List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 09:25AM, Views: 6626167, Replies: 23916
    « 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 » »| page:
    #20221   2013/06/10 04:35PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Two spoilers for week June 17 Sami is attacked by mysterious assailant. EJ and Justin prepare sami for her bail hearing.

#20222   2013/06/10 07:15PM
    Moms Days

Quote flightygirl: I am afraid that we are going to have a llloooonngg Ejamiless summer. How can we have Ejami if Sami is in jail. Please tell me this isn't true!

Apparently there have been a bunch of pictures from tweets that show Sami not in Jail. Apparently she gets arrested but then is out until about August. Also AS said her favorite Ejami moments are coming.

#20223   2013/06/10 09:28PM
    wolviesgirl

Quote Rosieroserson: It's so funny. I read on a different message board where the majority likes Safe, that the good ratings lately is caused by very little Ejami. ( I think they're refering to the first week of june when Ejami was on once) I on the other hand think the ratings went up because of the well written s/l on WilSon and Gack...... and ofcourse being in a coma.
    Well we can say the good ratings where from Rafe being in a coma and not on the show out of sight out of mind.

#20224   2013/06/11 05:46AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl: I am afraid that we are going to have a llloooonngg Ejamiless summer. How can we have Ejami if Sami is in jail. Please tell me this isn't true!

Conjugal visits!

#20225   2013/06/11 07:54AM
    allmylovingdays

I have no idea whats happening, migraines for past three days.

I just wanted to check to see if this was fixed. Glad they finally have it up and running.

ejami2012 have you checked twitter lately? before I checked here I was on it for a second and people were chattering about a picture taken yesterday people all dressed up should air in Oct. They sounded hopeful that it could be a wedding.

#20226   2013/06/11 12:20PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I have no idea whats happening, migraines for past three days.

I just wanted to check to see if this was fixed. Glad they finally have it up and running.

ejami2012 have you checked twitter lately? before I checked here I was on it for a second and people were chattering about a picture taken yesterday people all dressed up should air in Oct. They sounded hopeful that it could be a wedding.

omg I hope so...I may pull a Rafe and go all coma for the summer...not sure I can take much more really stupid crap

#20227   2013/06/11 01:49PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: I have no idea whats happeniyng, migraines for past three days.

no I haven't seen any picture but if this is true Omg love Ejami wedding. Of Ej helps Sami and family sees how much he really cares this may be their eat of getting them to respect/accept Ejami as s couple. Hence a fairytalr Ejami wedding with all the families and friends

#20228   2013/06/11 04:40PM
    Moms Days

I have hated Sami the last few days, but watching how wonderful EJ was with Sami today was amazing!!! Loved how he told her he loved her and immediately tried to protect her. It was EJ at his protective best!!!

#20229   2013/06/11 05:02PM
    zuzu61

Quote Moms Days: I have hated Sami the last few days, but watching how wonderful EJ was with Sami today was amazing!!! Loved how he told her he loved her and immediately tried to protect her. It was EJ at his protective best!!!

oh Yes Moms Days. That's what I came on here to say. EJ was soo good with Sami today. There's just no other couple that has that comfort and chemistry that EJ & Sami have together.

Just to danged bad their s/l & time together has to be ALL about Saint Rafe.. This is about to get to me.. I am sick of the Rafe & Gabi show.. Or the 3-4 writer's favs.

Anyway.. The way EJ took control today was AMAZING!!! No one can handle Sami with that Loving touch and calm her down the way he does.. AWESOME James Scott.. You were AWESOME today..

I want to see EJAMI with their kids, happy, their OWN S/L!! The writer's are wasting EJAMIFAMLI's talents/potentials with propping Rafe & Gabi..

I want our EJAMI/EJAMIFAMLI on screen w/o the mention of the Hernandezfamli.. ha.

Ejamifamli:

#20230   2013/06/11 05:04PM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days: I have hated Sami the last few days, but watching how wonderful EJ was with Sami today was amazing!!! Loved how he told her he loved her and immediately tried to protect her. It was EJ at his protective best!!!

oh Yes Moms Days. That's what I came on here to say. EJ was soo good with Sami today. There's just no other couple that has that comfort and chemistry that EJ & Sami have together.

Just to danged bad their s/l & time together has to be ALL about Saint Rafe.. This is about to get to me.. I am sick of the Rafe & Gabi show.. Or the 3-4 writer's favs.

Anyway.. The way EJ took control today was AMAZING!!! No one can handle Sami with that Loving touch and calm her down the way he does.. AWESOME James Scott.. You were AWESOME today..

I want to see EJAMI with their kids, happy, their OWN S/L!! The writer's are wasting EJAMIFAMLI's talents/potentials with propping Rafe & Gabi..

I want our EJAMI/EJAMIFAMLI on screen w/o the mention of the Hernandezfamli.. ha.

Ejamifamli:

They are forever entwined with Arianna now...

« 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list