List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 01:01PM, Views: 6325271, Replies: 23394
    « 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 » »| page:
    #20441   2013/06/29 12:09PM
    Re: The
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: I forgot to add don't forget to VOTE!!!!! two times a day until Monday evening.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-24-2013-edition/

yeah just saw last week's results, they were awful we dropped the ball somewhere especially for JS

#20442   2013/06/29 12:27PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Went to Disney for a week and I missed my EJAMI!!!!

Hi, you're back! Hope you had great time!!!

they had cute scenes together this week, but we had two or three days without them, I don't know how many, seems forever....

Guess you can catch up easily!!!
    Ah, wish they are on every day, even if it's only for five minutes.... give us Ejami!!!

#20443   2013/06/29 03:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

they had cute scenes together this week, but we had two or three days without them, I don't know how many, seems forever....

Ah, wish they are on every day, even if it's only for five minutes.... give us Ejami!!!

Almost done catching up had a great time in Disney but VERY HOT in Florida.

#20444   2013/06/29 03:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

#20445   2013/06/29 08:59PM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

I cannot imagine going to Florida in the summer. I went in January once and it was warm. With you being gone at least you only have two episodes, Monday & Friday, to catch up on. The other three were pretty boring. Fridays was my favorite. Sami's "I trust you" followed by EJ's "I love you too" followed by the kiss and then the hug where EJ was all kinds of comforting just melted my heart. To me Friday was Ejami at their very best!!!!

#20446   2013/06/30 09:16AM
    allmylovingdays

two scoops..i love the word SWOON

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130701.php

The secret that really worries me is the video of Sami and Bernardi. It's almost a guarantee that this one will come out. E.J.'s swoon-worthy pledges to Sami that things will be all right don't even convince me of that. I'm not even sure he's convinced of that himself. But he's trying. And that only makes EJami that much more fabulous.

#20447   2013/06/30 11:15AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: two scoops..i love the word SWOON

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130701.php

The secret that really worries me is the video of Sami and Bernardi. It's almost a guarantee that this one will come out. E.J.'s swoon-worthy pledges to Sami that things will be all right don't even convince me of that. I'm not even sure he's convinced of that himself. But he's trying. And that only makes EJami that much more fabulous.

I loved the two scoops take on our couple too!

#20448   2013/06/30 06:31PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

I cannot imagine going to Florida in the summer. I went in January once and it was warm. With you being gone at least you only have two episodes, Monday & Friday, to catch up on. The other three were pretty boring. Fridays was my favorite. Sami's "I trust you" followed by EJ's "I love you too" followed by the kiss and then the hug where EJ was all kinds of comforting just melted my heart. To me Friday was Ejami at their very best!!!!

I agree Friday was great!

#20449   2013/07/01 05:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I forgot to add don't forget to VOTE!!!!! two times a day until Monday evening.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-24-2013-edition/

yeah just saw last week's results, they were awful we dropped the ball somewhere especially for JS

AWFUL!!! today is last day to vote for the pulse and yesterday started the Adonis voting again. James is still in the running -but of course!!

soaphunks.net/vote.php

I hope we get some EJAMI today. We should get Sami and Marge Bernardi.

#20450   2013/07/01 05:31AM
    sharon n nic...

Happy EJAMI morning to all!

« 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list