List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 11:03PM, Views: 5840478, Replies: 23103
    « 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 » »| page:
    #20371   2013/06/22 06:31AM
    Re: The
    Moms Days

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I just loved ejami I wish this bernardi storyline was over already. Us ejami fans are tried hearing about Rafe. Let him stay in coma for the next 3 years. I just want see ejami have great summer.

As much as I would love for Rafe to go away they really need to do a good job of explaining what Sami's feelings exactly are for Rafe. I don't think she is in love with him because she would be sitting at his bedside. She clearly feels very guilty I guess. As for Sami and EJ I would really like to see Sami fight for him like she did for Will. She was offering Nick anything to let Will see his child. Anyways I want Stefano to blackmail Sami somehow into breaking up with EJ rather it be the evidence against Will or whatever I just want to see her fight for EJ.

Sami's guilt over thinking Rafe was beat up because of her and impulsiveness have caused this mess. It is clear she does have lingering "romantic" feelings for Rafe. We are not having any flashbacks or "special" memories of their time together which usually signals she is headed in a different directions. However, because of her anger towards Kate and her going to visit Rafe because she felt guilty she now has EJ questioning her feelings for him. I am sure this summer they will somehow address this and probably in a big grand way which will end in lots a loving make-up romance. I would like Sami to worry about keeping EJ and I would like for her to be the one who has to fix and resolve the damage she did to hurt EJ. EJ deserves to know he comes first in her life and that she only loves him. I do think the show if fully vested in their relationship especially with the ratings improving when they are on together.

#20372   2013/06/22 06:39AM
    stjarna

I had to laugh a bit when Will said to EJ to stop covering for Samantha!!!

anyway- aren't they just so cute when EJ has to run after her to put the fire out- and that is how it is going to be- he will never have a dull moment- but it is ok with me!
    I love the way they are like two kids in front of Will waiting for judgement!!
    Ah they are so cute together!
    I love the way he had to catch a bit of breath when he needed to tell Samantha about the video!
    He loves headstrong woman- and it looks like it runs in the family- as Chad got his challenge the other day!
    I also admit that Abby really annoyed me there!

Ok-
    Love Ejami!!!!

#20373   2013/06/22 07:02AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was great this week I just loved them together. Ej would do anything for the loved of this life. I love when ej called Salem police idiots because they are. I wish they show us Ej and Sami in shower that been much better to watch. I feel Abby going to tell somebody about that video of Sami and bernardi. I hope she keeps her mouth closed.

#20374   2013/06/22 07:46AM
    allmylovingdays

the new NBC promo congratulating Days has EJAMI in it twice!!! when they were talking in Sami's apartment drinking wine & talking about the nailpolish when Sami thought he was going to ask him to marry her and when Sami jumps into EJ's arms after hearing how he stole the formula.

#20375   2013/06/22 07:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great this week I just loved them together. Ej would do anything for the loved of this life. I love when ej called Salem police idiots because they are. I wish they show us Ej and Sami in shower that been much better to watch. I feel Abby going to tell somebody about that video of Sami and bernardi. I hope she keeps her mouth closed.

the shower scene-I read on another board someone mentioning that it would be a tad bit difficult to film due to their height difference and censors. So if we can't get a shower scene a lovely bathtub scene is so needed but I still want my EJAMIFAMILY moment first.

#20376   2013/06/22 08:04AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami was great this week I just loved them together. Ej would do anything for the loved of this life. I love when ej called Salem police idiots because they are. I wish they show us Ej and Sami in shower that been much better to watch. I feel Abby going to tell somebody about that video of Sami and bernardi. I hope she keeps her mouth closed.

the shower scene-I read on another board someone mentioning that it would be a tad bit difficult to film due to their height difference and censors. So if we can't get a shower scene a lovely bathtub scene is so needed but I still want my EJAMIFAMILY moment first.

Now that you mention it a shower scene would be difficult with their height difference darn it but a bathtub or jaccuzi scene would be nice.

#20377   2013/06/22 08:33AM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

the shower scene-I read on another board someone mentioning that it would be a tad bit difficult to film due to their height difference and
    censors. So if we can't get a shower scene a lovely bathtub scene is so needed but I still want my EJAMIFAMILY moment first.

I would loved to see bathtub scene too maybe have roses in water that will be hot too watch.

Now that you mention it a shower scene would be difficult with their height difference darn it but a bathtub or jaccuzi scene would be nice.

#20378   2013/06/22 08:37AM
    ej and sami

I really wanting too see Ej in that black suit maybe will see this week coming up. I hope ejami is on all this week.

#20379   2013/06/22 10:38AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: I really wanting too see Ej in that black suit maybe will see this week coming up. I hope ejami is on all this week.

I know I wanna see our Ej .in dark colors. He is getting the scruff though on Fridays show. The suit should be soon. I too hope we get them all week
    and a bathtub scene.

#20380   2013/06/22 11:05AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:

Wow some people really consider the technicalities of these scenes ,I hadn't even thought of that ,while I was busy stomping my foot at the thought of not getting to see it, but when one thinks about the height difference between EJ and Sami especially when she's not wearing shoes this makes a lot of sense ,we might end up seeing a lot more of one of them than is allowed, lol. Just finished watching Friday's episode and I'm back to being frustrated with Will and Sami 's relationship all over again . When are these two ever going to be ok with each other, when will Sami be finally forgiven for all her past mistakes by this boy, hopefully it won't be only when Arianna is a resentful teen who prefers her gran to her dad.

« 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list