List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:06PM, Views: 6482392, Replies: 23607
    « 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 » »| page:
    #20471   2013/07/02 05:21PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote flightygirl: I don't like Corday's interview with Michael Fairman..What he says about Ejami. He also says he he can't rest on his laurels and only have Marlena and John, Bo and Hope, Jennifer and DANIEL..WTF DANIEL??? What he says about Ejami is spoilish....

Flightgirl I read the samething thing what's wrong these writers. That means old Ej is coming back and his going to go very dark. If they mess up Ejami I done with this show.

I'm glad they are bringing the old EJ back. He is better bad if they keep him good he will just become another Rafe. As for Ejami relationship
    I don't know why the writers would break them up Sami has always been a grey character. She's more bad than good. Sami should be bad like EJ.

Wwwww I think we all want the old Ej back but did you read Ken Corday interview didn't you hear what said about Dan and Jennifer he said they are supercouple have he lost his mind. They better not mess up Ejami. If the writers are going to make Ej bad why not Sami too. I rather see both Ej and Sami be bad they can rule Salem if they real want too. I just don't trust these writers when it comes to ejami. Sami son Will is about too leave days. If the old Ej is coming back let be angst ejami let them work it out. I known one thing the writers better not mess ejami they are super couple on days.

#20472   2013/07/02 05:49PM
    ej and sami

I just read Micheal Fairman interview with Ken Corday it says that Ej will becoming the new Stefano and he compared Ejami to Micheal and Corleone from Godfather. What's wrong these writers why make Ej the new Stefano have they lost there mind. If you want too read this interview go to Daytime royalty. If this writers mess up ejami I done with this show. Why can't ejami be together for very long time.

#20473   2013/07/02 06:55PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I just read Micheal Fairman interview with Ken Corday it says that Ej will becoming the new Stefano and he compared Ejami to Micheal and Corleone from Godfather. What's wrong these writers why make Ej the new Stefano have they lost there mind. If you want too read this interview go to Daytime royalty. If this writers mess up ejami I done with this show. Why can't ejami be together for very long time.

Don't believe everything you read ej and sami, I think Corday knows better than to mess with EJAMI.

#20474   2013/07/02 07:09PM
    zuzu61

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: I just read Micheal Fairman interview with Ken Corday it says that Ej will becoming the new Stefano and he compared Ejami to Micheal and Corleone from Godfather. What's wrong these writers why make Ej the new Stefano have they lost there mind. If you want too read this interview go to Daytime royalty. If this writers mess up ejami I done with this show. Why can't ejami be together for very long time.

Don't believe everything you read ej and sami, I think Corday knows better than to mess with EJAMI.

I read a while back that the Fans had forced Corday to go where he swore he'd never go again, and that was EJAMI.. So is this our payback?!?!?
    BUT.. keep in mind.. This is the internet and like you say, don't believe everything your read.

#20475   2013/07/02 07:22PM
    ej and sami

I known Sharon n Nic but this is a new interview I read he said that he said ejami is not going to be happy. He making Ej she new Stefano and he said that Sami lost her trust in Ej. I known one this better be agnst Ejami. I think you right Sharon n Nick Corday knows not to mess with ejami he will lose a lot of views.

#20476   2013/07/02 08:25PM
    Moms Days

Quote ej and sami:

I known Sharon n Nic but this is a new interview I read he said that he said ejami is not going to be happy. He making Ej she new Stefano and he said that Sami lost her trust in Ej. I known one this better be agnst Ejami. I think you right Sharon n Nick Corday knows not to mess with ejami he will lose a lot of views.

Ratings are at a two year high since they put EJami back together. Corday does not like EJ or Ejami but he likes great ratings and the writers like good ratings and TPTB especially like good ratings and as he said AS/JS are Gold. They are even more Gold together. I think TPTB have more say than Ken Corday and Ejami will have lots of angst thrown at them to keep them interesting, but I think as long as the ratings are up they will keep them together. The BEST thing about Ejami is their fights always end is some seriously great lovemaking.

#20477   2013/07/02 09:10PM
    ej and sami

I forgot the writers don't like happy couples at all the find them boring. So they have to created agnst ejami to make them more fun. If they goig to make Ej go dark why not Sami too. We all known Sami not a good girl either. But I rather see ejami agnst each other and working out. I would loved to see Sami and Ej dark side out they can just ruled Salem together. Days knowns that Alison and James are gold together. So I am not worry no more.

#20478   2013/07/03 01:19AM
    tariro

I'm trying to read the Ken Corday interview with Michael Fairman right now ,at daytime royalty the link won't open. I 'm not worried so much about EJ going dark if they don't make him cartoon dark like Stefano can be and the way he was in 2010.

#20479   2013/07/03 01:41AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I forgot the writers don't like happy couples at all the find them boring. So they have to created agnst ejami to make them more fun. If they goig to make Ej go dark why not Sami too. We all known Sami not a good girl either. But I rather see ejami agnst each other and working out. I would loved to see Sami and Ej dark side out they can just ruled Salem together. Days knowns that Alison and James are gold together. So I am not worry no more.

I just read the interview. It just sounds like just Ejami agnst to me. I'm just glad they are not going back to Sami and Rafe as a couple. He didn't even mention them getting back together in the interview. I think Sami is going to accept EJ going bad. Since they want him to be the next Stefano does that mean he will die as many times as him and rise again.

#20480   2013/07/03 03:56AM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I forgot the writers don't like happy couples at all the find them boring. So they have to created agnst ejami to make them more fun. If they goig to make Ej go dark why not Sami too. We all known Sami not a good girl either. But I rather see ejami agnst each other and working out. I would loved to see Sami and Ej dark side out they can just ruled Salem together. Days knowns that Alison and James are gold together. So I am not worry no more.

I just read the interview. It just sounds like just Ejami agnst to me. I'm just glad they are not going back to Sami and Rafe as a couple. He didn't even mention them getting back together in the interview. I think Sami is
    going to accept EJ going bad. Since they want him to be the next
    Stefano does that mean he will die as many times as him and rise again.

I agreed with you wwww I think you are right It like sounds ejami agnst that much better than a stupid triangle. I am with you i am glad that put not put Sami back with boring Rafe. Good thing about Rafe he getting a new women in his life. I think we going too see a more ruthless Ej because he taking over his father business. I read a spolier for next week Sami knowns that Ej is taking over his father business and they going to fight over that which leave to loved making. I rather see bad Ej he never post to be good anyway. I wish they make Sami dark side out too but Ej and Sami darkside will be fun too watch they ruled Salem with there bad side.

« 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list