List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 08:13AM, Views: 6624167, Replies: 23910
    « 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 » »| page:
    #20251   2013/06/12 09:51PM
    Re: The
    Moms Days

[quote]Quote wwwwww: I loved when Sami asked him if he would rather was dead and he said he would rather he been dead that the mother of his children and the love of his life be in danger. It was almost like Sami suddenly realized she probably crossed the line. I love that Sami is now worried about EJ knowing she loves him. I want her to work to convince EJ that she loves him and I want her to worry about EJ giving up on her. I want her to work for EJ.

I ultimately think that EJami will become a stronger and more solidified couple as a result and I think that is the end game for the summer of EJami. I hope this summer is filled with adventure and lots of loving.[/quote]

I agree. Do you think Ejami will be endgame just for the summer or do you see them getting married and staying together for as long as Bo and Hope have.[/quote]

I think Ejami is endgame and headed for supercouple status and if the writers do it right they could be headed for longevity. May sweeps with the high numbers will help. I think the writers wanted to create a story where more fans could rally around them. Creating sympathy for them and having Sami be the victim with EJ doing everything he can to protect her will hopefully be a great way of doing that. Based on JS & AS's comments EJami is headed for the a great summer and hopefully even better wedding in the fall.

#20252   2013/06/12 10:05PM
    wwwwww

[quote]Quote Moms Days: [quote]Quote wwwwww: I loved when Sami asked him if he would rather was dead and he said he would rather he been dead that the mother of his children and the love of his life be in danger. It was almost like Sami suddenly realized she probably crossed the line. I love that Sami is now worried about EJ knowing she loves him. I want her to work to convince EJ that she loves him and I want her to worry about EJ giving up on her. I want her to work for EJ.

I ultimately think that EJami will become a stronger and more solidified couple as a result and I think that is the end game for the summer of EJami. I hope this summer is filled with adventure and lots of loving.[/quote]

I agree. Do you think Ejami will be endgame just for the summer or do you see them getting married and staying together for as long as Bo and Hope have.[/quote]

I think Ejami is endgame and headed for supercouple status and if the writers do it right they could be headed for longevity. May sweeps with the high numbers will help. I think the writers wanted to create a story where more fans could rally around them. Creating sympathy for them and having Sami be the victim with EJ doing everything he can to protect her will hopefully be a great way of doing that. Based on JS & AS's comments EJami is headed for the a great summer and hopefully even better wedding in the fall.[/quote]

Yeah I think they will keep them together because the majority likes them. I mean there's a minority that hate them but still. How do you think they will address Sami's feelings for Rafe.

#20253   2013/06/13 01:39AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I liked that EJ ask Sami why she was in rafe's room. He knows that Sami has to be in everyone business and this one time might land her in some hot water.

It may not look good for Sami but EJ will do what he has to do to get her out of trouble.

He may not be to happy with her when this is all said and done. If he has to go to his father for help.

EJ mad at Sami.......Oh, that should be good!

Oh yeah I love it when they fight and then make up

It's going to be a hot Ejami summer!

#20254   2013/06/13 01:43AM
    stjarna

Quote Moms Days: I loved EJ today and I felt bad for him. Sami gets so impulsive and often does not think before she acts. She felt guilty that she might have had a small part in being beaten up. Since she did not go to him because she loved him she did not think EJ would care. It seemed like she suddenly realized EJ was hurt.

I loved when Sami asked him if he would rather was dead and he said he would rather he been dead that the mother of his children and the love of his life be in danger. It was almost like Sami suddenly realized she probably crossed the line. I love that Sami is now worried about EJ knowing she loves him. I want her to work to convince EJ that she loves him and I want her to worry about EJ giving up on her. I want her to work for EJ.

I ultimately think that EJami will become a stronger and more solidified couple as a result and I think that is the end game for the summer of EJami. I hope this summer is filled with adventure and lots of loving.

Well, he told her to tread lightly! LOL- but she doesn't know how-
    Love to see Samantha now needing to fight for EJ!

Ejami is endgame- there is no doubt about it! Everything else is going to be a flop!!!

#20255   2013/06/13 03:07AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I liked that EJ ask Sami why she was in rafe's room. He knows that Sami has to be in everyone business and this one time might land her in some hot water.

It may not look good for Sami but EJ will do what he has to do to get her out of trouble.

He may not be to happy with her when this is all said and done. If he has to go to his father for help.

I hope you're right! I can't take anymore of the cold showers

#20256   2013/06/13 05:01AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I hope you're right! I can't take anymore of the cold showers

The problem is that rafe does not have a storyline outside of EJAMI. It was the same way with safe.

Writers its time to let rafe go or give him a storyline OUTSIDE of EJAMI!

The few fans he has have moved past Sami and the writers should too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 05:03AM
    #20257   2013/06/13 05:03AM
    allmylovingdays

conjugal visits? what do you all think???

#20258   2013/06/13 05:18AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days: I loved EJ today and I felt bad for him. Sami gets so impulsive and often does not think before she acts. She felt guilty that she might have had a small part in being beaten up. Since she did not go to him because she loved him she did not think EJ would care. It seemed like she suddenly realized EJ was hurt.

I loved when Sami asked him if he would rather was dead and he said he would rather he been dead that the mother of his children and the love of his life be in danger. It was almost like Sami suddenly realized she probably crossed the line. I love that Sami is now worried about EJ knowing she loves him. I want her to work to convince EJ that she loves him and I want her to worry about EJ giving up on her. I want her to work for EJ.

I ultimately think that EJami will become a stronger and more solidified couple as a result and I think that is the end game for the summer of EJami. I hope this summer is filled with adventure and lots of loving.

Great Post!

#20259   2013/06/13 05:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: conjugal visits? what do you all think???

YES, Please YES!

#20260   2013/06/13 05:23AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

Well, he told her to tread lightly! LOL- but she doesn't know how-
    Love to see Samantha now needing to fight for EJ!

Ejami is endgame- there is no doubt about it! Everything else is going to be a flop!!!

Sami is going to be in trouble with EJ, I can't wait!

« 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list