List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 03:26PM, Views: 6495033, Replies: 23657
    « 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 » »| page:
    #20331   2013/06/17 03:10PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: after the Emmy's at the party

i41.tinypic.com/34pds1f.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic. So happy for our show. It was great! Honesty I have enjoyed this year so I am very happy they won. See, they put Ejami together for real and they win an Emmy. They should have been listening to their fans for the past 7 years.

Some are saying kristen and Nicole s/l are the reasons. I don't agree when kristen was on before years ago no Emmy. Nicole lost her first baby no Emmy. One more Safe Lumi no Emmy. Ejami s true in love real couple they win an Emmy. I don't think this is a coincidence.

EJAMI = EMMY!

#20332   2013/06/17 04:11PM
    HouseTops

#20333   2013/06/17 04:14PM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:

Thanks for posting the pic. So happy for our show. It was great! Honesty I have enjoyed this year so I am very happy they won. See, they put Ejami together for real and they win an Emmy. They should have been listening to their fans for the past 7 years.

Some are saying kristen and Nicole s/l are the reasons. I don't agree when kristen was on before years ago no Emmy. Nicole lost her first baby no Emmy. One more Safe Lumi no Emmy. Ejami s true in love real couple they win an Emmy. I don't think this is a coincidence.

EJAMI = EMMY!

If it was the Nicole storyline then why didn't she win an Emmy? Also, Kristen was just coming on the show when the nominations were being made. I do not care what anyone says. Ejami gets together and they win an Emmy. Ejami gets together and the ratings go up.

#20334   2013/06/17 04:19PM
    HouseTops

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:

EJAMI = EMMY!

If it was the Nicole storyline then why didn't she win an Emmy? Also, Kristen was just coming on the show when the nominations were being made. I do not care what anyone says. Ejami gets together and they win an Emmy. Ejami gets together and the ratings go up.

EJAMI = EMMY!

#20335   2013/06/18 12:38AM
    stjarna

When they were representing the soapa at Emmys- they showed the clip of Samantha and EJ on the run last year!!!!
    It's mostly Ejami that has picked all of it up, imo and the storyline involved them in the center of it all!!!

Anyway-

the scenes yesterday was great- they are just so in tune that it is amazing to watch- I don't know which line I liked best- when he was blunt with her that she would have been dead if someone wanted to kill her, or the one
    AND SHE IS BACK!

Justin is now in the extended Ejamiwilson family!!!

Still how is the video on Chad's phone going to help- Samantha was attacking Bernardi there??? It also exposes the thing with Will's evidence??? And who is really behind all of this/ Stefano!!!!wants Samantha out of the way!!!

#20336   2013/06/18 04:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:

EJAMI = EMMY!

EJAMI = EMMY!

#20337   2013/06/18 06:36AM
    ej and sami

I just loved ejami yesterday they going too get through this crap. Salem police's are the worst. I think Stefano behind his hold thing he set up Sami. I am happy that Will Sonny Ej Chad Marlena Eric Justin on sami side.

#20338   2013/06/18 06:48AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: I just loved ejami yesterday they going too get through this crap. Salem police's are the worst. I think Stefano behind his hold thing he set up Sami. I am happy that Will Sonny Ej Chad Marlena Eric Justin on sami side.

I agree Stefano is behind all this. He said before Sami would not come between him and Ej. He was mad when she tried to get evidence from B. He said noone interfere with him. He's furious that. Sami he knows helped Rafe keep it. He knows Ej can't defend Sami. He probably warned attorneys not to help her . She will be out Ejs life and she will have payback for interfetring. What Stefano didn't even consider Ej would go to Justin. I hope Ej and Justin succeed in both bringing down Stefano and Freeing Sami please for once let Stefano loose.

Stefano has people do his dirty work and leaves town.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 06:51AM
    #20339   2013/06/18 07:07AM
    ej and sami

I said the samething too ejami 2012 it make perfect sense because Stefano left town for days. I don't known why the writers put sami in this storyline in first place. It been better if Kate would had save Rafe from that bad cop. Stefano could had set her up. When Sami is clear from this I hope she helps Justin and Ej take down Stefano. I think Ej knowns that's father behind this hold thing. I read next week that Ej brings down Stefano and I read next week that Sami see's that Kate and Rafe are real.

#20340   2013/06/18 05:33PM
    Moms Days

Quote ej and sami: I said the samething too ejami 2012 it make perfect sense because Stefano left town for days. I don't known why the writers put sami in this storyline in first place. It been better if Kate would had save Rafe from that bad cop. Stefano could had set her up. When Sami is clear from this I hope she helps Justin and Ej take down Stefano. I think Ej knowns that's father behind this hold thing. I read next week that Ej brings down Stefano and I read next week that Sami see's that Kate and Rafe are real.

The writers probably thought this was a great way to create angst between Ejami. However, I think the ultimate outcome will be Ejami being closer than ever. EJ said to the Glamour reporter at the Emmy's that lots of Ejami moments and fun are coming this summer. I truly believe it is going to be a great summer for Ejami.

« 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list