List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 10:32PM, Views: 6650579, Replies: 23960
    « 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 » »| page:
    #20361   2013/06/21 08:14AM
    Re: The
    tariro

the only thing I can applaud about this current Sami storyline is that it took me by surprise ,when Sami got physical with that cop in the HTS some time ago we all just found it really humorous but for me when I'm watching a show that's usually the first clue that you are going to be accused of murder soon and the victim is always some one you've just had an altercation with ,so this story came out of nowhere for me and it then is linked to that incident in the HTs ,I can applaud that ,just wish Sami's life wasn't all gloom and doom and accusations. Best thing about the whole mess is than after EJ's own brush with the law last year and the way Sami backed him up ,he finally gets to return the favour !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 08:18AM
    #20362   2013/06/21 09:07AM
    allmylovingdays

tariro you don't read spoilers either? how in the world do we stay unspoiled in THIS thread??

EJ & SAMI are on today!!!!!

#20363   2013/06/21 12:26PM
    stjarna

Samantha was like a bird all fluttery- running to him, then to kiss the kids-

But what will she now do with the knowledge about the video- and and and....

Oh EJ, too many things to deal with at once... don't want to be in his shoes!!!

#20364   2013/06/21 04:12PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Samantha was like a bird all fluttery- running to him, then to kiss the kids-

But what will she now do with the knowledge about the video- and and and....

Oh EJ, too many things to deal with at once... don't want to be in his shoes!!!

Not at all he was right when he said he was surrounded by flames. Too many fires and he is only one man

#20365   2013/06/21 05:01PM
    ej and sami

I just loved ejami I wish this bernardi storyline was over already. Us ejami fans are tried hearing about Rafe. Let him stay in coma for the next 3 years. I just want see ejami have great summer.

#20366   2013/06/21 06:26PM
    Moms Days

Was it just me or did anyone else want to slap the crap out of Will today? When he went after EJ and Sami in such a disrespectful way after they risked so much trying to help him get the rights to his daughter back and to protect him I was disgusted. If I were Sami and EJ I would give him the verbal smackdown to end all smackdowns. Someone needs to teach him a little appreciation. Sure he goes and confesses and he is not hurt because he was such a young minor and they would not prosecute him now and his father went to jail already and they would not be able to convict him for protecting his son. But, Sami would pay by giving the proesecution a motive. All winter I had a hard time with Will's naive, whiny, and spineless behavior, but just when I thought he was learning to man-up he does this to the two people who have had his back. They should kick his butt and remind him they are the reason he gets to have his daughter live with him now.

#20367   2013/06/21 06:36PM
    Moms Days

I was wishing they had filmed the Shower scene instead of just talking about it. That would have been Must See TV. So much better than the gross and disgusting Kristen garbage.

#20368   2013/06/21 06:46PM
    ej and sami

Moms Days I did I am so tried of Will he acting like jerk. He should be happy that Ej and Sami helping him with this hold backmail thing. I mean Sami and Ej are living Stefano so they can't real of this hold thing that Nick cause in the first place. Will steal acting like jerk he needs to grow up. Will should be thankful that his mother and Ej help. If I was Sami I just let Will deal with his own problems. This the same Will let Nick walk over him and blackmail him. Sami Ej Sonny and Lucas had too step in fight for Will.

#20369   2013/06/21 10:24PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I just loved ejami I wish this bernardi storyline was over already. Us ejami fans are tried hearing about Rafe. Let him stay in coma for the next 3 years. I just want see ejami have great summer.

As much as I would love for Rafe to go away they really need to do a good job of explaining what Sami's feelings exactly are for Rafe. I don't think she is in love with him because she would be sitting at his bedside. She clearly feels very guilty I guess. As for Sami and EJ I would really like to see Sami fight for him like she did for Will. She was offering Nick anything to let Will see his child. Anyways I want Stefano to blackmail Sami somehow into breaking up with EJ rather it be the evidence against Will or whatever I just want to see her fight for EJ.

#20370   2013/06/22 06:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-17-2013-edition/

Voting for this weeks pulse is up already

don't forget to vote.

« 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list