List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6782391, Replies: 24026
    « 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 » »| page:
    #20321   2013/06/17 04:27AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: Hi Sharon n Nick yup this week justin and Ej talk to sami about her bail hearing. Don't worry ejami is going to come out stronger than ever. They should let Rafe stay in the coma for year so we don't have to listen or talk about him.

or maybe 2 years or even better, just write rafe off......

Lol making four years or better this show is much better off with out him. I The new girl is coming for Rafe she been working with Kate and Rafe. Think she kate daughter is going to funny kate and her daughter fight over him. Just as longs he away from ejami.

#20322   2013/06/17 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Morning all, wasn't it suprising to see that Days won for best soap??!!!! the clips shown had Sami, EJ, Will & Sonny. The anchors of the show!!

dont forget to vote for the tv source poll.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-10-2013-edition/

vote to for James for the Adonis. The Adonis contest is different, the first grouping practically was all the guys on each soap. Now it is narrowed down to maybe 20 and you have to vote for two guys. Soaphunks.net

michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/...adonis...soaphunks...competition/.../20..... 20, 2011 – So just who is the hunkiest in all of soap land? Well, it is up to you to decide! Soaphunks.net has launched it's annual Adonis competition and to ...

#20323   2013/06/17 08:28AM
    allmylovingdays

after the Emmy's at the party

i41.tinypic.com/34pds1f.jpg

#20324   2013/06/17 08:54AM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: after the Emmy's at the party

Thanks for posting the pic. So happy for our show. It was great! Honesty I have enjoyed this year so I am very happy they won. See, they put Ejami together for real and they win an Emmy. They should have been listening to their fans for the past 7 years.

#20325   2013/06/17 09:42AM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days:

Thanks for posting the pic. So happy for our show. It was great! Honesty I have enjoyed this year so I am very happy they won. See, they put Ejami together for real and they win an Emmy. They should have been listening to their fans for the past 7 years.

Some are saying kristen and Nicole s/l are the reasons. I don't agree when kristen was on before years ago no Emmy. Nicole lost her first baby no Emmy. One more Safe Lumi no Emmy. Ejami s true in love real couple they win an Emmy. I don't think this is a coincidence.

#20326   2013/06/17 09:59AM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:

Some are saying kristen and Nicole s/l are the reasons. I don't agree when kristen was on before years ago no Emmy. Nicole lost her first baby no Emmy. One more Safe Lumi no Emmy. Ejami s true in love real couple they win an Emmy. I don't think this is a coincidence.

Per tweets Ejami today . Not sure what Ej is wearing but hrs mad about Sami attacked. Abe is getting on my nerves hh seems like he is holding this against her cause it was "a decorated good cop" grrr. This is gonna ve terrible Abe is supposed to be like family. Guess family is second over a cop.

#20327   2013/06/17 11:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:

Per tweets Ejami today . Not sure what Ej is wearing but hrs mad about Sami attacked. Abe is getting on my nerves hh seems like he is holding this against her cause it was "a decorated good cop" grrr. This is gonna ve terrible Abe is supposed to be like family. Guess family is second over a cop.

I wanted to strangle Abe today too, he as well as Roman always said that Stafano had a mole. So why wouldn't he listen to Sami and Ej. He isn't going to look into Bernardi

Ej today is feeling again like ,Abe if I wasn't a DiMera life would be different his name is preventing him from being able to be Sami's lawyer and the blue wall is set to get Sami because she is with him

#20328   2013/06/17 11:28AM
    dazgonby

But it was great when Marlena put it to Abe about checking into the dirty cop thing!

#20329   2013/06/17 11:33AM
    ej and sami

Are ej was on fire today he do anything for the loved of his life. He right Salem police's are idiots. This hold storyline is stupid they need to throw out. I hope Chad show ej that video. what's wrong with Abe something is off with him. I glad that Justin is sami lawyer.

#20330   2013/06/17 02:39PM
    ej and sami

Who else's want to slap Abe today he was jerk. He should be on Sami and Ej side. If Lexie was here she would not be happy with Abe right now. She would been on Ej and Sami side. I miss Lexie. I just loved Ej today he is so right Salem police's are idiots. They can't do there jobs right. Ej pissed that somebody want to kill his Sami.

« 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list