List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 02:45PM, Views: 6624298, Replies: 23911
    « 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 » »| page:
    #20521   2013/07/05 07:52PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: I just went Nbc to see pictures for next week Sami and Ej are both wearing black.

What!!!!!?????? Did someone die instead of waking up?!?!?!?!

Nope Rafe wakes up next week but he goes back in coma and comes back out mid of august. Next week it's gets good Rosieroserson for ejami.

#20522   2013/07/05 08:08PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: I just went Nbc to see pictures for next week Sami and Ej are both wearing black.

What!!!!!?????? Died someone die instead of waking up?!?!?!?!

Nope Rafe wakes up next week but he goes back in coma and comes back out mid of august. Next week it's gets good Rosieroserson for ejami.

I saw the pic they both look so hot together toasting and in
    black . If this is our Ejami going to the darkside together I m too excited.

Way too excited.

I can't even begin to say how I feel if Ej goes to the darkside with his Samantha by his side. I know I'm going to love it. Bring it on Ejami Show Salem you are a super power couple to be reckoned with

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 08:17PM
    #20523   2013/07/05 08:12PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

That's good to hear

#20524   2013/07/05 08:13PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Way too excited

#20525   2013/07/05 08:24PM
    Moms Days

Next week is supposed to be awesome!!! I know some of you do not like spoilers so I will not say any more, but I might have to come home from work on Thursday & maybe even Wednesday to watch it live. It is going to be a long weekend waiting for the great week of Ejami.

#20526   2013/07/05 08:33PM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Way too excited.

Ejami 2012 you going too like this spolier Sami wicked side is coming back. The real Sami Brady is back it's about time. Let see the old Ej is coming back and now we have the wicked Sami. Ejami is going dark look out Salem. Finally the writers are bring back the old Ej and Sami this is going to good.

I can't even begin to say how I feel if Ej goes to the darkside with his Samantha by his side. I know I'm going to love it. Bring it on Ejami Show Salem you are a super power couple to be reckoned with

#20527   2013/07/06 02:53AM
    Buffy.

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I love this couple so much! They are awesome! <3

Way too excited.

Ejami 2012 you going too like this spolier Sami wicked side is coming back. The real Sami Brady is back it's about time. Let see the old Ej is coming back and now we have the wicked Sami. Ejami is going dark look out Salem. Finally the writers are bring back the old Ej and Sami this is going to good.

#20528   2013/07/06 06:25AM
    tariro

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: I just went Nbc to see pictures for next week Sami and Ej are both wearing black.[/quote]

Fabulous! don't forget to vote!!!!

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/pulse-poll-july-1-2013-edition/

and heres some comments and tweets. Ratings look good.

@SourceRyan: NBC's Slays of our Lives kicking ratings ass. Yes, I says 'slays' of our lives. #days

I was rushing on twitter before leaving house to make a comment back to NBC. They had the cutest tumbler of EJ and Sami

twitter.com/nbcdays/status/353231033979772928/photo/1

Days of Our Lives’ Delivers Second-Quarter Ratings’ Growth

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/07/days-of-our-lives-delivers-second-quarter-ratings-g... />

Just voted and read that article about the ratings ,yes they do look good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 06:29AM
    #20529   2013/07/06 06:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: Next week is supposed to be awesome!!! I know some of you do not like spoilers so I will not say any more, but I might have to come home from work on Thursday & maybe even Wednesday to watch it live. It is going to be a long weekend waiting for the great week of Ejami.

THANKS so much for not spoiling it. I come here trying to shield my eyes a lot of times rushing through the comments so I don't get spoiled.

I might have to do some work tomorrow so i can enjoy weds & thurs of this week you say??!!

#20530   2013/07/06 06:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:

OMGoodness wishful thinking wishful thinking!!! KUDOS to you Rosie

« 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list