List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/31 06:52PM, Views: 6440485, Replies: 23486
    « 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 » »| page:
    #20481   2013/07/03 04:48AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: I just read Micheal Fairman interview with Ken Corday it says that Ej will becoming the new Stefano and he compared Ejami to Micheal and Corleone from Godfather. What's wrong these writers why make Ej the new Stefano have they lost there mind. If you want too read this interview go to Daytime royalty. If this writers mess up ejami I done with this show. Why can't ejami be together for very long time.

Don't believe everything you read ej and sami, I think Corday knows better than to mess with EJAMI.

I known Sharon n Nic but this is a new interview I read he said that he said ejami is not going to be happy. He making Ej she new Stefano and he said that Sami lost her trust in Ej. I known one this better be agnst Ejami. I think you right Sharon n Nick Corday knows not to mess with ejami he will lose a lot of views.

I guess in the past Corday really did a number on EJAMI fans and I don't fully trust him either.

But EJAMI fans and the rating are to powerful to be ignore.

So I think we may be ok.

#20482   2013/07/03 05:06AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ej and sami: I just read Micheal Fairman interview with Ken Corday it says that Ej will becoming the new Stefano and he compared Ejami to Micheal and Corleone from Godfather. What's wrong these writers why make Ej the new Stefano have they lost there mind. If you want too read this interview go to Daytime royalty. If this writers mess up ejami I done with this show. Why can't ejami be together for very long time.

Don't believe everything you read ej and sami, I think Corday knows better than to mess with EJAMI.

I read a while back that the Fans had forced Corday to go where he swore he'd never go again, and that was EJAMI.. So is this our payback?!?!?
    BUT.. keep in mind.. This is the internet and like you say, don't believe everything your read.

I think Corday has realized that times have changed and the Dimeras of the 80's and 90's are not the 2000's.

I never though I would ever root for Stefano he was the "bad guy" of Days.

I think Stefano has softened and EJ was never really that rootless.

EJAMI will have their ups and downs and I say bring it on....

As long as they love each other they will weather the storm.

#20483   2013/07/03 05:42AM
    stjarna

Ejami is gold!!! And surely it is now clear to everyone that they are centerstage and should remain so!

They them out and what do you really have, snoozefest added with more snoozefest, except for Wilson,....

#20484   2013/07/03 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:

I read a while back that the Fans had forced Corday to go where he swore he'd never go again, and that was EJAMI.. So is this our payback?!?!?
    BUT.. keep in mind.. This is the internet and like you say, don't believe everything your read.

I think Corday has realized that times have changed and the Dimeras of the 80's and 90's are not the 2000's.

I always love your take on things Sharon n nic --plus if we are vocal enough now we can prevent anything they may try to write six months down the pike.

#20485   2013/07/03 07:09AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: Ejami is gold!!! And surely it is now clear to everyone that they are centerstage and should remain so!

They them out and what do you really have, snoozefest added with more snoozefest, except for Wilson,....

I agreed with you stjarna ejami is gold and they are centerstage. They are days supercouple.

#20486   2013/07/03 07:13AM
    ej and sami

Yesterday show was good Ejami and Kristen are something else. The Dimera family and Ejami are great. I loved that Sami had Ej password on her tablet that so cute.

#20487   2013/07/03 08:53AM
    ej and sami

Spoliers for ejami Ej and Sami continue too be front burner and Ej bad side is coming out. Alison said on Twitter last night she said ejami will have issue's and that would make for fun story.

#20488   2013/07/03 11:32AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

I always love your take on things Sharon n nic --plus if we are vocal enough now we can prevent anything they may try to write six months down the pike.

AMLDs, I love love love your take on everything EJAMI!

#20489   2013/07/03 11:33AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote stjarna: Ejami is gold!!! And surely it is now clear to everyone that they are centerstage and should remain so!

I agreed with you stjarna ejami is gold and they are centerstage. They are days supercouple.

#20490   2013/07/03 02:57PM
    fadingrose

Do you really think that ejami have a "happy ever after story"? NO one ever does on DAYS. Breaking up a popular couple is one way to guarantee that their fans will keep watching--with high hopes that they will get back together again..... Keep watching and you'll see silly plot lines designed to break up EJ and Sami....

« 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list