List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 01:58AM, Views: 6287397, Replies: 23338
    « 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 » »| page:
    #20431   2013/06/28 12:07AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

Quote Moms Days: I know Ejami has been on a lot this month, but I am greedy and want them on everyday. The show just loses so much of its appeal when then are missing. I was just really hoping for a continuation of the romantic dinner scene. I would love to see a romantic Ejami night with lots of sweet romance. Hopefully we will get one soon.

Me too- want them on every day!!!! I was so bored with Kristen-Eric- Nicole, cos I like Chadbigail, so at least there was something for me! But I am thinking about- what would it be if Ejami is not on for a month, and there is only Dannifer and Bricole.... I would probably stop watching altogether

why do we want Ejami everyday... as they are just all that!! Fun, romantic, complicated, conspiring...etc-

#20432   2013/06/28 04:12AM
    HouseTops

Quote tariro: Just wanted to get people's opinion on this especially those who have been watching DOOL since Sami was a young girl .When exactly do most of you think Sami became a leading character with as much of a storyline as Marlena used to have .Saw this being discussed on another board and became curious . Some people say Sami has always had frontburner storylines and I agree with that but wasn't it always more as a younger character in the younger group stories which would be different from now when I would think she is the main leading lady of DAYS ,a position which used to belong to Marlena . I think she grew into this round about sometime in 2006(yes I know when EJ appeared and guys started chasing her),can any one help me on this .

I always remember Sami as a teenager and young adult out there in front on many s/l's. She was always good in them. Now, with the EJ towel dropping, she became a "woman". With age and experience and EJ, she is a full on leading lady!!

We Want EJAMI!! Go EJAMI!!

#20433   2013/06/28 04:40AM
    ej and sami

I am so happy we get ejami on today show. We finally get too see Ej in that black suit that men gets hot everyday. The show is boring with out ejami they need to be on everyday.

#20434   2013/06/28 05:58AM
    ejami2012

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote tariro: Just wanted to get people's opinion on this especially those who have been watching DOOL since Sami was a young girl .Wihen exactly do most of you think Sami became a leading character with as much of a storyline as Marlena used to have .Saw this being discussed on another board and became curious . Some people say Sami has always had frontburner storylines and I agree with that but wasn't it always more as a younger character in the younger group stories which would be different from now when I would think she is the main leading lady of DAYS ,a position which used to belong to Marlena . I think she grew into this round about sometime in 2006(yes I know when EJ appeared and guys started chasing her),can any one help me on this .

I always remember Sami as a teenager and young adult out there in front on many s/l's. She was always good in them. Now, with the EJ towel dropping, she became a "woman". With age and experience and EJ, she is a full on leading lady!!

I agree with you. Sami began to blossom into a woman and a leading lady from the moment she met and fell for Ej Dimera . Yes we get our Ej in dark gray and scruff today. That's a dangerous combination for us and our tv screens way way too hot

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 06:06AM
    #20435   2013/06/28 12:40PM
    ej and sami

I just loved ejami today. Ej is so sexy in that black suit you tell his pissed of about his father. I want to known who was Ej talk too on that phone. I loved when Sami said she trust Ej and he said I loved you. There are so cute together.

#20436   2013/06/28 04:46PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I just loved ejami today. Ej is so sexy in that black suit you tell his pissed of about his father. I want to known who was Ej talk too on that phone. I loved when Sami said she trust Ej and he said I loved you. There are so cute together.

I loved that I love you and I trust you from EJAMI.

the pulse results last week ....awful

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-24-2013-edition/

#20437   2013/06/29 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote tariro: Just wanted to get people's opinion on this especially those who have been watching DOOL since Sami was a young girl .When exactly do most of you think Sami became a leading character with as much of a storyline as Marlena used to have .Saw this being discussed on another board and became curious . Some people say Sami has always had frontburner storylines and I agree with that but wasn't it always more as a younger character in the younger group stories which would be different from now when I would think she is the main leading lady of DAYS ,a position which used to belong to Marlena . I think she grew into this round about sometime in 2006(yes I know when EJ appeared and guys started chasing her),can any one help me on this .

I haven't watch the show long enough but I've watched soaps and I've bought numerous of soap magazine and I have some that I collected since I was young. Sami seemed to be on a lot of the covers or her antics. I watched ABC soaps and when they changed I went to CBS. I've only watched Days since 2007.

#20438   2013/06/29 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

I forgot to add don't forget to VOTE!!!!! two times a day until Monday evening.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-24-2013-edition/

#20439   2013/06/29 07:04AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm not posting in that thread but you all have me LAUGHING it isn't even a thread about him waking anymore

flightygirl and her last comment -scary creepy and totally on the mark!

#20440   2013/06/29 08:34AM
    sharon n nic...

Went to Disney for a week and I missed my EJAMI!!!!

« 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list