List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:34PM, Views: 6316166, Replies: 23385
    « 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 » »| page:
    #20271   2013/06/13 03:43PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: EJ looking so sad as they took Samantha away cuffed in the elevator!!!

I haven't seen it yet.....

#20272   2013/06/13 08:13PM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna: EJ looking so sad as they took Samantha away cuffed in the elevator!!!

My heart broke for him. But I'm also p@##ed at the writers for doing
    this to both of them.

This bs s/l better have a very happy ending for Ejami and Roofus out of their orbit for good.

#20273   2013/06/13 08:56PM
    ej and sami

Me too ejami 2012 my heart broke for ej too. I am just tried of this Rafe stuff enough already this men has been in ejami storyline 4 years. I can't not stand Kate she starting this mess with sami by bring her that gun. Salem police is worst they can't do nothing right. All polices act like bernardi was good cop please that men was a bad cop. We all known ej is going to get his women out of jail.

#20274   2013/06/13 09:16PM
    wolviesgirl

Quote allmylovingdays: conjugal visits? what do you all think???
    conjugal visits are only for married couples and they are not married yet.

#20275   2013/06/13 10:43PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I gavpve you all this really crazy tweet yesterday. No comment. BUT. BUT. I had a really bad night so I started to think GOD doesn't like ugly. So glad you all ignored.

. HOWEVER TRY NOT TO IGNORE THIS ONE!!!!

It makes one very hopeful. Twitter has the cutest hash tag started

@MC_Loves_EJami: Possible #EJami wedding???? Squeee RT @LisaAnneGA: @Jancat20 @MollyMay410 t.co/e05oUyuq3p

AMLD, I read your post yesterday and commented on it on another thread. I fell asleep early with the kids yesterday, so I didn't get to post on the message board as planned. I hope GG gets something exciting to do. He must be bored playing goodie ol' Roofus. Maybe they should let Rafe die and have GG reappear as a totally different and interesting character totally far away from EJami! The tweets were really cute

I loved seeing the tweeted pictures sent out by Deidre Hall where it shows Sami in a white dress and everyone else in formal attire. I also loved the tweet from saying he does not have a storyline yet. Considering they are filming 3-4 months in advance it gives me hope that is staying in a coma or not seen much until at least the fall. I would love to have a Christmas Present and have in a coma until after the New Year. Better yet they could leave him in a coma permanently and just forget all about him. Sorry I just get happy thinking about it.

#20276   2013/06/13 10:55PM
    Moms Days

Loved Ejami today. EJ tried very hard to give Sami what she needed. He was so thoughtful and you could tell he was only worried about protecting her. Sami was just filled with anguish and realized the damage she did. I think Kate is just evil and I wish that she had been the one Sami shot. I cannot stand her and I never have liked her.

When the elevator doors were closing you could just feel the pain and sadness. I felt for both Sami and EJ. I know Sami loves and adores EJ and these past few days have been just to give them angst. I think ultimately EJ will find a way to save Sami and their relationship will become stronger and stronger. I think part of this story is so the anti Ejami people will feel sympathy for them and rally behind them. I think more and more people are feeling the Ejami love.

#20277   2013/06/14 01:59AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I gavpve you all this really crazy tweet yesterday. No comment. BUT. BUT. I had a really bad night so I started to think GOD doesn't like ugly. So glad you all ignored.

. HOWEVER TRY NOT TO IGNORE THIS ONE!!!!

It makes one very hopeful. Twitter has the cutest hash tag started

@MC_Loves_EJami: Possible #EJami wedding???? Squeee RT @LisaAnneGA: @Jancat20 @MollyMay410 t.co/e05oUyuq3p

AMLD, I read your post yesterday and commented on it on another thread. I fell asleep early with the kids yesterday, so I didn't get to post on the message board as planned. I hope GG gets something exciting to do. He must be bored playing goodie ol' Roofus. Maybe they should let Rafe die and have GG reappear as a totally different and interesting character totally far away from EJami! The tweets were really cute

I loved seeing the tweeted pictures sent out by Deidre Hall where it shows Sami in a white dress and everyone else in formal attire. I also loved the tweet from saying he does not have a storyline yet. Considering they are filming 3-4 months in advance it gives me hope that is staying in a coma or not seen much until at least the fall. I would love to have a Christmas Present and have in a coma until after the New Year. Better yet they could leave him in a coma permanently and just forget all about him. Sorry I just get happy thinking about it.

No apologises needed, as I totally understand the way you feel
    Having everyone forget about him seems a bit difficult now as they're upRafing a lot of the s/l: Kate loves , EJ and Stephano hates him, Sami tried to save him as she shot the dirty cop who was actually best friend...
    never had so many s/l when awake as he has now!!! I doubt Ramnesia will hit the salemites any time soon!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 01:59AM
    #20278   2013/06/14 05:23AM
    sharon n nic...

EJAMI will have to work even harder for each other in the next couple of weeks/months.

Sami has gotten herself into one hell of a mess this time.

#20279   2013/06/14 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMI will have to work even harder for each other in the next couple of weeks/months.

Sami has gotten herself into one hell of a mess this time.

And she won't stop and think think. If she does any thinking she needs to be thinking about EJ and her kids and shut up about why she shot the stupid dude and stop trying to explain.

#20280   2013/06/14 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Or explain to EJ ONLY

I know I shared that first tweet but I am not going to give the no good actor any buzz going on and on about what his character needs. He needs to be gone. Let others have time on screen who can act

« 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list