List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 01:12PM, Views: 5900934, Replies: 23115
    « 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 » »| page:
    #20611   2013/07/11 09:04AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Ali tweets this. Longterm peeps. Long term. Four months later we will see this

@Ali_Sweeney: Good morning! More fun Salem madness this am with @KJAlfonso @missyreeves4 @eileen_davidson @deidrehall @IamJamesScott @ericmartsolf #days

#20612   2013/07/11 09:31AM
    Hard hat

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Moms Days: OK, LOVED EJ today with everything in me. EJ and Chad were awesome!!! However, was it just me or did anyone else throw up just a little bit in their mouths with the Sami and scene. She needs to stay away from him. I know she just wants him to know she cares, and her true love is EJ, but do we have to be subjected to it? She did not get the message from EJ when he said he hates , he always has and he always will and then EJ said, is not their kid's father. Maybe she does not know what ex-husband means?

I was enjoying the show myself. Seeing EJ always makes me smile. Sami at the fools bed side and talking about HER AND EJ's children is a bit much.

When are these writers going to get into their heads, that EJAMI's are DONE WITH RAFE!

Bring another love interest for him or just send him on his way!

Maybe the EJAMI's are but could it be that the PTB,or devious Ted ,writers
    could be any numbers of reasons they might be OVER
    not Rafe or Safe fans,EJAMI's fans better watch their backs cause you know how soap opera's are,not that we don't feel for you EJAMI fans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 09:35AM
    #20613   2013/07/11 11:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: Ali tweets this. Longterm peeps. Long term. Four months later we will see this

@Ali_Sweeney: Good morning! More fun Salem madness this am with @KJAlfonso @missyreeves4 @eileen_davidson @deidrehall @IamJamesScott @ericmartsolf #days

EJAMI TRENDED ON TWITTER
    twitter.com/Ruby__85/status/355384842315255808/photo/1

#20614   2013/07/11 12:55PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Moms Days: OK, LOVED EJ today with everything in me. EJ and Chad were awesome!!! However, was it just me or did anyone else throw up just a little bit in their mouths with the Sami and scene. She needs to stay away from him. I know she just wants him to know she cares, and her true love is EJ, but do we have to be subjected to it? She did not get the message from EJ when he said he hates , he always has and he always will and then EJ said, is not their kid's father. Maybe she does not know what ex-husband means?

I was enjoying the show myself. Seeing EJ always makes me smile. Sami at the fools bed side and talking about HER AND EJ's children is a bit much.

When are these writers going to get into their heads, that EJAMI's are DONE WITH RAFE!

Bring another love interest for him or just send him on his way!

Maybe the EJAMI's are but could it be that the PTB,or devious Ted ,writers
    could be any numbers of reasons they might be OVER
    not Rafe or Safe fans,EJAMI's fans better watch their backs cause you know how soap opera's are,not that we don't feel for you EJAMI fans.

EJAMI is Days GOLDEN COUPLE.... No worries here!

#20615   2013/07/11 01:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Has anyone noticed the changes in Sami and EJ's relationship lately. Before it seemed that Sami was holding all the cards and EJ was trying to proved his love for her.

But now I think the tables have turned and Sami realizes she has to be the one to prove her love for EJ as well.

EJ may love her, but he is still his own man and he won't bow down to Sami.

Oh, how I love EJAMI!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 01:55PM
    #20616   2013/07/11 03:36PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Has anyone noticed the changes in Sami and EJ's relationship lately. Before it seemed that Sami was holding all the cards and EJ was trying to proved his love for her.

But now I think the tables have turned and Sami realizes she has to be the one to prove her love for EJ as well.

Oh, how I love EJAMI!

You know I loved it today that EJ asked why was she marrying him and why she loved him. He needed to hear the truth from her -it will always be him -just as it will always be her!!

Days and EJAMI trended!! here's the photo showing proof

https://twitter.com/Daytime_tv/status/355388707504807936/photo/1

#20617   2013/07/11 03:42PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Has anyone noticed the changes in Sami and EJ's relationship lately. Before it seemed that Sami was holding all the cards and EJ was trying to proved his love for her.

Oh, how I love EJAMI!

I have, Sharon n nic!
    EJ wants Samantha to be the woman that she is with no excuses, and he wants the same for himself. When it comes to his feelings he's totally honest and open with her. The good and the bad. They are really themselves in eachother's company!

#20618   2013/07/11 04:24PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was on fire today i just loved them. Sami knowns she loved Ej bad side. They are days powercouple. Salem better watch there back any mess with them look out. I can't wait until Ejami darkside come out they ruled this salem with there evil side.

#20619   2013/07/11 04:30PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was on fire today i just loved them. Sami knowns she loved Ej bad side. They are days powercouple. Salem better watch there back any mess with them look out. I can't wait until Ejami darkside come out they ruled this salem with there evil side.

YES finally Sami admitted she loves Ejs darkside. He knew it and he got her to admit it. It turns her on. She in love with him cause she sees a side noone else does when he's with her. But she also loves his ruthlessness to others and his power.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 04:31PM
    #20620   2013/07/11 05:01PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

Oh, how I love EJAMI!

You know I loved it today that EJ asked why was she marrying him and why she loved him. He needed to hear the truth from her -it will always be him -just as it will always be her!!

Days and EJAMI trended!! here's the photo showing proof

https://twitter.com/Daytime_tv/status/355388707504807936/photo/1

It will always be them!

« 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list