List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6808594, Replies: 24036
    « 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 » »| page:
    #20601   2013/07/11 04:53AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days: OK, LOVED EJ today with everything in me. EJ and Chad were awesome!!! However, was it just me or did anyone else throw up just a little bit in their mouths with the Sami and scene. She needs to stay away from him. I know she just wants him to know she cares, and her true love is EJ, but do we have to be subjected to it? She did not get the message from EJ when he said he hates , he always has and he always will and then EJ said, is not their kid's father. Maybe she does not know what ex-husband means?

I was enjoying the show myself. Seeing EJ always makes me smile. Sami at the fools bed side and talking about HER AND EJ's children is a bit much.

When are these writers going to get into their heads, that EJAMI's are DONE WITH RAFE!

Bring another love interest for him or just send him on his way!

#20602   2013/07/11 06:04AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Moms Days: OK, LOVED EJ today with everything in me. EJ and Chad were awesome!!! However, was it just me or did anyone else throw up just a little bit in their mouths with the Sami and scene. She needs to stay away from him. I know she just wants him to know she cares, and her true love is EJ, but do we have to be subjected to it? She did not get the message from EJ when he said he hates , he always has and he always will and then EJ said, is not their kid's father. Maybe she does not know what ex-husband means?

I was enjoying the show myself. Seeing EJ always makes me smile. Sami at the fools bed side and talking about HER AND EJ's children is a bit much.

When are these writers going to get into their heads, that EJAMI's are DONE WITH RAFE!

For onceI was happy that theybarred Samantha from seeing - it should be erased in her head also... loved what EJ said she should be concentrating on him!!!
    the writers should just remove from Ejami's lives altogether... he was not even missed when he was in coma, quite the opposite, it showed that there is plently things going on without and it was fun.

Back to Ejami and the portrait of them... not very good, sorry, but I don't like it. The one from NBC.com photo of them in the red dress, that would have been more fitting imo
    Loved EJ and Chad together- great bromance!

#20603   2013/07/11 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

I like the photo/portrait/painting because of the looks of power they are conveying - it brought me back to when EJ & Sami first shared that bottle of wine last spring and they said that they were self centered and thought the world revolved around them. THEY CAN BE this way but when it comes to each other they are tender, giving, loving and the praise of the attaboys they both want -well they give to each other. RIGHT NOW EJ IS in for a scolding but he will get his celebration along with US!!!!

photo of portait its being tweeted as New DiMera Royalty by nbc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BO1LE8VCcAAAHm4.jpg

#20604   2013/07/11 06:23AM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I like the photo/portrait/painting because of the looks of power they are conveying - it brought me back to when EJ & Sami first shared that bottle of wine last spring and they said that they were self centered and thought the world revolved around them. THEY CAN BE this way but when it comes to each other they are tender, giving, loving and the praise of the attaboys they both want -well they give to each other. RIGHT NOW EJ IS in for a scolding but he will get his celebration along with US!!!!

I know that EJ might listen for about 20 seconds to Sami's temper tantrum, but EJ would never sit and let her berate him without fighting back. With the sensitivity of what he was trying to accomplish there is absolutely no way EJ could tell Sami anything about what he was do especially because she cannot keep her mouth shut. He told her to let him take care of Stefano on a few occasions. He flat out told her he would not tell her about the phone call with Justin, but he told her he would tell her when he could. She even admitted that her Will was right when he said she cannot keep her mouth shut. I am so excited for today!!!!

#20605   2013/07/11 06:29AM
    tariro

Quote dottiebear: hey guys wish i could stay and talk but this site keeps closing on me thats why im not here anymore

Hope this gets sorted out soon we miss you .

#20606   2013/07/11 06:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote dottiebear: hey guys wish i could stay and talk but this site keeps closing on me thats why im not here anymore

Hope this gets sorted out soon we miss you .

dottie I know what you mean. This morning I had a very hard time trying to log in. I thought OH HELLLLL NO not today of all days.

We do miss you.

#20607   2013/07/11 06:44AM
    stjarna

hi dottiebear - hope you can soon share your thoughts with us

#20608   2013/07/11 06:46AM
    stjarna

this photo as their potrait I would have like a lot-
    samantha also has a foxy look there!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151715950354309&set=a.54547954308.6126

#20609   2013/07/11 06:54AM
    tariro

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I like the photo/portrait/painting because of the looks of power they are conveying - it brought me back to when EJ & Sami first shared that bottle of wine last spring and they said that they were self centered and thought the world revolved around them. THEY CAN BE this way but when it comes to each other they are tender, giving, loving and the praise of the attaboys they both want -well they give to each other. RIGHT NOW EJ IS in for a scolding but he will get his celebration along with US!!!!

I know that EJ might listen for about 20 seconds to Sami's temper tantrum, but EJ would never sit and let her berate him without fighting back. With the sensitivity of what he was trying to accomplish there is absolutely no way EJ could tell Sami anything about what he was do especially because she cannot keep her mouth shut. He told her to let him take care of Stefano on a few occasions. He flat out told her he would not tell her about the phone call with Justin, but he told her he would tell her when he could. She even admitted that her Will was right when he said she cannot keep her mouth shut. I am so excited for today!!!!

I can't wait to see today's episode ,tomorrow I'm sure EJ will get a scolding but I don't expect him to just sit there and take it now. When she shot someone and could have gone to prison for life (and still can) over that coma patient, he had her back(and her front and all her other parts ) .A lesser man might have continuously questioned her presence in coma patient's room and why she would risk that much but he was willing to let it go. When she pinched Nick's money ,there was no scolding then ,just acceptance that this is who she is-impulsive in her vengeance .Sami should understand that a business take over of this magnitude and involving Stefano would of course have to be confidential, how else could it be achieved. In fact the more different they are in their approach ,the more alike they are in the end. He is more secretive than her (if that's possible because they are both sneaky) and tries harder to creep up on a person and has been shown to be able to calmly plot a person's downfall for months ,she reacts quickly and is more obvious but he is just as ruled by his emotions as she is, its just that when he's angry it can be a cold simmering sort of anger and then after awhile he strikes ,she strikes there and then.

#20610   2013/07/11 07:05AM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

For onceI was happy that theybarred Samantha from seeing - it should be erased in her head also... loved what EJ said she should be concentrating on him!!!
    the writers should just remove from Ejami's lives altogether... he was not even missed when he was in coma, quite the opposite, it showed that there is plently things going on without and it was fun.

Back to Ejami and the portrait of them... not very good, sorry, but I don't like it. The one from NBC.com photo of them in the red dress, that would have been more fitting imo
    Loved EJ and Chad together- great bromance!

Honestly can't remember the hospital scenes in that much detail ,its truly all a blur ,didn't seem to fit in somehow with all the excitement that was going on with the "DiMera battle'. Must be some weird 'see no evil, hear no evil, remember no evil' reaction from my brain ,it must have shut down through out these scenes lol!

« 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list