List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6770017, Replies: 24026
    « 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 » »| page:
    #20211   2013/06/10 11:59AM
    Re: The
    ejami2012

Quote Hollie: Hi guys! I am normally too busy with my 2&16 yr old,job, hubby and sick dog to post.But I do pop in and read your post when I have down time. (It takes too long to log in)
    HOWEVER,I am so ticked about rafe being shoved down our throats I had to log in and rant!! Get him a new girl!! FAST!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!! If I see that broken look on EJ's face one more time I'll scream!!!! I'm so mad about it I'm dreaming about it. My two yr old doesn't sleep at night very well so MY SLEEP IS PRECIOUS TO ME!!! Writers get your heads on straight and fix my couple!!!!!!

Welcome back.

I agree I want to see Ejs geogorous smile all the time. That smile just melts my heart. Yrs writers pls get your heads on right and stop putting Rafe in Ejamis orbit. He's not needed there. Oh I forgot he needs them cause he can't handle his own story. Right now this is his best one off screen in a coma.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 12:04PM
    #20212   2013/06/10 01:45PM
    Moms Days

Quote Hollie: Hi guys! I am normally too busy with my 2&16 yr old,job, hubby and sick dog to post.But I do pop in and read your post when I have down time. (It takes too long to log in)
    HOWEVER,I am so ticked about rafe being shoved down our throats I had to log in and rant!! Get him a new girl!! FAST!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!! If I see that broken look on EJ's face one more time I'll scream!!!! I'm so mad about it I'm dreaming about it. My two yr old doesn't sleep at night very well so MY SLEEP IS PRECIOUS TO ME!!! Writers get your heads on straight and fix my couple!!!!!!

Thank you for posting and I totally agree. I am not sure why they think anyone knows or cares about Safe anymore. Let's move on already!!!!! The future looks good according to the spoilers, but I do not know why they need to subject us to the pain of Safe.

#20213   2013/06/10 01:55PM
    thesun

Quote ejami2012:

Welcome back.

I agree I want to see Ejs geogorous smile all the time. That smile just melts my heart. Yrs writers pls get your heads on right and stop putting Rafe in Ejamis orbit. He's not needed there. Oh I forgot he needs them cause he can't handle his own story. Right now this is his best one off screen in a coma.

ICAM!!! I don't want Rafe to come out of his coma...It has been nice to see less of Rafe...What a difference in the show? Nevertheless, I truly hope the writers will not pair Sami with Rafe again...Kristen is right...Sami is boring...We don't need to have SAFE shove down our throats...EJ really cares about his Samantha...I don't want Rafe to spoil EJAMI's happiness.... Go Figure!!!!

#20214   2013/06/10 02:06PM
    ejami2012

Quote thesun:
    Quote ejami2012:

Welcome back.

ICAM!!! I don't want Rafe to come out of his coma...It has been nice to see less of Rafe...What a difference in the show? Nevertheless, I truly hope the writers will not pair Sami with Rafe again...Kristen is right...Sami is boring...We don't need to have SAFE shove down our throats...EJ really cares about his Samantha...I don't want Rafe to spoil EJAMI's happiness.... Go Figure!!!!

Welcome

I agree keep him in the coma he hasn't been missed by me. Actually I'm enjoying the soap evenmore with him gone. Now I miss our Ej whenever he's not on. He is such a profound actor/character. You miss him on the screen. For even a day.

#20215   2013/06/10 02:32PM
    ej and sami

I am so tried of this Rafe stuff he needs to leave the show and take his sister with him. Why is rafe always in ejami storyline it don't make any sense at all. I rather see ej and sami spend time with kids. The writes should had leave sami and ej out of this rafe drama. Let Kate Stefano and Rafe have triangle. Keep ej and sami out of it. I bet we going have to wait until November for ej and sami wedding. I love to see sonny will sami and ej do some more adventure together. I want sami and ej to have another baby and name her after his sister.

#20216   2013/06/10 02:33PM
    Rosieroserson

It's so funny. I read on a different message board where the majority likes Safe, that the good ratings lately is caused by very little Ejami. ( I think they're refering to the first week of june when Ejami was on once) I on the other hand think the ratings went up because of the well written s/l on WilSon and Gack...... and ofcourse being in a coma.

#20217   2013/06/10 04:05PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson: It's so funny. I read on a different message board where the majority likes Safe, that the good ratings lately is caused by very little Ejami. ( I think they're refering to the first week of june when Ejami was on once) I on the other hand think the ratings went up because of the well written s/l on WilSon and Gack...... and ofcourse being in a coma.

Actually the ratings went up the last two weeks in May not the first week of June and Ejami was on everyday for those weeks in May. They can interpret that however they want but the facts are the article stated the ratings were at a two year high and specifically said for the week ending May 25th. The only other week this year was March 4-8th and before that November 2011. All Ejami big events. SO the Safe lovers can try to claim that they are not about Ejami could not be more wrong. We all know the significance of those dates.

#20218   2013/06/10 04:08PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson: It's so funny. I read on a different message board where the majority likes Safe, that the good ratings lately is caused by very little Ejami. ( I think they're refering to the first week of june when Ejami was on once) I on the other hand think the ratings went up because of the well written s/l on WilSon and Gack...... and ofcourse being in a coma.

Actually the ratings went up the last two weeks in May not the first week of June and Ejami was on everyday for those weeks in May. They can interpret that however they want but the facts are the article stated the ratings were at a two year high and specifically said for the week ending May 25th. The only other week this year was March 4-8th and before that November 2011. All Ejami big events. SO the Safe lovers can try to claim that they are not about Ejami could not be more wrong. We all know the significance of those dates.

Do we ever

#20219   2013/06/10 04:11PM
    flightygirl

I am afraid that we are going to have a llloooonngg Ejamiless summer. How can we have Ejami if Sami is in jail. Please tell me this isn't true!

#20220   2013/06/10 04:22PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl: I am afraid that we are going to have a llloooonngg Ejamiless summer. How can we have Ejami if Sami is in jail. Please tell me this isn't true!

Hopfully EJ puts a great team of lawyers together and frees Sami within days! She didn't commit a crime. The only one in Salem that could be put behind bars for a lenghty time without evidence, is EJ.

« 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list