List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 12:08PM, Views: 5867231, Replies: 23110
    « 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 » »| page:
    #20551   2013/07/08 12:10AM
    Re: The
    tariro

Quote Moms Days: I am so excited for the upcoming week!! Lots of excitement. With EJ's plan for the DiMera Enterprises take over coming to a head, and I am sure stuff regarding Sami's previous comments and actions regarding I am sure there is going to be more action than we know what to do with. Love the EJami loving possibilities.

I'm looking forward to this week too! Hope there's a fight because we all know how those end !

#20552   2013/07/08 05:13AM
    allmylovingdays

me too tariro me too.

Great EJAMI WEEK --bring it ON!!!!

#20553   2013/07/08 06:32AM
    allmylovingdays

SOD are fools.....the cover should be all EJ / Stefano

www.soapoperadigest.com/sites/soapoperadigest.com/files/inline/header-715.jpg

www.soapoperadigest.com/soap-opera-digest-toc

even so I might go buy it or at least go to the store and read it in line

#20554   2013/07/08 07:38AM
    ej and sami

Please let ejami be on all this week. This week is going to be great I can't wait until Ej kicks Stefano out the house. He should kick Kristen out too. I loved to see ejami and there kids in house all by there self. I think Chad should move in with ejami. Why can't Rafe stay in the coma the show is doing much better with out him.

#20555   2013/07/08 09:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Please let ejami be on all this week. This week is going to be great I can't wait until Ej kicks Stefano out the house. He should kick Kristen out too. I loved to see ejami and there kids in house all by there self. I think Chad should move in with ejami. Why can't stay in the coma the show is doing much better with out him.

I agree EJ needs to kick Kristen to the curb. If anything she has the makings of the next Stefano so she has no qualms on using anything and everything to get her way. seriously it still makes me shudder her comments about "to bad Sami didn't swing both ways". Kate is another one if Kate, Stefano and Kristen would end up on one side and EJ, Sami and everyone else it could be grand

And people make Relevant when right now he isn't even onscreen and will be woken for a day or two and then off again. We need to stop referencing him to EJAMI if we really want hem out of our orbit. JMO.

When EJ first came on the buzz pro and against made the writers see he wasn't easily replaced. No buzz and he could have left to Mexico and we would never have heard from him again.

But then gain. That actress from GH. Katherine Sullivan she was doing a smashing job with her split personalities and seemed to be upfront and always center of attention and now look after months of twitter hating her and asking when will Connie be gone all of sudden she has no job.

This world is a strange place.

#20556   2013/07/08 10:57AM
    Moms Days

Ejami are on big time today!!!!!!! YEA!!!!! I can hardly wait to watch since I do not live on the East Coast I have to wait! Based on the twitter messages it sounds like an amazing day!!!!

#20557   2013/07/08 11:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: Ejami are on big time today!!!!!!! YEA!!!!! I can hardly wait to watch since I do not live on the East Coast I have to wait! Based on the twitter messages it sounds like an amazing day!!!!

I missed the beginning but most of the show was at hospital or EJ and Justin working to bring down Stefano

#20558   2013/07/08 11:11AM
    ej and sami

I just loved ejami today they was so cute. I loved when Sami told Ej she was glad to be marrying the men of her derams. Ejami gets Hot everyday I can't wait until Ej and Stefano show down that going to be good. Why can't Rafe just stay in coma.

#20559   2013/07/08 01:01PM
    allmylovingdays

So we got some yummy kisses today and my cable hated the waking up of coma patient and made me miss the gpbegi Ning Thank goodness there is still Soapnet

#20560   2013/07/08 01:24PM
    dazgonby

I read the interview with Ken C. on Ejami and liked some and did not like some...wasn't sure I could copy from somewhere and paste it here, so I deleted it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 01:25PM
    « 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list