List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/23 06:02AM, Views: 6417086, Replies: 23460
    « 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 » »| page:
    #20401   2013/06/24 12:35PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Kate is nothing but evil botox I would put past her if she one that took that razor from Rafe room. She mad that Ej and Sami cause took something from her. So she getting back at them. I loved ejami today I am glad they get some time alone they really need this. They better be on the next episode.

#20402   2013/06/24 02:50PM
    flightygirl

Quote ej and sami: Kate is nothing but evil botox I would put past her if she one that took that razor from Rafe room. She mad that Ej and Sami cause took something from her. So she getting back at them. I loved ejami today I am glad they get some time alone they really need this. They better be on the next episode.

I think that she took it also. I think she is jealous of Sami and is trying to hold onto Rafe.

#20403   2013/06/24 05:09PM
    ej and sami

I known one thing if Kate took that razor she going to be one sorry person. Because ejami darkside will come out. She mess wrong people cause ejami have each back you mess one you mess with both. The hold town will turn on Kate if she one behind this hold thing.

#20404   2013/06/24 06:16PM
    Moms Days

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote ej and sami: Kate is nothing but evil botox I would put past her if she one that took that razor from Rafe room. She mad that Ej and Sami cause took something from her. So she getting back at them. I loved ejami today I am glad they get some time alone they really need this. They better be on the next episode.

I think that she took it also. I think she is jealous of Sami and is trying to hold onto Rafe.

Kate is an evil witch and I would not put it past her to keep the razor and try to send Sami to jail again. She is so jealous of Sami and would want her out of the way when Rafe wakes up. She loves to take out the competition.

Hopefully Ejami will find out and make sure she pays in the worst way possible.

Ejami was so great today!!! I love the cute looks, smiles, and love. Watching them with Wilson was beyond cute today.

#20405   2013/06/24 06:34PM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote flightygirl:

Kate is an evil witch and I would not put it past her to keep the razor and try to send Sami to jail again. She is so jealous of Sami and would want her out of the way when Rafe wakes up. She loves to take out the competition.

Ejami was so great today!!! I love the cute looks, smiles, and love. Watching them with Wilson was beyond cute today.

Yes they were so cute today. Loved them. I hope they get some much herded alone time. Hope they are on tomorrow

#20406   2013/06/25 02:22AM
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote flightygirl:

Yes they were so cute today. Loved them. I hope they get some much herded alone time. Hope they are on tomorrow

Beyond cute!!!

love the comment about Will and the recessive gene! LOL

#20407   2013/06/25 07:02AM
    ej and sami

I just seen soap net promo for this week Ej look so hot in that black suit that men gets hot everyday. I went others boards and youtube everybody thinks Kate is the one that took that razor. I would not be shock if Kate was the one set Sami up. If the she did ejami is coming after her. I can't not stand Kate that evil botox witch I wish Sami slap that botox. I going to be laughing when Rafe fall for her daughter. The hold town will turn on Kate if she had something to do with this. It is Kate fault maybe if didn't go see Stefano and tell him about her and Rafe that cop will steal be alive.

#20408   2013/06/25 07:25AM
    allmylovingdays

here's the promos. They look so good and most have a youtube version!!

youtu.be/9lgQ1qjm-Yw

fashiongal shared the promo from soapnet

both the NBC site and the youtube version of the Days congrats on the EMMY with EJAMI scenes

www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-62413/n38313/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW-_4Qsmvmg

Malth159

muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/ukr4ve3lzhsgqi52acaejajn1fmlpzdh.jpg

this last one is a great banner from FL by Mrs DiMera. its a screenclip from yesterday before the processor arrived an interrupted the EJAMI romance.

@nbcdays tweeted #EJAMI + Candlelight dinner = Magic #Days anyone have twitter please retweet that! & add your comments.

#20409   2013/06/25 12:40PM
    ej and sami

I can't believe there was no ejami today. I can't not stand Gabi I can't not believe what she said about Sami today. She should be thankful that Sami save her brother life. They need to bring back Bo Brady he would had been there for Sami.

#20410   2013/06/25 01:46PM
    tariro

Quote ej and sami: I can't believe there was no ejami today. I can't not stand Gabi I can't not believe what she said about Sami today. She should be thankful that Sami save her brother life. They need to bring back Bo Brady he would had been there for Sami.

Gabi is a weirdo who doesn't just seem to live in her own world but in a whole nother galaxy ,I was dumbfounded when she advised Nick to try for a job at Sami and EJ's company ,why in world would Sami hire him after everything he's done?!

« 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list