List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 07:06AM, Views: 6625829, Replies: 23915
    « 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 » »| page:
    #20231   2013/06/11 05:41PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I am so happy ej save his sami he the only one keep her cool. Salem police's are stupid they don't known how to do there job. I am so tried of Hope she needs to leave her job go take care her daughter. At least sami register her gun. Hope and Abe act like Bernardi was good cop that men was bad cop. I wish these writes will keep Rafe out of ejami storyline. I want ej and sami spend time with there kids or plan they wedding. Us ejami fans are tried of this Rafe crap.

#20232   2013/06/11 05:44PM
    flightygirl

Quote ej and sami: I am so happy ej save his sami he the only one keep her cool. Salem police's are stupid they don't known how to do there job. I am so tried of Hope she needs to leave her job go take care her daughter. At least sami register her gun. Hope and Abe act like Bernardi was good cop that men was bad cop. I wish these writes will keep Rafe out of ejami storyline. I want ej and sami spend time with there kids or plan they wedding. Us ejami fans are tried of this Rafe crap.

YES! We are tired of Rafe CRAP!!

#20233   2013/06/11 05:48PM
    ejami2012

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days: I have hated Sami the last few days, but watching how wonderful EJ was with Sami today was amazing!!! Loved how he told her he loved her and immediately tried to protect her. It was EJ at his protective best!!!

oh Yes Moms Days. That's what I came on here to say. EJ was soo good with Sami today. There's just no other couple that has that comfort and chemistry that EJ & Sami have together.

Just to danged bad their s/l & time together has to be ALL about Saint Rafe.. This is about to get to me.. I am sick of the Rafe & Gabi show.. Or the 3-4 writer's favs.

Anyway.. The way EJ took control today was AMAZING!!! No one can handle Sami with that Loving touch and calm her down the way he does.. AWESOME James Scott.. You were AWESOME today..

I want to see EJAMI with their kids, happy, their OWN S/L!! The writer's are wasting EJAMIFAMLI's talents/potentials with propping Rafe & Gabi..

I want our EJAMI/EJAMIFAMLI on screen w/o the mention of the Hernandezfamli.. ha.

Ejamifamli:

They are forever entwined with Arianna now...

They can still see Ari but not in the dad scene. Yes Ej was there with so much love and comfort for Sami. They were utterly amazing today. Ej clods her baby twice and sweetie melted my heart. They are dynamite together si much chemistry. When Hope said the SPD never asunder anything to Ej I so wanted him to put her on front street by saying she wad wrong she assumed he had Rafe beat up. Love when Ej told Abe no I' will not shut up. I also think Ej understands why Sami did it she couldn't let Rafe be murdered right in front of her.

#20234   2013/06/11 06:04PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days: I have hated Sami the last few days, but watching how wonderful EJ was with Sami today was amazing!!! Loved how he told her he loved her and immediately tried to protect her. It was EJ at his protective best!!!

oh Yes Moms Days. That's what I came on here to say. EJ was soo good with Sami today. There's just no other couple that has that comfort and chemistry that EJ & Sami have together.

Just to danged bad their s/l & time together has to be ALL about Saint Rafe.. This is about to get to me.. I am sick of the Rafe & Gabi show.. Or the 3-4 writer's favs.

Anyway.. The way EJ took control today was AMAZING!!! No one can handle Sami with that Loving touch and calm her down the way he does.. AWESOME James Scott.. You were AWESOME today..

I want to see EJAMI with their kids, happy, their OWN S/L!! The writer's are wasting EJAMIFAMLI's talents/potentials with propping Rafe & Gabi..

I want our EJAMI/EJAMIFAMLI on screen w/o the mention of the Hernandezfamli.. ha.

Ejamifamli:

They are forever entwined with Arianna now...

They can still see Ari but not in the same scene. Yes Ej was there with so much love and comfort for Sami. They were utterly amazing today. Ej called her baby twice and sweetie melted my heart. They are dynamite together si much chemistry. When Hope said the SPD never assume anything to Ej I so wanted him to put her on front street by saying she was wrong she assumed he had Rafe beat up. Love when Ej told Abe no I' will not shut up. I also think Ej understands why Sami did it she couldn't let Rafe be murdered right in front of her.

#20235   2013/06/11 06:08PM
    ej and sami

Ej and Sami are best couple on days. I just love ej today he was only men can keep can handle her very well. They bring the best out of each other. Hope get driving me crazy she can't even do her job. She needs to focus on daughter. I am so tried of everbody in town always point fingers at ej and sami. They need to mind there own business and stay out of ej and sami's. The writes needs to do something with Rafe character he has been in ejami storyline for 9 years. I wish this new girl hurry up come so he leave on ejami alone. Don't worry ejami going to come out stronger in all this.

#20236   2013/06/11 06:17PM
    sharon n nic...

The writers have got to STOP with rafe!

Its old very old!

I loved that EJ was trying to protect Sami. He will do anything for her and loves her so very much!

#20237   2013/06/12 05:57AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: The writers have got to STOP with rafe!

Its old very old!

I loved that EJ was trying to protect Sami. He will do anything for her and loves her so very much!

Love Ejami!!! He will protect his woman! from all the silly stuff she does!!!
    ancient!!! if he was a vampire, they could keep him in - you know what!!! thinking crossover stuff from TVD! LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 06:00AM
    #20238   2013/06/12 06:59AM
    allmylovingdays

GOD I so loved EJ yesterday with Sami. He tried to calm her down, trying to get her to breath and saying he loved her calling her sweetie and baby.......

POWERFUL SUPER COUPLE EJAMI!!!!

I need this summer over and done with and a marriage and a baby --WE BETTER GET A BABY out of this in the end!

#20239   2013/06/12 07:04AM
    dazgonby

I am hoping that this will "even the score" and that Sami no longer feels that she "owes" Rafe. And he had better be super thankful to her and Ej.

#20240   2013/06/12 07:17AM
    ej and sami

Ejami rocks they are best couple on this hands down. I love ej yesterday he had his women back. I glad he told Abe he will not shut up. The writes better gives us ejami fans a good wedding a honeymoon. I want ej and sami to have another baby. We cant Rafe stays in the coma we don't mess him at all. The show is better with out him.

« 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list