List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 07:36AM, Views: 6436762, Replies: 23485
    « 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 » »| page:
    #20461   2013/07/02 05:12AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Writers we are done with this storyline give us back our happy EJAMI!

Stop with rafe already!

#20462   2013/07/02 05:30AM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Writers we are done with this storyline give us back our happy EJAMI!

Stop with rafe already!

A happy content soap couple is the kiss of death to a soap couple so I actually like the part of the story line where they are together and a team in combating this problem Sami got herself into. I do believe this next week they are going to bring the issue to a head and be done with it once and for all. A lot of fans (I am not one of them) felt they did not do a good job in January ending the Safe relationship and switching to EJami. They feel they needed more closure so many are speculating this is the way they are going to bring it to an end. Hopefully once and for all.

#20463   2013/07/02 06:11AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Writers we are done with this storyline give us back our happy EJAMI!

Stop with rafe already!

A happy content soap couple is the kiss of death to a soap couple so I actually like the part of the story line where they are together and a team in combating this problem Sami got herself into. I do believe this next week they are going to bring the issue to a head and be done with it once and for all. A lot of fans (I am not one of them) felt they did not do a good job in January ending the Safe relationship and switching to EJami. They feel they needed more closure so many are speculating this is the way they are going to bring it to an end. Hopefully once and for all.

Hi Moms Days, I guess your right about happy soap couples.

I am just so tired of that fool even being mention with EJAMI.

#20464   2013/07/02 06:24AM
    ejami2012

Eventhough I don't like this s/l centering around you know who. we are getting great ejami. I so loved how ej was comforting sami while she was waiting to face the grand jury. the loving way he was looking at her was melting my heart. so sweet. sami is his precious jewel his queen whom he loves with all he is. he will do anything to keep her safe.

#20465   2013/07/02 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012: Eventhough I don't like this s/l centering around you know who. we are getting great ejami. I so loved how ej was comforting sami while she was waiting to face the grand jury. the loving way he was looking at her was melting my heart. so sweet. sami is his precious jewel his queen whom he loves with all he is. he will do anything to keep her safe.

I have to agree he was totally there for her and helped calm her down before going inside. I hate this storyline but I love my EJ & Sami.

#20466   2013/07/02 07:03AM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012: Eventhough I don't like this s/l centering around you know who. we are getting great ejami. I so loved how ej was comforting sami while she was waiting to face the grand jury. the loving way he was looking at her was melting my heart. so sweet. sami is his precious jewel his queen whom he loves with all he is. he will do anything to keep her safe.

I agreed with you ejami2012 we all loved Ej he do anything too keep the loved of his life safe. Maybe the writers doing these storyline is because last summer everybody Salem thinks Ej kill his father but Will and Sami believe Ej didn't do it. So now Ej it's turn to have Sami back. I wish this new girl hurry and come. US ejami fans had enough of Rafe for last 4 years.

#20467   2013/07/02 09:59AM
    allmylovingdays

NBC sort of spoiled today's show with the tweet---Sami's not indicted. But you sort of felt that from how the special prosecutor looked at the end of the session yesterday

They are on today EJAMI

#20468   2013/07/02 04:01PM
    flightygirl

I don't like Corday's interview with Michael Fairman..What he says about Ejami. He also says he he can't rest on his laurels and only have Marlena and John, Bo and Hope, Jennifer and DANIEL..WTF DANIEL??? What he says about Ejami is spoilish....

#20469   2013/07/02 04:51PM
    ej and sami

Quote flightygirl: I don't like Corday's interview with Michael Fairman..What he says about Ejami. He also says he he can't rest on his laurels and only have Marlena and John, Bo and Hope, Jennifer and DANIEL..WTF DANIEL??? What he says about Ejami is spoilish....

Flightgirl I read the samething thing what's wrong these writers. That means old Ej is coming back and his going to go very dark. If they mess up Ejami I done with this show.

#20470   2013/07/02 04:57PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote flightygirl: I don't like Corday's interview with Michael Fairman..What he says about Ejami. He also says he he can't rest on his laurels and only have Marlena and John, Bo and Hope, Jennifer and DANIEL..WTF DANIEL??? What he says about Ejami is spoilish....

Flightgirl I read the samething thing what's wrong these writers. That means old Ej is coming back and his going to go very dark. If they mess up Ejami I done with this show.

I'm glad they are bringing the old EJ back. He is better bad if they keep him good he will just become another Rafe. As for Ejami relationship I don't know why the writers would break them up Sami has always been a grey character. She's more bad than good. Sami should be bad like EJ.

« 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list