List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:26PM, Views: 6628271, Replies: 23922
    « 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 » »| page:
    #20281   2013/06/14 06:24AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I not worry about ejami they going to out stronger than ever. I just tried of Rafe maybe they can do us ejami fans a favorite keep him in coma for year so we don't too see his face or hear his mouth. Somebody needs beat up Kate she driving me crazy. Maybe Marlena knows that ej belong with daughter now.

#20282   2013/06/14 07:06AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMI will have to work even harder for each other in the next couple of weeks/months.

Sami has gotten herself into one hell of a mess this time.

they are together yet apart!!!
    She should have used her mouth this time to shout, as EJ suggested she should have done!!
    Who is going to be her attorney? Justin?

Will we get heartbreaking scenes with them in jail?!

How is he going to explain to the kids what had happened to mum!!!

#20283   2013/06/14 11:30AM
    allmylovingdays

SOB. The daily posting on the recaps have decided that Kristen now has the razor

#20284   2013/06/14 11:39AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: SOB. The daily posting on the recaps have decided that Kristen now has the razor

WHAT!!!! Could this possibly get any more stupid.

#20285   2013/06/14 12:00PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: SOB. The daily posting on the recaps have decided that Kristen now has the razor

HOW?

Unless seriously, LMAO, Kristen can be in two places at the same time?! Ok, Stefano has his dirty cops on payroll, and Kristen has the hospital security?! What else?

But when it all gets revealed- what will EJ think and do if his family has fingers in Samantha's arrest!!!????
    DiMera war?

#20286   2013/06/14 12:37PM
    ej and sami

I dont think Kristen has that razor. I just look at soap opeara digest kristen on the front page it looks like she have a needle about to drug Eric. She makes a move on eric. To get back at Nicole and Marlena. If Kristen had some to do with ej is not going to be happy. I steal think Stefano had something to with this razor plus next week sami is attacked in jail. We all known Stefano had something do with that. I read that Kristen eric brady Nicole triangle is come up.

#20287   2013/06/14 01:08PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMI will have to work even harder for each other in the next couple of weeks/months.

Sami has gotten herself into one hell of a mess this time.

And she won't stop and think think. If she does any thinking she needs to be thinking about EJ and her kids and shut up about why she shot the stupid dude and stop trying to explain.

I hate rafe!

#20288   2013/06/14 02:28PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I dont think Kristen has that razor. I just look at soap opeara digest kristen on the front page it looks like she have a needle about to drug Eric. She makes a move on eric. To get back at Nicole and Marlena. If Kristen had some to do with ej is not going to be happy. I steal think Stefano had something to with this razor plus next week sami is attacked in jail. We all known Stefano had something do with that. I read that Kristen eric brady Nicole triangle is come up.

GOSH I hate readig spoilers but --but --but

ok today Kristen received something and it looked exactly like the stupid razor's container that Stefano hid away when Chad came to visit the house prior to this plot of CUT IT OFF! DAMN why oh why did Stefano have to start this bs --and I can see that Kristen would be tearing up Marlena's family if she did have the evidence but imagine what she is doing to EJ??!!!???

If she is going after Eric?? hmmmmm maybe instead of Abs getting a ruffie or however you spell that DRUG SHE COULD be drugging Father Eric and either sex him up or she plots so that Niki and Father are found in a compromising position. mmmm mmmm mmmmm

I agre with you Sharon n nic I hate hate hate but lately my hate is including Kate and now Kristen if she has the razor.

#20289   2013/06/14 02:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I dont think Kristen has that razor. I just look at soap opeara digest kristen on the front page it looks like she have a needle about to drug Eric. She makes a move on eric. To get back at Nicole and Marlena. If Kristen had some to do with ej is not going to be happy. I steal think Stefano had something to with this razor plus next week sami is attacked in jail. We all known Stefano had something do with that. I read that Kristen eric brady Nicole triangle is come up.

I think your right!

#20290   2013/06/14 02:34PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

GOSH I hate readig spoilers but --but --but

ok today Kristen received something and it looked exactly like the stupid razor's container that Stefano hid away when Chad came to visit the house prior to this plot of CUT IT OFF! DAMN why oh why did Stefano have to start this bs --and I can see that Kristen would be tearing up Marlena's family if she did have the evidence but imagine what she is doing to EJ??!!!???

If she is going after Eric?? hmmmmm maybe instead of Abs getting a ruffie or however you spell that DRUG SHE COULD be drugging Father Eric and either sex him up or she plots so that Niki and Father are found in a compromising position. mmmm mmmm mmmmm

I agre with you Sharon n nic I hate hate hate but lately my hate is including Kate and now Kristen if she has the razor.

Kate is getting on my last nerve lately too.

She's talking trash to EJ because she knows that he took the formula from her company.

« 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list