List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 03:12PM, Views: 6501188, Replies: 23666
    « 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 » »| page:
    #20501   2013/07/04 05:17PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

pulse results EJ, Sami and EJAMI all made the top four but for some strange reason people love Nik & Elizabeth on GH. No idea.

Michael Fairman today also tweeted that he plans on trying to contact TPTB at Days to get some clarification on the latest interview he said we were very VOCAL! I love that!!

#20502   2013/07/04 08:58PM
    wwwwww

Since EJ is going to be bad like Stefano will Sami start turning bad as well because didn't they say Ejami will have a story where they can truly be themselves. Since EJ is the new villain he will most likely have people trying to take him down and kill him like Stefano so say Sami hears numerous people trying to kill him what do you all think she will do to try and save him. She's going to be really worried for EJ.

#20503   2013/07/04 10:39PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: pulse results EJ, Sami and EJAMI all made the top four but for some strange reason people love Nik & Elizabeth on GH. No idea.

Michael Fairman today also tweeted that he plans on trying to contact TPTB at Days to get some clarification on the latest interview he said we were very VOCAL! I love that!!

I was reading and many people are speculating that Corday(who is an idiot and does not like EJami) was mostly just addressing what is coming up really soon for the summer and not a long term view of EJami. Corday did say that he has his ideas but often the writers and others will convince him to go a different direction than what he wants because they know what the viewers want. If he had his way it would just be the old timers and Dannifer (Yuck). Bottom line it is all about the ratings and right now the ratings are up when EJami is on.

#20504   2013/07/04 11:49PM
    wwwwww

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: pulse results EJ, Sami and EJAMI all made the top four but for some strange reason people love Nik & Elizabeth on GH. No idea.

I was reading and many people are speculating that Corday(who is an idiot and does not like EJami) was mostly just addressing what is coming up really soon for the summer and not a long term view of EJami. Corday did say that he has his ideas but often the writers and others will convince him to go a different direction than what he wants because they know what the viewers want. If he had his way it would just be the old timers and Dannifer (Yuck). Bottom line it is all about the ratings and right now the ratings are up when EJami is on.

Yeah I like how they are doing it Ejami does help ratings and are the best couple on the show right now. I know some people want to see them on 5 days a week but I think three is enough maybe 4 but I think 5 is overkill plus there's no guarantee James or Alison will be on within the next 2 years I heard a rumor James is trying to get into primetime shows. About time he's a good actor and Alison I don't think will leave but maybe cut down on her Days schedule. Not really a good ideal to depend on just two actors especially when they only sign one year extensions if it was a 4 or 5 year extension it would be different.

#20505   2013/07/05 12:56AM
    tariro

Quote Moms Days:

Mmm this is wha I thought too!

#20506   2013/07/05 01:51AM
    tariro

Meant to say "what" there. All in all though they only came out 3 times this week it wasn't such a bad EJami week.

My top 5 EJami moments this week were;

1. EJ in that suit and with that unshaven look the whole week

2. EJ standing by Sami and being supportive the whole week, with the soothing little rubbing of the arms action and pecks on the mouth.

3. "Don't care what anyone else says about you, you have a heart ,a big one" EJ to Sami

4.'Samantha Brady that is incredibly unselfish of you" and her "yeah well you are a very good influence on me, well... you are an influence maybe'

5. That Sami's password is EJ's birthday-so sweet and couple like (only slightly ruined by the fact that that's Kristen's password too-creepy!)

#20507   2013/07/05 05:22AM
    ej and sami

Ejami fans you going to loved this rumor when Ej kicks Stefano out the house. Ejami picture is going to replace Stefano's in Dirmera living room that's going to be too watch. I can't wait too see this.

#20508   2013/07/05 06:00AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Ejami fans you going to loved this rumor when Ej kicks Stefano out the house. Ejami picture is going to replace Stefano's in Dirmera living room that's going to be too watch. I can't wait too see this.

Can't wait and I love it!

#20509   2013/07/05 06:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote tariro: Meant to say "what" there. All in all though they only came out 3 times this week it wasn't such a bad EJami week.

My top 5 EJami moments this week were;

1. EJ in that suit and with that unshaven look the whole week

2. EJ standing by Sami and being supportive the whole week, with the soothing little rubbing of the arms action and pecks on the mouth.

3. "Don't care what anyone else says about you, you have a heart ,a big one" EJ to Sami

4.'Samantha Brady that is incredibly unselfish of you" and her "yeah well you are a very good influence on me, well... you are an influence maybe'

5. That Sami's password is EJ's birthday-so sweet and couple like (only slightly ruined by the fact that that's Kristen's password too-creepy!)

#20510   2013/07/05 06:43AM
    SassyStrawberry

just watched an awesome clip on youtube...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3b0ukVKuR0

« 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list