List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 10:43AM, Views: 5915234, Replies: 23118
    « 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 » »| page:
    #20561   2013/07/08 02:35PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I loved ejami today they are great together. I like Sami's pink dress it look nice on her. I wish Sami would had slap Kate I had enough that evil botox. I can't wait too see Ej and Stefano go out that's going to must see tv. Come on writers you should left Rafe in coma the show is much better right now. Let keep Rafe in coma until ejami is married.

#20562   2013/07/08 03:25PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: I read the interview with Ken C. on Ejami and liked some and did not like some...wasn't sure I could copy from somewhere and paste it here, so I deleted it.

Please don't. Did you read it at Michael Fairmans site. Have you read the comments to it. During the time I had no Internet and was using my 4G I was reading the comments. Talk about peanut gallery comments. I enjoy reading the comments to get my laugh for a day.

#20563   2013/07/08 03:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved ejami today they are great together. I like Sami's pink dress it look nice on her. I wish Sami would had slap Kate I had enough that evil botox. I can't wait too see Ej and Stefano go out that's going to must see tv. Come on writers you should left in coma the show is much better right now. Let keep in coma until ejami is married.

Ladies at work,of course still think EJ and Stefano are plotting together get real

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 03:30PM
    #20564   2013/07/08 05:05PM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: I loved ejami today they are great together. I like Sami's pink dress it look nice on her. I wish Sami would had slap Kate I had enough that evil botox. I can't wait too see Ej and Stefano go out that's going to must see tv. Come on writers you should left Rafe in coma the show is much better right now. Let keep Rafe in coma until ejami is married.

Are you absolutely confident that Ejami will be married? Why hasn't it happened already, since they are the PERFECT couple?

#20565   2013/07/08 05:10PM
    Moms Days

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ej and sami: I loved ejami today they are great together. I like Sami's pink dress it look nice on her. I wish Sami would had slap Kate I had enough that evil botox. I can't wait too see Ej and Stefano go out that's going to must see tv. Come on writers you should left Rafe in coma the show is much better right now. Let keep Rafe in coma until ejami is married.

Are you absolutely confident that Ejami will be married? Why hasn't it happened already, since they are the PERFECT couple?

I think they will save the wedding for the November Sweeps but in soap time they have only been engaged for about a week. Also, she has been busy shooting people and stuff.

#20566   2013/07/08 06:41PM
    allmylovingdays

I would rather they marry next year. I'm in no rush. EJAMI is totally end game

#20567   2013/07/08 07:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Love Love love my EJAMI today!

Can that man get any better looking!

#20568   2013/07/08 07:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:

EJAMI's are absolutely confident in EJAMI!

When the wedding comes it will be amazing!

#20569   2013/07/08 08:45PM
    ejami2012

3)

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote fadingrose:

Omg why is it that one poster must keep replying to.their own post. Anti Sami and Ej. March April may June and now July.

#20570   2013/07/08 09:19PM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote fadingrose:

Omg why is it that one poster must keep replying to.their own post. Anti Sami and Ej. March April may June and now July.

Not to stress. They just want to upset others because they are mean and really are probably jealous because the ratings just keep climbing higher and higher. Not to worry the haters are getting worried. After all the ratings have soared since the first of the year. I wonder how all the Ejami haters feel knowing that since they are all "boycotting" Days. They did not get their way so they are pouting.

Loved today's show!!! Sami was so happy and EJ was so Sweevil and they were PERFECT! Loved how EJ was just so sexy fierce. Loved when Sami said she the best thing was she was marrying the man of her dreams.

« 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list