List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6782100, Replies: 24026
    « 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 » »| page:
    #20341   2013/06/18 08:05PM
    Re: The
    Hollie

Could I possibly love EJ DiMera anymore than I do right now?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!

#20342   2013/06/19 12:24AM
    wwwwww

The writers probably thought this was a great way to create angst between Ejami. However, I think the ultimate outcome will be Ejami being closer than ever. EJ said to the Glamour reporter at the Emmy's that lots of Ejami moments and fun are coming this summer. I truly believe it is going to be a great summer for Ejami.[/quote]

I'm glad Ejami is going to have a great summer but I hope it last longer than that. I think they are going to keep them together forever like Bo and Hope.

#20343   2013/06/19 07:45AM
    allmylovingdays

[quote]Quote wwwwww: The writers probably thought this was a great way to create angst between Ejami. However, I think the ultimate outcome will be Ejami being closer than ever. EJ said to the Glamour reporter at the Emmy's that lots of Ejami moments and fun are coming this summer. I truly believe it is going to be a great summer for Ejami.[/quote]

I'm glad Ejami is going to have a great summer but I hope it last longer than that. I think they are going to keep them together forever like Bo and Hope.[/quote]

thanks for bringing this over-so James did an interview with Glamour??? I need to see it.

the ratings dipped last week, I wonder why since we were being gaggged so much with the sainted one and why this stupid plot started. NO ONE CARES about him to the point that they force him so much that people turn away.

#20344   2013/06/19 11:45AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ & Sami were on today. I want them to tell Justin. I hope he doesn't quit on them when he see's that video. I get why they don't so I hope once they tell him everything he gets it.

Loved EJ walking in and then sitting down and Sami grabbing his hands and holding on. So glad they are back to holding hands, kissing, it hurt to much the tiny seperation even if it was only one day when he didn't want to be near her because he was hurt. I was hurt for him too but right now all he an focus on is getting her out of jail. I hope she gets bail. I need an EJAMIFAMILY MOMENT.

#20345   2013/06/19 02:04PM
    ej and sami

I just loved ejami I wish this storyline was wrap up already. We want are ejami to have a great summer and spend time with there. Abigail drive's me crazy why she had to be in storyline keep far I bet she going to tell somebody about that video with sami and bad cop. I hope she keep her mouth shut. Abigail is just like mother they always judged people. Sami needs to go home take a shower and put on some clean clothes.

#20346   2013/06/19 02:16PM
    tariro

Guess who's back!!!! I've missed the board so much but oh the things that have been happening to EJami while I was away !

#20347   2013/06/19 02:17PM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ & Sami were on today. I want them to tell Justin. I hope he doesn't quit on them when he see's that video. I get why they don't so I hope once they tell him everything he gets it.

Loved EJ walking in and then sitting down and Sami grabbing his hands and holding on. So glad they are back to holding hands, kissing, it hurt to much the tiny seperation even if it was only one day when he didn't want to be near her because he was hurt. I was hurt for him too but right now all he an focus on is getting her out of jail. I hope she gets bail. I need an EJAMIFAMILY MOMENT.

Is Sami going to address her feelings for Rafe to EJ because he is hurt that she told Kate that what her and Rafe have is more than what she will ever have with anybody.

#20348   2013/06/19 04:46PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro: Guess who's back!!!! I've missed the board so much but oh the things that have been happening to EJami while I was away !

You're back, Tariro!!!!!
    Great to have you back with us
    Ejastin will kick azz and get Sami back into EJ's arms

#20349   2013/06/19 04:49PM
    Rosieroserson

I'm ready for the most beautiful Ejummer of our lives
    Could there be an Ejadding too pliiiz

#20350   2013/06/19 09:08PM
    Moms Days

EJ has just one focus. Getting his Samantha free and home with him. You can tell he is overwhelmed with everything hitting him at once. I loved how Sami grabbed his hand with both of hers when they were sitting there talking to Justin. I also loved the sweet kiss she gave him. Also, she has not thought of or even asked how is doing. Clearly if she were still in love with the boring man she would be asking about him. Love that it is going to be some time before we have to endure again.

« 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list