List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/10 11:50AM, Views: 6801583, Replies: 24035
    « 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 » »| page:
    #20301   2013/06/15 07:35AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Don't we all. thats why the hashtage #EJAMIWEDDINGNOW is very popular on twitter.....and especially because of Deidre's photo she had on her facebook page and that she said some of the men on set were looking very dashing.

anyhoot I want a wedding and a baby for my EJAMI

video to share

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxzE81C4-e0&feature=youtu.be

and vote vote vote I forgot to share the vote for ADONIS and now the poll is closed until monday.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/pulse-poll-june-10-2013-edition/

#20302   2013/06/15 08:43AM
    ej and sami

Yes we want a ejami wedding. I want ej and sami to have another little boy and give us a great honeymoon.

#20303   2013/06/15 12:39PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: Don't we all. thats why the hashtage #EJAMIWEDDINGNOW is very popular on twitter.....and especially because of Deidre's photo she had on her facebook page and that she said some of the men on set were looking very dashing.

video to share

and vote vote vote I forgot to share the vote for ADONIS and now the poll is closed until monday.

Loved the video! Thanks for the link!!! Makes me realize how lucky we are to finally have them as a REAL couple.

Did anyone see the photo previews for next week? EJ looks fantastic in his Black suit with the charcoal shirt and all scruffy! I love scruffy EJ. It makes him look a little more formidable. He will need all kinds of toughness to get :love of his life" out of her trouble.

#20304   2013/06/15 12:56PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Don't we all. thats why the hashtage #EJAMIWEDDINGNOW is very popular on twitter.....and especially because of Deidre's photo she had on her facebook page and that she said some of the men on set were looking very dashing.

video to share

Loved the video! Thanks for the link!!! Makes me realize how lucky we are to finally have them as a REAL couple.

Did anyone see the photo previews for next week? EJ looks fantastic in his Black suit with the charcoal shirt and all scruffy! I love scruffy EJ. It makes him look a little more formidable. He will need all kinds of toughness to get :love of his life" out of her trouble.

Oh my, did I ever see that
    Scruffy and dangerous....... Can't beat that

#20305   2013/06/15 01:18PM
    ej and sami

Yes ej look good in that black suit you known he dark side is about to come out. I would loved if the writes let ejami dark side come out for while they been too nice. Ejami dark side will so Hot.

#20306   2013/06/15 02:08PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: Yes ej look good in that black suit you known he dark side is about to come out. I would loved if the writes let ejami dark side come out for while they been too nice. Ejami dark side will so Hot.

When the prince of darkness emerges all scruffed up, he'll beat the crap out of the SPD, reclaim his Samantha and get her free of all charges
    They need time to plan their wedding, have triplets and buy a new palace

Ejaminham palace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 02:09PM
    #20307   2013/06/15 02:29PM
    ej and sami

I just just read that sami gets attacked on monday. When ej find out I hope he goes off on salem police. It's very wired that Stefano left town for few days. I think he one had somebody to attacked sami in jail. I want ej and sami dark side too out for while. Somebody should tweet days we want ejami dark side too come out. I wanted a ejami wedding honeymoon and baby on the way. Nobody with ej women they going to pay.

#20308   2013/06/15 03:00PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I just just read that sami gets attacked on monday. When ej find out I hope he goes off on salem police. It's very wired that Stefano left town for few days. I think he one had somebody to attacked sami in jail. I want ej and sami dark side too out for while. Somebody should tweet days we want ejami dark side too come out. I wanted a ejami wedding honeymoon and baby on the way. Nobody with ej women they going to pay.

I hope we see that too EJAMI going dark on whoever is doign this to our girl!! GOODNESS if she gets attacked maybe this will help her get bail!!!

#20309   2013/06/16 06:01AM
    HouseTops

EJAMI looked so down.

Did not see the video of EJ with the scruff..be still my heart..

He's going bad.

We Still Want EJAMI!!

#20310   2013/06/16 06:47AM
    dazgonby

Quote ej and sami: I just just read that sami gets attacked on monday. When ej find out I hope he goes off on salem police. It's very wired that Stefano left town for few days. I think he one had somebody to attacked sami in jail. I want ej and sami dark side too out for while. Somebody should tweet days we want ejami dark side too come out. I wanted a ejami wedding honeymoon and baby on the way. Nobody with ej women they going to pay.

I swear if just one of those idiots (Sami's loving family) say how they can't treat Sami special cause she has relatives on the force... I want Ej to go all Dimera on them...this whole cop killing thing is way too stupid even for these writers.

« 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list