List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 12:52AM, Views: 6405339, Replies: 23449
    « 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 » »| page:
    #20241   2013/06/12 07:21AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Thats what I am gettting out of this dazgonby that the saving of his sorryass should now get him out of their lives..

I wanted to mention this and was sick and the system too all screwed up, but all I could think about was we know that in February James and Alison did those commericals for Ready for Love in the greyish suit and Sami in the green dress SO I KNOW they are together sometime in the summer and she is free & out of jail and they are I am going to assume at the baptism of the baby since they were all dressed up. So this is just a bump in the road and they will be in the long run tighter and Salem will know that Sami loves EJ and only EJ.

#20242   2013/06/12 07:25AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Thats what I am gettting out of this dazgonby that the saving of his sorryass should now get him out of their lives..

I wanted to mention this and was sick and the system too all screwed up, but all I could think about was we know that in February James and Alison did those commericals for Ready for Love in the greyish suit and Sami in the green dress SO I KNOW they are together sometime in the summer and she is free & out of jail and they are I am going to assume at the baptism of the baby since they were all dressed up. So this is just a bump in the road and they will be in the long run tighter and Salem will know that Sami loves EJ and only EJ.

Right there with you on this! This will finally wipe the slate clean and Ejami will have full sailing (with bumps to make up)and hopefully a brand new house to live in...I want to see them with their dream home and family

#20243   2013/06/12 06:36PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Thats what I am gettting out of this dazgonby that the saving of his sorryass should now get him out of their lives..

Right there with you on this! This will finally wipe the slate clean and Ejami will have full sailing (with bumps to make up)and hopefully a brand new house to live in...I want to see them with their dream home and family
    but are they going to loose the momentum that was building up and the love for EJAMI come on you could see it all over the internet and now people even faithful EJAMI fans are groaning because they think we are being played with again.

#20244   2013/06/12 06:53PM
    HouseTops

We Want All EJAMI....not a watered down version!!

Go EJAMI!!

#20245   2013/06/12 06:56PM
    allmylovingdays

What do you all think of this tweet???!!!!

@galengering: Guess I'm not gettin a storyline on Days anytime soon...hmmmmm #needanewgig.
    . Is he toying with my EJAMI heart making me get way. Too excited

#20246   2013/06/12 07:03PM
    sharon n nic...

I liked that EJ ask Sami why she was in rafe's room. He knows that Sami has to be in everyone business and this one time might land her in some hot water.

It may not look good for Sami but EJ will do what he has to do to get her out of trouble.

He may not be to happy with her when this is all said and done. If he has to go to his father for help.

EJ mad at Sami.......Oh, that should be good!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 07:06PM
    #20247   2013/06/12 07:05PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I liked that EJ ask Sami why she was in rafe's room. He knows that Sami has to be in everyone business and this one time might land her in some hot water.

It may not look good for Sami but EJ will do what he has to do to get her out of trouble.

He may not be to happy with her when this is all said and done. If he has to go to his father for help.

Oh yeah I love it when they fight and then make up

#20248   2013/06/12 07:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I liked that EJ ask Sami why she was in rafe's room. He knows that Sami has to be in everyone business and this one time might land her in some hot water.

Oh yeah I love it when they fight and then make up

#20249   2013/06/12 09:19PM
    Moms Days

I loved EJ today and I felt bad for him. Sami gets so impulsive and often does not think before she acts. She felt guilty that she might have had a small part in being beaten up. Since she did not go to him because she loved him she did not think EJ would care. It seemed like she suddenly realized EJ was hurt.

I loved when Sami asked him if he would rather was dead and he said he would rather he been dead that the mother of his children and the love of his life be in danger. It was almost like Sami suddenly realized she probably crossed the line. I love that Sami is now worried about EJ knowing she loves him. I want her to work to convince EJ that she loves him and I want her to worry about EJ giving up on her. I want her to work for EJ.

I ultimately think that EJami will become a stronger and more solidified couple as a result and I think that is the end game for the summer of EJami. I hope this summer is filled with adventure and lots of loving.

#20250   2013/06/12 09:35PM
    wwwwww

I loved when Sami asked him if he would rather was dead and he said he would rather he been dead that the mother of his children and the love of his life be in danger. It was almost like Sami suddenly realized she probably crossed the line. I love that Sami is now worried about EJ knowing she loves him. I want her to work to convince EJ that she loves him and I want her to worry about EJ giving up on her. I want her to work for EJ.

I ultimately think that EJami will become a stronger and more solidified couple as a result and I think that is the end game for the summer of EJami. I hope this summer is filled with adventure and lots of loving.[/quote]

I agree. Do you think Ejami will be endgame just for the summer or do you see them getting married and staying together for as long as Bo and Hope have.

« 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list