List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 08:16AM, Views: 6302813, Replies: 23381
    « 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 » »| page:
    #20491   2013/07/03 07:25PM
    Re: The
    Moms Days

Quote fadingrose: Do you really think that ejami have a "happy ever after story"? NO one ever does on DAYS. Breaking up a popular couple is one way to guarantee that their fans will keep watching--with high hopes that they will get back together again..... Keep watching and you'll see silly plot lines designed to break up EJ and Sami....

Everything is driven by ratings. I think if the ratings keep staying up and getting better we will keep seeing Ejami. Also, there are ways to give couples moments of angst to keep them interesting without permanently breaking them up.

#20492   2013/07/04 12:10AM
    wwwwww

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose: Do you really think that ejami have a "happy ever after story"? NO one ever does on DAYS. Breaking up a popular couple is one way to guarantee that their fans will keep watching--with high hopes that they will get back together again..... Keep watching and you'll see silly plot lines designed to break up EJ and Sami....

Everything is driven by ratings. I think if the ratings keep staying up and getting better we will keep seeing Ejami. Also, there are ways to give couples moments of angst to keep them interesting without permanently breaking them up.

I doubt they break up Ejami even if the ratings do drop. They probably just won't have them on as much as they do now. They know Sami and Rafe will not make ratings go up. Plus after that speech Sami gave EJ that she knows they belong together I don't see the writers messing the couple up again. They may breakup but they will get back together again like Bo and Hope always do. Do you think Stefano will still make a occasional appearance.

#20493   2013/07/04 02:37AM
    tariro

Don't think the plot lines to keep them apart can be any sillier than they've been in the past .After all this is a fan base that survived numerous interlopers ,only 3 proper love scenes in 7 years and never a proper "I love you ' from Sami till this year and to be honest it was all this suffering that made us ship the couple in the intense way that we do. We are just as in love with Ejami as Wilson fans are with their couple but we have had to believe in them when there was very little to believe in or hold onto long after Ken Corday had said "Ejami" was a direction he would never go in and numerous other pairings were promoted over them.If we could ship this couple based on lingering looks and brief moments for over 7 years , I doubt that any silly plot lines to keep them apart now would even phase us ,we will always push for EJami like we did before (more so now with the hope we have been given so far) and if writers and producers don't listen ,one thing is for sure, studio execs do.

#20494   2013/07/04 03:51AM
    wasted

One of the best soap couples ever. Love them

#20495   2013/07/04 05:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wasted: One of the best soap couples ever. Love them

Me too!

#20496   2013/07/04 05:28AM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Me too!

ITA

#20497   2013/07/04 05:38AM
    ej and sami

Me too!

I loved ejami too there Days powercouple.

#20498   2013/07/04 05:41AM
    ej and sami

Please let ejami be on today. I will loved too see Ej and Sami take Johnny Sidney and Ali to see the fireworks.

#20499   2013/07/04 08:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Please let ejami be on today. I will loved too see Ej and Sami take Johnny Sidney and Ali to see the fireworks.

ME TOO. But i read my cable description and it is a JJ, Dan, Eric --and then on twitter NBC days stated friday Kate Mansi will be tweeting live while she is showing off her body in her own swimwear she designed --so maybe we can get some of the kids and EJAMIFAMILY moments Friday but I don't have high hopes for today.

Yesterday when EJ looked over at the baby in Sami's arms and then kissed her......TO DIE FOR ...sigh it was just so much that I've always wanted for them. We need another EJAMI baby!!!!!!!

#20500   2013/07/04 09:59AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl:

Me too!

ITA

« 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list