List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6782983, Replies: 24026
    « 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 » »| page:
    #20311   2013/06/16 07:24AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Me too dazgonby but we all known that Ej is going too go off on the Salem police we he finds out that someone attacked his the loved of his life. Nobody mess with Ej women or the will pay. This hold storyline is stupid Sami did nothing wrong she going jail for something she did not do. This Salem police are stupid all of them should be fired right now. Please writes keep Rafe out of ejami storyline we all tried of him.

#20312   2013/06/16 09:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Don't we all. thats why the hashtage #EJAMIWEDDINGNOW is very popular on twitter.....and especially because of Deidre's photo she had on her facebook page and that she said some of the men on set were looking very dashing.

anyhoot I want a wedding and a baby for my EJAMI

video to share

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxzE81C4-e0&feature=youtu.be

and vote vote vote I forgot to share the vote for ADONIS and now the poll is closed until monday.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-10-2013-edition/

Loved the video! Thanks for the link!!! Makes me realize how lucky we are to finally have them as a REAL couple.

Did anyone see the photo previews for next week? EJ looks fantastic in his Black suit with the charcoal shirt and all scruffy! I love scruffy EJ. It makes him look a little more formidable. He will need all kinds of toughness to get :love of his life" out of her trouble.

GOD YES he looks oh so fcking FABULOUS!!! I want to just drag him off and have my way with him

#20313   2013/06/16 09:16AM
    allmylovingdays

I forgot to add don't forget to vote

and two scoops some of their great comments here

Unfortunately, this storyline isn't going to be so charming if Sami slaying Bernardi to protect and Jr. is a tool to reunite $afe and/or break up EJami. So far, I'm remaining confident that they'll be okay. She declared E.J. is the man she wants to be with, and he's fully committed to standing beside her. So, assuming EJami will make it through mostly unscathed, I'm intrigued by this storyline. It has a lot of the cast involved, and it's already doing wonders for Sami and Marlena's relationship. See, ladies, all you needed was a little murder to reignite that mother/daughter bond. So, let's hear it for the girls.

Ironically, Sami is in a no-win situation. Lady's a cop killa. Well, a dirty detective killa, but I'm pretty sure that's the same thing. In any event, she's in hot water and has to rely on the Salem P.D. to solve the caper of the missing knife thingy. Oh, boy. I'll preheat the oven now and throw the file in the cake mix.

Whereas I have some praise and some hesitations about this storyline, I have a question first: Why didn't Sami simply scream, "Hey, you, stop that!" instead of getting all trigger-happy? Sure, she stated that he could have attacked her, too, but still, lady had a gun. I repeat, "A gun!" All Bernardi had was a Sweeney Todd-esque straight razor? That's basically a prop from a musical -- like a singing teacup, or a can of hairspray. She had the upper hand, and I know she's handy with a gun. Yep, Eej is right. Sami often acts before she thinks. I guess that's part of her charm

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 09:18AM
    #20314   2013/06/16 04:29PM
    sharon n nic...

Hi ladies...nice night here in New York.

Is EJ getting Sami out on bail this week?

I need my EJAMI making love fix!

#20315   2013/06/16 05:05PM
    ej and sami

Hi Sharon n Nick yup this week justin and Ej talk to sami about her bail hearing. Don't worry ejami is going to come out stronger than ever. They should let Rafe stay in the coma for year so we don't have to listen or talk about him.

#20316   2013/06/16 09:07PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I forgot to add don't forget to vote

and two scoops some of their great comments here

Unfortunately, this storyline isn't going to be so charming if Sami slaying Bernardi to protect and Jr. is a tool to reunite $afe and/or break up EJami. So far, I'm remaining confident that they'll be okay. She declared E.J. is the man she wants to be with, and he's fully committed to standing beside her. So, assuming EJami will make it through mostly unscathed, I'm intrigued by this storyline. It has a lot of the cast involved, and it's already doing wonders for Sami and Marlena's relationship. See, ladies, all you needed was a little murder to reignite that mother/daughter bond. So, let's hear it for the girls.

Ironically, Sami is in a no-win situation. Lady's a cop killa. Well, a dirty detective killa, but I'm pretty sure that's the same thing. In any event, she's in hot water and has to rely on the Salem P.D. to solve the caper of the missing knife thingy. Oh, boy. I'll preheat the oven now and throw the file in the cake mix.

Whereas I have some praise and some hesitations about this storyline, I have a question first: Why didn't Sami simply scream, "Hey, you, stop that!" instead of getting all trigger-happy? Sure, she stated that he could have attacked her, too, but still, lady had a gun. I repeat, "A gun!" All Bernardi had was a Sweeney Todd-esque straight razor? That's basically a prop from a musical -- like a singing teacup, or a can of hairspray. She had the upper hand, and I know she's handy with a gun. Yep, Eej is right. Sami often acts before she thinks. I guess that's part of her charm

So happy you put the quotes from two scoops on. I had just finished reading the whole article and enjoyed it a lot. I always get the biggest kick out of Tony.

This week could be tough for the Sami with getting attacked and then there is her unfortunate incarceration. I know EJ will find a way to get Sami out at least for a while. I just see Ejami working together and ultimately then bonding even more.

#20317   2013/06/17 12:27AM
    stjarna

Whatever comes their way they will deal with it - their love will see them go through fire if need be!

Go Ejami!!!

Although I am not a huge fan of Marlena, it was nice what she said to Samantha regarding EJ- besides that he is an outstanding lawyer- he loves you- and that is true!!!

Is Marlena coming to terms with their love?!

#20318   2013/06/17 12:32AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi ladies...nice night here in New York.

hi- you changed your avatar! I like it!!!

There is going to be hearbreaking scenes< I guess- in jail- they will soon be together again!!! He will bail her out!
    Summer is here and it will be Ejamihot!

#20319   2013/06/17 04:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Hi Sharon n Nick yup this week justin and Ej talk to sami about her bail hearing. Don't worry ejami is going to come out stronger than ever. They should let Rafe stay in the coma for year so we don't have to listen or talk about him.

or maybe 2 years or even better, just write rafe off......

#20320   2013/06/17 04:14AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hi ladies...nice night here in New York.

hi- you changed your avatar! I like it!!!

There is going to be hearbreaking scenes< I guess- in jail- they will soon be together again!!! He will bail her out!
    Summer is here and it will be Ejamihot!

Hi stjarna, I changed it again, you can't see Jeannie in he bottle to good.

EJAMI all summer long.....I like that!

« 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list