List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:06PM, Views: 6481113, Replies: 23607
    « 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 » »| page:
    #20411   2013/06/25 01:50PM
    Re: The
    dazgonby

Quote tariro:
    Quote ej and sami: I can't believe there was no ejami today. I can't not stand Gabi I can't not believe what she said about Sami today. She should be thankful that Sami save her brother life. They need to bring back Bo Brady he would had been there for Sami.

Gabi is a weirdo who doesn't just seem to live in her own world but in a whole nother galaxy ,I was dumbfounded when she advised Nick to try for a job at Sami and EJ's company ,why in world would Sami hire him after everything he's done?!

And blamed Sami for all of it ALL of the time...I thought I was having a moment or something...still smh!

#20412   2013/06/25 02:09PM
    ej and sami

Gabi nothing but ungrateful witch all she cares about she just like her brother Rafe they all ways blame others people for they problems. Why Sami and Ej give Nick a job after he cause Will hell no way. Gabi needs to get off her high horse I wish hold town of Salem known the real gabi. She not sweet at all. I can't stand Nick but he better off with out Gabi.

#20413   2013/06/25 03:54PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: here's the promos. They look so good and most have a youtube version!!

youtu.be/9lgQ1qjm-Yw

fashiongal shared the promo from soapnet

both the NBC site and the youtube version of the Days congrats on the EMMY with EJAMI scenes

www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-62413/n38313/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW-_4Qsmvmg

Malth159

muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/ukr4ve3lzhsgqi52acaejajn1fmlpzdh.jpg

this last one is a great banner from FL by Mrs DiMera. its a screenclip from yesterday before the processor arrived an interrupted the EJAMI romance.

@nbcdays tweeted #EJAMI + Candlelight dinner = Magic #Days anyone have twitter please retweet that! & add your comments.

Love the promos, thanks. Also love the EJ face scruff!

EJ must be about to do battle....

#20414   2013/06/25 08:20PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: here's the promos. They look so good and most have a youtube version!!

youtu.be/9lgQ1qjm-Yw

both the NBC site and the youtube version of the Days congrats on the EMMY with EJAMI scenes

Malth159

this last one is a great banner from FL by Mrs DiMera. its a screenclip from yesterday before the processor arrived an interrupted the EJAMI romance.

@nbcdays tweeted #EJAMI + Candlelight dinner = Magic #Days anyone have twitter please retweet that! & add your comments.

. I sure hope he wins the battles ahead.

#20415   2013/06/26 01:57AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

youtu.be/9lgQ1qjm-Yw

Malth159

Weird still can't find the promo.

#20416   2013/06/26 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

youtu.be/9lgQ1qjm-Yw

Malth159

Weird still can't find the promo.

that is weird i tested the second one ..the first one wouldn't come up for me either

#20417   2013/06/26 11:04AM
    allmylovingdays

The pipsqueak was trashing Sami today. But no EJAMI on show

#20418   2013/06/26 01:03PM
    ej and sami

I miss ejami the show is boring with out them. I can't stand Adrienne that women needs to be put her places. How can she go around judged Will and Sami her family not perfect neither. Abby needs to get off her high horse I bet she going to tell Adrienne about that video.

#20419   2013/06/26 01:41PM
    ejami2012

I know all of us ejamis want them on everyday without them its boring but I guess they don't want to give the haters more to hate about.

Monday wax fantastic. Tuesday and today boring I barely watched it. Hopefully they will ve on tomorrow. Dark colors and scruff perfect Ej combination.

#20420   2013/06/26 01:48PM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012: I know all of us ejamis want them on everyday without them its boring but I guess they don't want to give the haters more to hate about.

Monday wax fantastic. Tuesday and today boring I barely watched it. Hopefully they will ve on tomorrow. Dark colors and scruff perfect Ej combination.

I agreed with you ejami2012 Monday was great. Tuesday and today was boring I didn't watch either. Yep I saw soap net promo Ej looks hot in that black suit and scruff. I guess ejami going to be on Friday that sucks they need to be on everyday.

« 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list