List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 05:23AM, Views: 6532188, Replies: 23735
    « 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 » »| page:
    #20291   2013/06/14 02:37PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I dont think Kristen has that razor. I just look at soap opeara digest kristen on the front page it looks like she have a needle about to drug Eric. She makes a move on eric. To get back at Nicole and Marlena. If Kristen had some to do with ej is not going to be happy. I steal think Stefano had something to with this razor plus next week sami is attacked in jail. We all known Stefano had something do with that. I read that Kristen eric brady Nicole triangle is come up.

GOSH I hate readig spoilers but --but --but

ok today Kristen received something and it looked exactly like the stupid razor's container that Stefano hid away when Chad came to visit the house prior to this plot of CUT IT OFF! DAMN why oh why did Stefano have to start this bs --and I can see that Kristen would be tearing up Marlena's family if she did have the evidence but imagine what she is doing to EJ??!!!???

If she is going after Eric?? hmmmmm maybe instead of Abs getting a ruffie or however you spell that DRUG SHE COULD be drugging Father Eric and either sex him up or she plots so that Niki and Father are found in a compromising position. mmmm mmmm mmmmm

I agre with you Sharon n nic I hate hate hate but lately my hate is including Kate and now Kristen if she has the razor.

Kate is getting on my last nerve lately too.

She's talking trash to EJ because she knows that he took the formula from her company.

LIKE THE COW has some nerve she stole their lipstick, she plotted last year to try to bring CW down or madworld so she knows the stakes.....she plays them she just is bitter..and she doesn't want Sami to be happy so she is trying to mess with EJ.

EJ & Sami just need to talk and she needs really to THINK sometimes.

#20292   2013/06/14 03:00PM
    ej and sami

Why would Kristen go after sami. Sami did not do anything to Kristen. Kristen is going after Nicole and Marlena we just seen Nicole and Brady kiss each. Kristen knowns that Nicole is in loved with Eric. I read months ago that eric nicole brady and kristen triangle is coming. I steal say that security guard have that razor member security guard told ej to give him that gun something off about him. Member Stefano have something to do about sami getting attacked in jail. Because he told her stay out his business. When ej finds out his daddy have somebody to attacked his sami all hell is break loose. There no way kristen has that razor Stefano got real of that or keep it for his self.

#20293   2013/06/14 03:17PM
    stjarna

MarMar is going to hypnotise Samantha?!

What other revelation will come out?

I hope they don't mess up Ejami!!!

#20294   2013/06/14 03:22PM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: MarMar is going to hypnotise Samantha?!

Marlena is going to hypnotise Samantha because Sami is attacked in jail.

Don't worry Ali and James said that ejami is going to have great summer.

#20295   2013/06/14 04:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:

And that is.... Believe it or not...... all that I care about on Days. A nice and hot EJammer!

#20296   2013/06/14 05:18PM
    Moms Days

Today was a bummer without our Ejami, but I am so happy her family is rallying around them. It is nice they have her back and are actually saying supportive things about EJ. Maybe the purpose of this story is to change some of the anti-Ejami people. People tend to rally behind the underdog and since Sami is innocent and EJ is going to move heaven and earth to save her then they become the rootable couple.

#20297   2013/06/14 05:25PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: Today was a bummer without our Ejami, but I am so happy her family is rallying around them. It is nice they have her back and are actually saying supportive things about EJ. Maybe the purpose of this story is to change some of the anti-Ejami people. People tend to rally behind the underdog and since Sami is innocent and EJ is going to move heaven and earth to save her then they become the rootable couple.

I don't believe the anti- Ejami people will change their attitudes! They'll just call EJ a softie and blabber about him being out of character! I agree with you about Sami's family saying nice things about EJ! They're supporting him supporting their daughter.

#20298   2013/06/15 05:34AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami:

And that is.... Believe it or not...... all that I care about on Days. A nice and hot EJammer!

Want that wedding too!!!!

#20299   2013/06/15 06:08AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:

great fall...great winter.....great new year....

#20300   2013/06/15 06:09AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami:

Want that wedding too!!!!

« 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list