was about them and their lives!!

Now back to watching those scenes again and again and again

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 07:45AM
    #20635   2013/07/12 09:33AM
    allmylovingdays

No idea yet what's happening on the show because DIGGY posted a new blog. I read that and ran over here to share.

lamotrijane.blogspot.com/2013/07/lights-on-clothes-off.html?spref=tw

#20636   2013/07/12 12:49PM
    TeamEjami

Yesterday's scene was amazingly hot!
    I also loved the fight. They fight like a real couple. You scream and yell and say things you don't mean but do mean at the time. It's real.
    And it just happens to always lead to super hot make up sex which is even better.
    Also, I have to say that the portrait is a little cheesy but I LOVE it!

#20637   2013/07/12 04:30PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami are the hottest power couple on this show.I can't believe it took this writer's seven years to put them together what was they thinking. sami love's Ej bad side. They are days powercouple.

Actually they had to get new writers to be able to put them together. Ken Corday wanted Safe and it took a new writing team and a lot of persuasion to allow them to be able to put Ejami together as a real couple. Love, Love, Love the result. Yesterday was wonderful with them both standing their ground in the fight and in the love making.

I remember you saying that Corday was old school. How do you know that it was Corday who wanted Safe and not someone else? Didn't GT originally create the character Rafe? And GT is on the writing team now, right?!
    If Corday wanted Safe, who persuaded him into changing his opinion!?
    I apologise for bombarding you with all of these questions, Moms Days, but I'm just a bit curious and confused

Who ever made them or him change their/his mind about Ejami should be rewarded with a big bonus they hit the gold mine!!!

#20638   2013/07/12 08:39PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days:

I remember you saying that Corday was old school. How do you know that it was Corday who wanted Safe and not someone else? Didn't GT originally create the character Rafe? And GT is on the writing team now, right?!
    I apologise for bombarding you with all of these questions, Moms Days, but I'm just a bit curious and confused

Who ever made them or him change their/his mind about Ejami should be rewarded with a big bonus they hit the gold mine!!!

GT may have been the one who created and loved Safe. I might be wrong, but when you read interviews with Ken Corday you get the impression he is not a fan of Ejami. He likes to pimp his favorite couples. In his latest interview with Michael Fairman he said, "being the traditionalist on the show, and being the one producing it for over 30 years, I have to be careful. I constantly have to keep myself in check with the other producers and writers, that I am just not resting on my laurels and saying, “Well, I just want to see John and Marlena, Bo and Hope, and Jennifer and Daniel all the time.” When you do that, there is nothing that is refreshing for the audience. They need to see new things happen, and that is the advantage of having really good producers and writers around who are honest sounding boards. They will tell me, “That may have worked ten years ago, Ken. But we really want to try this.” I would say, Michael, that 90% of the time their instincts are correct, and I back-off and I go, “OK. Let’s go for it!”

The new writers that started last August are the ones who really wanted EJami and they were finally allowed to write for them. KC knows Ejami is "Gold" and because the ratings are up he has to let them be a couple but if you read the entire article KC sounds pretty negative about them being together long term.

#20639   2013/07/13 01:00AM
    wwwwww

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days:

GT may have been the one who created and loved Safe. I might be wrong, but when you read interviews with Ken Corday you get the impression he is not a fan of Ejami. He likes to pimp his favorite couples. In his latest interview with Michael Fairman he said, "being the traditionalist on the show, and being the one producing it for over 30 years, I have to be careful. I constantly have to keep myself in check with the other producers and writers, that I am just not resting on my laurels and saying, “Well, I just want to see John and Marlena, Bo and Hope, and Jennifer and Daniel all the time.” When you do that, there is nothing that is refreshing for the audience. They need to see new things happen, and that is the advantage of having really good producers and writers around who are honest sounding boards. They will tell me, “That may have worked ten years ago, Ken. But we really want to try this.” I would say, Michael, that 90% of the time their instincts are correct, and I back-off and I go, “OK. Let’s go for it!”

The new writers that started last August are the ones who really wanted EJami and they were finally allowed to write for them. KC knows Ejami is "Gold" and because the ratings are up he has to let them be a couple but if you read the entire article KC sounds pretty negative about them being together long term.

I think Ken Corday will let Ejami have a good couple of years together but I don't see him letting them be endgame but I could be wrong James and Alison work good together. I think EJ will be the next Stefano and will always have a good story since he's a villain. He's not Rafe he can have good story without Sami even though most fans would prefer he stays with her. As for Sami not really sure I think the writers are going to eventually make her go back with Rafe. I just don't think Ken is going to keep Ejami together forever because of the rape and her shooting him in the head. It's bad publicity for them I guess in a way and offends a lot of fans. I don't think he's even made up his mind who Sami and EJ's endgames are.

#20640   2013/07/13 06:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote TeamEjami: Yesterday's scene was amazingly hot!
    I also loved the fight. They fight like a real couple. You scream and yell and say things you don't mean but do mean at the time. It's real.
    And it just happens to always lead to super hot make up sex which is even better.
    Also, I have to say that the portrait is a little cheesy but I LOVE it!

ITA.

Right after the show yesterday they play the 4th hour of the Today show and Hoda and Kathy were talking about couples and fights-Kathy said her and her husband can get brutal -I found it very topical since As I stated I couldnt really enjoy my recapping fully cause i knew i had an uphill fight with this one. It ended up being more than one person didnt like the tone of voice or words said but I felt it was and is just who EJ and Sami are and i do want them to stay true to themselves.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 06:59AM
    « 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list