List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 08:16AM, Views: 6305987, Replies: 23381
    « 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 » »| page:
    #20421   2013/06/26 06:07PM
    Re: The
    Moms Days

I know Ejami has been on a lot this month, but I am greedy and want them on everyday. The show just loses so much of its appeal when then are missing. I was just really hoping for a continuation of the romantic dinner scene. I would love to see a romantic Ejami night with lots of sweet romance. Hopefully we will get one soon.

#20422   2013/06/26 08:24PM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days: I know Ejami has been on a lot this month, but I am greedy and want them on everyday. The show just loses so much of its appeal when then are missing. I was just really hoping for a continuation of the romantic dinner scene. I would love to see a romantic Ejami night with lots of sweet romance. Hopefully we will get one soon.

Yes I'm greedy too. I was watching some YouTube videos to get my fix stumbled upon ejole and safe ones. Both were boring and seemed fake. How people can like those pairings is beyond me. Ejami had undeniable extraordinary chemistry from day 1. They are days supercouple and they need to act upon it. Days is not the same without them being on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 08:26PM
    #20423   2013/06/27 12:30AM
    tariro

Just wanted to get people's opinion on this especially those who have been watching DOOL since Sami was a young girl .When exactly do most of you think Sami became a leading character with as much of a storyline as Marlena used to have .Saw this being discussed on another board and became curious . Some people say Sami has always had frontburner storylines and I agree with that but wasn't it always more as a younger character in the younger group stories which would be different from now when I would think she is the main leading lady of DAYS ,a position which used to belong to Marlena . I think she grew into this round about sometime in 2006(yes I know when EJ appeared and guys started chasing her),can any one help me on this .

#20424   2013/06/27 06:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: I know Ejami has been on a lot this month, but I am greedy and want them on everyday. The show just loses so much of its appeal when then are missing. I was just really hoping for a continuation of the romantic dinner scene. I would love to see a romantic Ejami night with lots of sweet romance. Hopefully we will get one soon.

and some with the kids?! I just don't get it why they aren't with the kids.

#20425   2013/06/27 07:39AM
    ej and sami

This show is boring with out ejami I wish this storyline was over about Sami kill that cop. I rather see Ej Sami and Justin take down Stefano that will had been a better storyline to watch. I wish they show Johnny Sidney Ail more ejami could took them too park.

#20426   2013/06/27 08:27AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: This show is boring with out ejami I wish this storyline was over about Sami kill that cop. I rather see Ej Sami and Justin take down Stefano that will had been a better storyline to watch. I wish they show Johnny Sidney Ail more ejami could took them too park.

I kind of want to see how the story plays out didn't they say there are some good Ejami scenes that's going to come out of this storyline. Do you think Sami and Nick will have anymore scenes together.

#20427   2013/06/27 09:03AM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: This show is boring with out ejami I wish this storyline was over about Sami kill that cop. I rather see Ej Sami and Justin take down Stefano that will had been a better storyline to watch. I wish they show Johnny Sidney Ail more ejami could took them too park.

I kind of want to see how the story plays out didn't they say there are some good Ejami scenes that's going to come out of this storyline. Do you think Sami and Nick will have anymore scenes together.

Yep wwwww they said that ejami is going to have a great summer. But I just tried of hearing about Rafe why is he always ejami storyline enough already. I will loved to see Sami tell Ej about what Nick to her she will have to hold him back when finds out that Nick attacked the loved of his life Ej will go nuts. I don't known if Sami and Nick scenes together it's up too the writers but I loved too Nick work with ejami to bring Kate down but Sami steal don't like Nick for all the hell he cause her son.

#20428   2013/06/27 10:20AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww:

Yep wwwww they said that ejami is going to have a great summer. But I just tried of hearing about Rafe why is he always ejami storyline enough already. I will loved to see Sami tell Ej about what Nick to her she will have to hold him back when finds out that Nick attacked the loved of his life Ej will go nuts. I don't known if Sami and Nick scenes together it's up too the writers but I loved too Nick work with ejami to bring Kate down but Sami steal don't like Nick for all the hell he cause her son.

Is Nick supposed to be the smartest guy on Days because he used Sami as a excuse and she didn't even realize it and she never did get his recordings of Will because she couldn't figure out how he was doing it and he got her to give him his 32,000 back. I think he's smarter than Sami. If Sami didn't have EJ and he didn't change his mind I don't think she could of did anything about the Will Gabi situation.

#20429   2013/06/27 11:50AM
    allmylovingdays

The promo for Days Emmy just now was on during KathyLee & Hoda's hour!! GO EJAMI!!!

#20430   2013/06/27 09:54PM
    Moms Days

Quote tariro: Just wanted to get people's opinion on this especially those who have been watching DOOL since Sami was a young girl .When exactly do most of you think Sami became a leading character with as much of a storyline as Marlena used to have .Saw this being discussed on another board and became curious . Some people say Sami has always had frontburner storylines and I agree with that but wasn't it always more as a younger character in the younger group stories which would be different from now when I would think she is the main leading lady of DAYS ,a position which used to belong to Marlena . I think she grew into this round about sometime in 2006(yes I know when EJ appeared and guys started chasing her),can any one help me on this .

I think you are right. She is definitely one of the big stars and the biggest stories are written to include her much like Marlena used to get the big storylines. I do think Sami has always had key stories, kind of like Will does now. I do think they started changing her and trying to get the audience to like her more when EJ came on the scene.

« 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list