List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 12:20AM, Views: 6645976, Replies: 23950
    « 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 » »| page:
    #20391   2013/06/23 11:27AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Yes Ej handles Sami more because he lover's her. He don't want her too change at all. Lucas and Rafe want Sami too change that's why she didn't last with them. When she with Ej she be who she wants. Ej love's the good the bad and ugly with Sami. Tariro I loved watch Vampire Diaries too. I am happy Damon and Elena are finally together.

#20392   2013/06/23 12:31PM
    Moms Days

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: two scoops EJAMIcentric

I loved seeing Marlena support Sami and take on Adrienne. Sure, it was a little weird of Marlena to jump all over Adrienne for holding Will responsible for Sami's mistakes but then turn and deem E.J. bad because of his family's evils. But at least Marlena is at the Sami party now. And my mother's argument that John has been holding Marlena back all these years certainly seems to be gaining support. It's amazing what picking the right mate will do for a character.

Case in point: last week, Sami and E.J. proved that they are at their individual best when they're together. E.J. kept approximately 675 plates spinning at one time to protect Sami. I think I burned at least 450 calories just watching him run around Salem! The best part was that he managed to do it all without ever making Sami feel like she's a nuisance to him. It's ironic that E.J. is undoubtedly the shadiest man she's ever been with, yet he handles her with more care than the others.

As for her, it would certainly be easy for Sami to throw the DiMera family under the bus, since that seems to be all the Salem Police Department wants. Yet she stood by her man -- oftentimes in his arms -- as determined and confident as ever.

They even stood strong when talking to Will and Sonny about the video. I'm so glad that the show didn't drag out the video news with Sonny and E.J. keeping the secret from their respective Bradys. I'm growing very fond of scenes with the four of them. I applauded that Will was determined not to let Sami go to prison for him. But if Will does tell Abe everything, Sami will have an absolute motive for murder. We all know that Sami didn't see Bernardi's face before shooting him. But Justin is going to have to do some major tap dancing to convince a jury of that.

Just read the column too and the bolded part was my absolute favourite statememnt!

LOVED the two scoops this week. Well let me honest and say I look forward to them every week. However this week Laurisa was particularly great. Besides the ones above I loved her funny little side note on why Sami is innocent:

"Besides, we all know that Sami was completely justified in her shooting because she wasn't wearing a wig. It's standard operating soap procedure that if you're going to go off the deep end, you do it in a wig."

#20393   2013/06/23 12:35PM
    stjarna

[quote]Quote tariro: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote tariro: [quote]Quote stjarna: Yes, EJ handles her with more care than the other, because he simply loves her, and that is why he is the one for her!!!

Love Ejami!!!!

P.S
    Good to hear you are back Tariro!

Sharonnick4eva, hope you are ok. [/quote]

thanks its so cool that everyone noticed I was gone ,had withdrawal symptoms at first when I couldn't keep up with DAYS and this board .Had to finish off all the other shows I had been putting off just to keep myself distracted , so I finished season 4 of the Vampire diaries ,Season 3 of the Game of Thrones , season 1 of Once upon a time and three Korean dramas. It still couldn't make up for missing out on my EJami fix though but you can see how little time my usual addiction leaves for me to watch other stuff.[/quote]
    I love Once Upon a Time. I am just now getting into Vampire Diaries but I am starting late into this just jumped in this season. Come fall I plan o watching Klaus new spinoff The Originals. He's my favorite.

I can't wait for the spinoff to begin ,love the way the CW appreciates its characters ,as for "once upon a time" I 'm so obsessed with it that when I couldn't find ep 19 of season 1 I waited for 4 months trying to find it before I gave in and continued the show.

But if Will does tell Abe everything, Sami will have an absolute motive for murder.

Loved that the two scoops pointed this out Will seems to be the only person who can't see this.[/quote]

I think that Will just wants the end of it all no matter what- but the web is so intangled so it is actually best he keeps his mouth shut. uh, never a dull moment with Ejami. I like it!

P.S. About vamp diaries- just want to say I love the Originals- and my fav is, so obvious - Elijah!!!- hence my avantar- lol- wanted to share this with you Ejamis! LOL

#20394   2013/06/24 12:29AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Yes Ej handles Sami more because he lover's her. He don't want her too change at all. Lucas and Rafe want Sami too change that's why she didn't last with them. When she with Ej she be who she wants. Ej love's the good the bad and ugly with Sami. Tariro I loved watch Vampire Diaries too. I am happy Damon and Elena are finally together.

I think even if she was all good like Carrie he would still love her. Unlike Rafe and Lucas he also never wanted Carrie and they both did although I think Lucas learned to love her like EJ did Nicole. You could just tell when EJ proposed how much Sami loved him and feared that he would only love a part of her like everybody else did. I think Sami truly never wanted anybody else but EJ and wanted him to love everything about her. Do you all think the battle between Sami and Nick is over. I can see if Will goes to prison she may go after Nick because he started this whole Will mess with that recording and taking away his rights. Is Sami genius smart like Nick.

#20395   2013/06/24 06:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:

I loved seeing Marlena support Sami and take on Adrienne. Sure, it was a little weird of Marlena to jump all over Adrienne for holding Will responsible for Sami's mistakes but then turn and deem E.J. bad because of his family's evils. But at least Marlena is at the Sami party now. And my mother's argument that John has been holding Marlena back all these years certainly seems to be gaining support. It's amazing what picking the right mate will do for a character.

Case in point: last week, Sami and E.J. proved that they are at their individual best when they're together. E.J. kept approximately 675 plates spinning at one time to protect Sami. I think I burned at least 450 calories just watching him run around Salem! The best part was that he managed to do it all without ever making Sami feel like she's a nuisance to him. It's ironic that E.J. is undoubtedly the shadiest man she's ever been with, yet he handles her with more care than the others.

As for her, it would certainly be easy for Sami to throw the DiMera family under the bus, since that seems to be all the Salem Police Department wants. Yet she stood by her man -- oftentimes in his arms -- as determined and confident as ever.

They even stood strong when talking to Will and Sonny about the video. I'm so glad that the show didn't drag out the video news with Sonny and E.J. keeping the secret from their respective Bradys. I'm growing very fond of scenes with the four of them. I applauded that Will was determined not to let Sami go to prison for him. But if Will does tell Abe everything, Sami will have an absolute motive for murder. We all know that Sami didn't see Bernardi's face before shooting him. But Justin is going to have to do some major tap dancing to convince a jury of that.

Just read the column too and the bolded part was my absolute favourite statememnt!

LOVED the two scoops this week. Well let me honest and say I look forward to them every week. However this week Laurisa was particularly great. Besides the ones above I loved her funny little side note on why Sami is innocent:

"Besides, we all know that Sami was completely justified in her shooting because she wasn't wearing a wig. It's standard operating soap procedure that if you're going to go off the deep end, you do it in a wig."

That was a good comment about the wig.

COMEON SAMI start thinking ok honey please!!! Think of the consequences of your actions before you jump --think what will this do to my life with EJ and my kids.

#20396   2013/06/24 09:15AM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:

COMEON SAMI start thinking ok honey please!!! Think of the consequences of your actions before you jump --think what will this do to my life with EJ and my kids.

I agree with you however if she started thinking before she acts she would not be Sami. I am sure she drives EJ crazy, but he does lover her because of her "tenacity."

#20397   2013/06/24 10:36AM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:

I agree with you however if she started thinking before she acts she would not be Sami. I am sure she drives EJ crazy, but he does lover her because of her "tenacity."

Thanks indirectly to Lucas Kate wants Sami in jail or dead. She wants her on death row again.

Lucas told Kate Rafe will never get over Sami love of his life. This pissed Kate off. Than her argument with Sami. Kate sees Sami being in the way of Rafe falling for her. I think
    nk she has that razor or saw who took it.. Per tweets she wants Sami in jail no graditute for helping rafe keep it. She probably feels rafe will be indebted to Sami for this. She such a vengeful hateful botox witch.

Don't know how Ejami are going to get out this mess with Kate being spiteful

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 10:41AM
    #20398   2013/06/24 10:50AM
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:

Thanks indirectly to Lucas Kate wants Sami in jail or dead. She wants her on death row again.

Lucas told Kate Rafe will never get over Sami love of his life. This pissed Kate off. Than her argument with Sami. Kate sees Sami being in the way of Rafe falling for her. I think
    nk she has that razor or saw who took it.. Per tweets she wants Sami in jail no graditute for helping rafe keep it. She probably feels rafe will be indebted to Sami for this. She such a vengeful hateful botox witch.

Don't know how Ejami are going to get out this mess with Kate being spiteful

Surely DiMera can take care of Kate?! But ptb don't want to- Kate is Ejami angst now- they will battle her no probs- but united!!!

#20399   2013/06/24 11:00AM
    ej and sami

I can't not stand Kate I bet she one that took that razor.I would put past her she will anything to get Sami out of the way. I wish Sami will slap that evil botox.

#20400   2013/06/24 11:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I can't not stand Kate I bet she one that took that razor.I would put past her she will anything to get Sami out of the way. I wish Sami will slap that evil botox.

I agree now after that comment today she has it beyoitch

« 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list